US Armor & Vehicles
In 1945 this M24 was tested using six .50cal Machine Guns in a combination known as "Multiple Caliber .50 Gun Motor Carriage T77". When tested with a computing sight it was known as the T77E1. Built by the United Shoe Machinery Corporation, it was intended to be an anti-aircraft weapon. The open top on the turret was home to a two man gun crew. The T77 weighed about 38,000 ready for combat. Other than the armament, the vehicle was identical to the standard M24 light tank.