Türk porno yayini yapan http://www.smfairview.com ve http://www.idoproxy.com adli siteler rokettube videolarini da HD kalitede yayinlayacagini acikladi. Ayrica porno indir ozelligiyle de http://www.mysticinca.com adli porno sitesi devreye girdi.

View Poll Results: What you think about ROA soldiers ?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • They were brave people fighting against the Bolchevism.

    4 13.79%
  • They were Fighting for the independence of his countries from Stalin claws

    5 17.24%
  • They were traitors to the USSR.

    14 48.28%
  • Well... it was better than the POW camp.

    6 20.69%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: Russian Liberation Army.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cordoba-Argentina
    Posts
    6,392

    Default Russian Liberation Army.

    I open this topic to discuss about the Russkaya Osvoboditel'naya Armiya, the russian soldiers whom fought to the german side.






  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Southern Russia , Krasnodar
    Posts
    4,077

    Default

    MAte i think you forgot to add the line in your poll.
    -They were the people who naivly thought the Hitler let them to create the "independent" Russia ( i.e. the pitful rest of Russia in case of Germans victory).
    Personaly i think they were a mixture of traitors, nazy simpatized peoples, peoples who had a tendency toward the violence and eventualy a moral-weak peoples who simply tryed to survive in the unhuman condition of German concentration camp.
    His commander of general Vlasov was at the same time both tragic and braive men. But he being the traitor had a bed final.

    "I decide who is a Jew and who is an Aryan "- Hermann Goering

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cordoba-Argentina
    Posts
    6,392

    Default

    MAte i think you forgot to add the line in your poll.
    -They were the people who naivly thought the Hitler let them to create the "independent" Russia ( i.e. the pitful rest of Russia in case of Germans victory).
    I think the ukranians were the most atracted by that idea.


    ROA video:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7USp4MYJBjw

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cordoba-Argentina
    Posts
    6,392

    Default

    A little more , extract of "Foreign Volunteers in the Whermacht" by Carlos C. Jurado.













  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ukraine, Odessa reg., Izmail
    Posts
    31

    Default

    The large part of the Ukraine warred against the fascism, for the Germans there were only benderovtsy from the western Ukraine, yes there were traitors from other parts, but just as everywhere! So I lead to what, only West of the Ukraine was for the Nazis and that, not entire, recall partisans under the management Of kovpaka and Medvedev, Kovpak themselves there was Ukrainian, but he fought with the aggressors. The people from the western Ukraine entered into its force. So that only banderovtsy m upa fought on the side of fascists, entire remaining part was against them, and now the large part of the population this supports!
    Sevastopol-Stalingrad-Sevastopol-Lvov-Budapesht-Berlin

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ukraine, Odessa reg., Izmail
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Sorry, Panzerknacker? You russian?
    Sevastopol-Stalingrad-Sevastopol-Lvov-Budapesht-Berlin

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Russia, Moscow
    Posts
    1,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vorontsov View Post
    Sorry, Panzerknacker? You russian?
    Common! Do no insult him!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chevan View Post
    MAte i think you forgot to add the line in your poll.
    -They were the people who naivly thought the Hitler let them to create the "independent" Russia ( i.e. the pitful rest of Russia in case of Germans victory).
    Personaly i think they were a mixture of traitors, nazy simpatized peoples, peoples who had a tendency toward the violence and eventualy a moral-weak peoples who simply tryed to survive in the unhuman condition of German concentration camp.
    His commander of general Vlasov was at the same time both tragic and braive men. But he being the traitor had a bed final.
    Chevan I don't I agree with you often, but in this case you have right. I think that only Lithuanian, Latvian and Estonian could belive that they fight for independend, but rest if belive it was naivly.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cordoba-Argentina
    Posts
    6,392

    Default

    Sorry, Panzerknacker? You russian?

    I am not, I am Argentine.

    Cossacks, the most distintive of all USSR units in german service.





    Bodyguards of the german Commander Von Panwitz, note the long sabres.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Southern Russia , Krasnodar
    Posts
    4,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Polar View Post
    Chevan I don't I agree with you often, but in this case you have right. I think that only Lithuanian, Latvian and Estonian could belive that they fight for independend, but rest if belive it was naivly.
    Polar i've apreciated it.
    But i think the Baltick peoples were also a bit naive to colloborate with Nazy.
    Firstly only Latvians were recognized as Aryans.
    Sec did you hear about germans plans to replace the baltic population by the germans settlers.
    So i will not sure for the succesfull fate of baltic peoples if the Germany had win the war.

    "I decide who is a Jew and who is an Aryan "- Hermann Goering

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Southern Russia , Krasnodar
    Posts
    4,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerknacker View Post
    I think the ukranians were the most atracted by that idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorontsov
    The large part of the Ukraine warred against the fascism, for the Germans there were only benderovtsy from the western Ukraine, yes there were traitors from other parts, but just as everywhere! So I lead to what, only West of the Ukraine was for the Nazis and that, not entire, recall partisans under the management Of kovpaka and Medvedev, Kovpak themselves there was Ukrainian, but he fought with the aggressors. The people from the western Ukraine entered into its force. So that only banderovtsy m upa fought on the side of fascists, entire remaining part was against them, and now the large part of the population this supports!
    Now do you see Amigo the difference between the Ukrainians (who were a low race like and russians and were a mostly fiendly fro russians ) and your limited knowledges about them.
    Only a small part of Western Ukraine supported the Nazy. And BTW they participated in the atrosoties toward the civil population ( polish and ukrainians).

    "I decide who is a Jew and who is an Aryan "- Hermann Goering

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chevan View Post
    Polar i've apreciated it.
    But i think the Baltick peoples were also a bit naive to colloborate with Nazy.
    Firstly only Latvians were recognized as Aryans.
    Sec did you hear about germans plans to replace the baltic population by the germans settlers.
    So i will not sure for the succesfull fate of baltic peoples if the Germany had win the war.
    Interesting
    I alweys think that Latvians were recognized by Nazi as germanic tribe and word " Aryans" was use as describe all nationas without jews and roms
    Can you tell me about more?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Southern Russia , Krasnodar
    Posts
    4,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Polar View Post
    Interesting
    I alweys think that Latvians were recognized by Nazi as germanic tribe and word " Aryans" was use as describe all nationas without jews and roms
    Can you tell me about more?
    The Nazy race hierarchy contained not only arians , jews and roms.
    Hitles "scientists" had a whole race theory according that all white-nations peoples was devided into a groups of "arian cleanliness". For instance the italians and romanians was not equal at the Germans but they were much more better then the slavs.
    The other nation includin asians ( and even the Germans allis Japanese) were somewhere betwen the monkey and african aborigen.

    "I decide who is a Jew and who is an Aryan "- Hermann Goering

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cordoba-Argentina
    Posts
    6,392

    Default

    Now do you see Amigo the difference between the Ukrainians (who were a low race like and russians and were a mostly fiendly fro russians ) and your limited knowledges about them.
    Only a small part of Western Ukraine supported the Nazy. And BTW they participated in the atrosoties toward the civil population ( polish and ukrainians).

    All right thanks, but still there was a lot of ukranians serving in the Whermacht, I have no the figure, I try to post later.

    And on the theme, if already we did affect pridateley, then to how much me it is known, Argentineans were very in good relations with the Nazis, not then whether? I'm not right?
    What is the relationship of that with this topic ?, are you calling me nazi ?


    R.O.A, the begin, Part I:

















    To be continued....

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cordoba-Argentina
    Posts
    6,392

    Default

    R.O.A, the begin, Part II:














Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •