Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Grandparent's/Parent's Military Profession/Occupation During WW2 - Page 2
Türk porno yayini yapan http://www.smfairview.com ve http://www.idoproxy.com adli siteler rokettube videolarini da HD kalitede yayinlayacagini acikladi. Ayrica porno indir ozelligiyle de http://www.mysticinca.com adli porno sitesi devreye girdi.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 172

Thread: Grandparent's/Parent's Military Profession/Occupation During WW2

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,344

    Default Re: Grandparent's/Parent's Military Profession/Occupation During WW2

    Quote Originally Posted by aly j View Post
    Unforturnaly, grandpa did not want photographs of the tanks he was repairing.
    There were body parts everywhere, It made him think how lucky he was not to be fighting in the war. I wish i had photographs so you guys would believe me.
    Where was he repairing tanks?

    With which army?

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Australia-Melbourne
    Posts
    623

    Default Re: Grandparent's/Parent's Military Profession/Occupation During WW2

    Quote Originally Posted by Rising Sun* View Post
    Where was he repairing tanks?

    With which army?
    British Army, He was an engineer before the war started.
    RS why do you have to contradict me all the time?

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Australia-Melbourne
    Posts
    623

    Default Re: Grandparent's/Parent's Military Profession/Occupation During WW2

    RS- If you dont mind me asking, What was youre dads Military Profession/Occupation during ww2?

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,112

    Default Re: Grandparent's/Parent's Military Profession/Occupation During WW2

    My Grandfather was an Air Raid Warden for Altona Hamburg.He survived the war. My other Grandfather died on the Russian Front on a Horse. He was an ordinary soldier I believe. My grandfathers had several children each and some were in the war. 3 of my Uncles died and my dad had 2 cousins in the S.S. One of my Uncles was imprisonned in Russia for several years after the war. He told me of the hard cruel treatment he received on the Russian Labour camp. he's still kicking though, which is hard to beleive.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Russia, Moscow
    Posts
    1,855

    Default Re: Grandparent's/Parent's Military Profession/Occupation During WW2

    1a. Grandmother - Home front, taking care of the refugee relative's kids.
    1b. Grandfather - Eighty-eighth Separate Work Battalion of the Fifth Shock Army of the Third Ukrainian Front. His memoirs.

    2a. Grandmother - nurse in the 1st Engineer brigade. More...
    2b. Grandfather - Military post office in the 1st Engineer brigade. More...
    Last edited by Egorka; 10-21-2008 at 06:23 AM.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Russia, Moscow
    Posts
    1,855

    Default Re: Grandparent's/Parent's Military Profession/Occupation During WW2

    Quote Originally Posted by herman2 View Post
    One of my Uncles was imprisonned in Russia for several years after the war. He told me of the hard cruel treatment he received on the Russian Labour camp. he's still kicking though, which is hard to beleive.
    I wonder if your uncle read any of these books. And if he did what does he think of it?
    1. http://www.elimbo.de/EAB0000qetk-wil...acheldraht.htm
    2. http://www.amazon.de/Gefangen-Stalin.../dp/3850683524


    What place in USSR was he in captivity? POW camp number? I could try do dig some info about it...

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,344

    Default Re: Grandparent's/Parent's Military Profession/Occupation During WW2

    Quote Originally Posted by aly j View Post
    British Army, He was an engineer before the war started.
    Where was he repairing tanks?

    Given your comments elsewhere about Japanese brutality, I wondered if it might be because of his experiences with the Japanese, which would suggest that he was in Burma or Malaya.

    If so, do you know where he was and when was he there?


    Quote Originally Posted by aly j View Post
    RS why do you have to contradict me all the time?
    I don't, apart from rare instances like the preceding two words.

    Mostly I challenge you, which is different, because I think you're a fraud and a troll.

    However, in this thread I merely asked questions. A request for information is not a contradiction.



    P.S. Pussy cat, please note that you are slipping badly. As a purported semi-literate who consistently demonstrates inconsistencies in you semi-literate endeavours, you have just produced two sentences with correct spelling which, even more remarkably, spell engineer and contradict correctly.

    And this from someone who uses wast for wasn't!

    Yeah! Right!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,344

    Default Re: Grandparent's/Parent's Military Profession/Occupation During WW2

    Quote Originally Posted by aly j View Post
    RS- If you dont mind me asking, What was youre dads Military Profession/Occupation during ww2?
    He was a radio operator in the RACV's tank repair section.



    Pussy cat! Pussy cat! O! My mewing little pussy cat!

    How is it that you can spell the following four words correctly when you can't manage simpler ones?

    Military Profession/Occupation during

    And, astonishingly, after consisently using juring for during as at
    #82 http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/show...=juring&page=6 and #118 at http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/show...ing#post138626 and #18 http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/show...ing#post138459 and so on, all of a sudden you can spell it correctly after managing to spell military, profession and occupation correctly.

    Kitty kat, your litter tray is way past full.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,112

    Default Re: Grandparent's/Parent's Military Profession/Occupation During WW2

    Quote Originally Posted by Egorka View Post
    I wonder if your uncle read any of these books. And if he did what does he think of it?
    1. http://www.elimbo.de/EAB0000qetk-wil...acheldraht.htm
    2. http://www.amazon.de/Gefangen-Stalin.../dp/3850683524


    What place in USSR was he in captivity? POW camp number? I could try do dig some info about it...
    Oh I wouldn't know Egorka,
    The guy is like 86 yrs old and speaks no english. With my broken German it was a wonder how I could have stayed with him for 2 weeks before I visited my other relatives in Hamburg. All I kinow is that he spoke very little about it and he was on disability pendion after the war. He said the russian Labor camp was pretty rough. He never said he hated the Russians though. I always remember him saying that he hated Hitler for failing Germany.He was an ordaniry soldier, nothing fancy. I don't know why they would keep him, considering he wasn't an officer or anything like that.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,112

    Default Re: Grandparent's/Parent's Military Profession/Occupation During WW2

    Quote Originally Posted by Rising Sun* View Post
    He was a radio operator in the RACV's tank repair section.



    Pussy cat! Pussy cat! O! My mewing little pussy cat!

    How is it that you can spell the following four words correctly when you can't manage simpler ones?

    Military Profession/Occupation during

    And, astonishingly, after consisently using juring for during as at
    #82 http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/show...=juring&page=6 and #118 at http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/show...ing#post138626 and #18 http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/show...ing#post138459 and so on, all of a sudden you can spell it correctly after managing to spell military, profession and occupation correctly.

    Kitty kat, your litter tray is way past full.
    I Like Kitty Kay..Leave her Alone

    cho0006l.jpg

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,344

    Default Re: Grandparent's/Parent's Military Profession/Occupation During WW2

    Quote Originally Posted by herman2 View Post
    I Like Kitty Kay..Leave her Alone
    I will, when she stops pretending to be a dunce and stops posting crap.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,112

    Default Re: Grandparent's/Parent's Military Profession/Occupation During WW2

    Then just ignore her, like the way you ignore me?...anyways, you make me laugh with your kitty kat stuff..LOL!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,344

    Default Re: Grandparent's/Parent's Military Profession/Occupation During WW2

    Quote Originally Posted by herman2 View Post
    Then just ignore her, like the way you ignore me?...anyways, you make me laugh with your kitty kat stuff..LOL!
    If I ignored you, would I have responded to your last post?

    I just don't respond to you the same way I used to when you were obsessed with nuking the Axis powers (and possibly the planets as far out as Jupiter) before, during and after WWII.

    If I, and others, hadn't responded to you on those issues and helped you to understand the very liberal rules of acceptable conduct on this site, would you still be here?

    Kit-Kat could end up in the same position if she got her finger out of her fundament and started using it to post something approaching sense in accordance with the rather better intellect which is behind the idiot she tries to portray with most of her posts.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,112

    Default Re: Grandparent's/Parent's Military Profession/Occupation During WW2

    Quote Originally Posted by Major Walter Schmidt View Post
    Not exactly military but my grandfather made aircraft parts for Kamikaze planes (or so he was told) in WWII.
    Major Walter, I always thought your grandfather made parts for the Zepplin and your grandmother made cup cakes..LOL..(Refrring to your previous name logo.haha)

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Australia-Melbourne
    Posts
    623

    Default Re: Grandparent's/Parent's Military Profession/Occupation During WW2

    Quote Originally Posted by Rising Sun* View Post
    I will, when she stops pretending to be a dunce and stops posting crap.
    Im not pretending to be dunce, it comes naturally.

    I can not tell you where he was when he was repairing tanks. I'll have to go and look it up for you.
    And with my spelling,I dont know why im inconsistant with my spelling.
    I really dont know why.
    Why you always challaging me all the time.
    Youre a well educated mature man, and im a young uneducated girl,theres no need to challage me.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •