Türk porno yayini yapan http://www.smfairview.com ve http://www.idoproxy.com adli siteler rokettube videolarini da HD kalitede yayinlayacagini acikladi. Ayrica porno indir ozelligiyle de http://www.mysticinca.com adli porno sitesi devreye girdi.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50

Thread: Error

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,278

    Default New message not working

    One of the new message boxes isn't working properly.

    When I log out I get

    Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File: /home/xxx/public_html/forum/includes/class_dm_user.php(1668) : eval()'d code
    Line: 10
    Last edited by Procyon; 04-12-2010 at 11:26 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,278

    Default

    And I got it after posting my OP!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,278

    Default Last poster wrongly identified

    I've had a couple of instances of this in the past day or so, where the main index shows X as the last poster but on looking at the thread it turns out that X was the last but one.

    Here http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49 Gun Plumber is shown as the last one but in the British War Criminal thread there's a later post by Chevan.

    http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4827

    Posting in this Site Feedback thread also results in being logged out and getting fed to a blank screen.
    Last edited by Rising Sun*; 05-28-2007 at 06:23 AM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Back in Indiana
    Posts
    3,055

    Default

    The forum has been acting funny lately...........mostly slow. It makes errors from time to time which get cleared up thru maintenance procedures run every so often. Hopefully the speed will be fixed soon.

    101st Airborne

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cordoba-Argentina
    Posts
    6,392

    Default

    Today the page gets white after your send the post and give no anymore information.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Sandworm View Post
    The forum has been acting funny lately...........mostly slow. It makes errors from time to time which get cleared up thru maintenance procedures run every so often. Hopefully the speed will be fixed soon.
    Definitely slow a lot of the time.

    I'm using it on optusnet.com.au and it has been slow over the past few days, with no improvement with the usual cache cleaning etc.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerknacker View Post
    Today the page gets white after your send the post and give no anymore information.
    I have the same problem.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerknacker View Post
    Today the page gets white after your send the post and give no anymore information.
    If it helps, this is what shows in the address bar with the white screen
    http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/newr...streply&t=4855

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cordoba-Argentina
    Posts
    6,392

    Default

    The forum is totally warped now, it dont let answer in the F/M section.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Back in Indiana
    Posts
    3,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerknacker View Post
    The forum is totally warped now, it dont let answer in the F/M section.
    Yea its to the point it unbearable! I emailed ww2admin to see if he can fix it.

    101st Airborne

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    368

    Default

    Hey guys,
    I have been testing some things on this forum and have a new forum ready with a new look, etc but can't roll it out yet until the rest of the website is completed. This may have been causing some problems. I'll take a look at it.

    Oh and Sandworm, I never got your email....can you tell me what email address you used because I've lost one of my email addresses recently and won't be able to get it back.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Back in Indiana
    Posts
    3,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ww2admin View Post
    Hey guys,
    I have been testing some things on this forum and have a new forum ready with a new look, etc but can't roll it out yet until the rest of the website is completed. This may have been causing some problems. I'll take a look at it.

    Oh and Sandworm, I never got your email....can you tell me what email address you used because I've lost one of my email addresses recently and won't be able to get it back.
    Tried to PM you with it........hope it got thru!

    101st Airborne

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Sandworm View Post
    Tried to PM you with it........hope it got thru!
    You PMed me righit now? Well, I don't see it.....

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    368

    Default

    Folks, I have uninstalled a plugin that may have been causing the problem. This should fix the issues we had. Please report if you find out any problems. Sorry about the time wasted.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Southern Russia , Krasnodar
    Posts
    4,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ww2admin View Post
    Folks, I have uninstalled a plugin that may have been causing the problem. This should fix the issues we had. Please report if you find out any problems. Sorry about the time wasted.
    Well admin yerstaday a had a lot of simular problems with wite screen , but today is all right
    Thanks for the your care

    "I decide who is a Jew and who is an Aryan "- Hermann Goering

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •