Türk porno yayini yapan http://www.smfairview.com ve http://www.idoproxy.com adli siteler rokettube videolarini da HD kalitede yayinlayacagini acikladi. Ayrica porno indir ozelligiyle de http://www.mysticinca.com adli porno sitesi devreye girdi.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 61 to 68 of 68

Thread: Not the State of the Site

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,112

    Wink Re: Not the State of the Site

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    He's the rational one - You should really be more afraid of me..
    Ok, I'm afraid of you too, if it makes you feel better. Anyways, I hope we can still be friends.
    P.S> cool Avtar or whatever you call it..it looks real cool!!

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,288

    Default Re: Not the State of the Site

    Quote Originally Posted by Procyon View Post
    hmmm what happened to aly j's reply?
    Who cares?

    Its absence contributes as much to the site as its presence, like almost all of aly j's trolling posts.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,112

    Default Re: Not the State of the Site

    RS, I heard on the news that this wallaby escaped from one of the private zoo's near Toronto, and they are offering a $1000 reward for its capture. They are afraid the cold will kill it as it's 5 degrees now.. Poor Wallaby (however its spelt). Australia always makes the news over here!...(Although I am still sceptical on your Gonnareah fish (or however its spelt) that supposedly exists in the Highlands…..

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Buffalo, New York
    Posts
    7,414

    Default Re: Not the State of the Site

    Quote Originally Posted by Rising Sun* View Post
    Who cares?

    Its absence contributes as much to the site as its presence, like almost all of aly j's trolling posts.
    Or as we say, addition by subtraction. And it's the truth!

    And for the record, I was blitzed out of my skull last night, saw Aly making her typical "how do I log onto the internet?/how do i put stuf in moi signature?/how do I make an avatar?" questions, became very irate, and deleted a page worth of her latest posts...

    Sorry, but there it is. She's horrible, and probably doing it intentionally to hijack the site with bad posting...

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Buffalo, New York
    Posts
    7,414

    Default Re: Not the State of the Site

    Quote Originally Posted by herman2 View Post
    Ok, I'm afraid of you too, if it makes you feel better. Anyways, I hope we can still be friends.
    P.S> cool Avtar or whatever you call it..it looks real cool!!
    It's Sergeant Rock...

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,288

    Default Re: Not the State of the Site

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    And for the record, I was blitzed out of my skull last night, saw Aly making her typical "how do I log onto the internet?/how do i put stuf in moi signature?/how do I make an avatar?" questions, became very irate, and deleted a page worth of her latest posts...
    That is most unsatisfactory behaviour by a mod.

    If you were any good at your job, you would have deleted every post she ever made, and then deleted her.

    Still, you were blitzed, so you can be forgiven for not finishing what you started.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,288

    Default Re: Not the State of the Site

    Quote Originally Posted by herman2 View Post
    RS, I heard on the news that this wallaby escaped from one of the private zoo's near Toronto, and they are offering a $1000 reward for its capture.
    Dunno why.

    I used the shoot them for the cost of a bullet. For a grand, I could have freed large parts of the land from them.

    Quote Originally Posted by herman2 View Post
    (Although I am still sceptical on your Gonnareah fish (or however its spelt) that supposedly exists in the Highlands…..
    If you get a dose of the clap, highland or lowland variety, you'll know how hard it is to get rid of it.

    It's easier to shoot wallabies. And that is a permanent treatment for that affliction.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cordoba-Argentina
    Posts
    6,392

    Default Re: Not the State of the Site

    That is most unsatisfactory behaviour by a mod.

    If you were any good at your job, you would have deleted every post she ever made, and then deleted her.

    Still, you were blitzed, so you can be forgiven for not finishing what you started
    Hehe, I would do exactly that. Man what is wrong with you ?...we are agreeing to much lately , this cant be good....or maybe is, I dont know

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •