Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Argentina's claim on the Falklands is still a good one

Default Re: Argentina's claim on the Falklands is still a good one

Enrique the forum is not working, but that does not make sad at all. A forum like that in wich you arent allowed to talk about politics isnt a forum, is a joke, is useless.

And yes if some of the moderators have trouble with me saying that the zonamilitar is useless, worthless ( I have stronger words but let get away of that for a moment) just visit us here and I going explain with luxury of details my reasons.

In the meanwhile publiciting a forum in other does not seems very ethic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rising Sun* View Post
    PK Your motivation and or purpose in such posts seems to be to offend not only the British for whom you repeatedly express contempt but also to denigrate and offend all of your countrymen who actually fought the war and who dare to express any opinions contrary to your peculiar chauvinistic opinions.

Edited by RS
    Last edited by Rising Sun*; 03-02-2009 at 09:37 PM.
    A rational army would run away.
    Montesquieu

Default Panzerknacker

I understand your point of veiw about Politics -

But this forum al Zona Militar has the only Purpuse of bringing together the accounts of War Veterans from both sides -

We have started several month ago , we slowly went into :

Military Photos
    Key Publishing Aviation Forum
    PPrune

And it was a success - You should see how wonderfull it is to exchange accounts between War Veterans , they are able to bring to life war accions that have taken place during the conflict - Many of us Argies War Veternas have been talking and exchanging info on Military Accions - I would add to this the valuable contribution that we have gotten from Historians , from both sides -

This same objective is what has been imposed at Zona Militar , we have invited them to Join us at the Forum , to bring to us theire experiences , to talk about the War with us -

There is always two stories about something that has happen , the truth is somewere in the middle , so we try to "replay" what actualy happen based on the accounts from both sides - And we have never had to go into Politics , because we soldiers do not talk Politics -

Take a look , get into PPRUNe ( Military Aircrew ) see how we talk there , how we exchange with most respect ideas , stories and experiences -

View the conversations between Spencer ( Harrier Pilot ) Jualbo ( Historian ) Cosmicomet ( Dagger Pilot ) Ken ( HMS Cardiff ) Me ( Long Range Radar at Falklands ) Mercantiland ( Navy Historian ) Rivas ( Air Force Historian ) and many more -

This is what is going to happen at Zona Militar -

We do not want , we do not care about Politics - We only care to talk about the war - Most of us :

Talk the talk and have walk the walk -

It is so much interested to talk about the War , than to talk about Politics -
    Besides most of us do not earn enough to talk about Politics , but we know what it is to fight at war -

Regards Enrique

Let me see what is going wrong with the link -

Default Ok let's try again

www.zonamilitar.com.ar/foros/index.php

The thread is Falklands/Malvinas war -

Thank You

Default Re: Invitation

Quote Originally Posted by Rising Sun* View Post

EDIT: I've tried logging onto the main site www.zonamilitar.com.ar also the www.zonamilitar.com.ar/foros page. In both cases I get an introductory page which resolves to a 'database error' page.

It may be a fault with the site or with access to it from my end.
    Hi Rising Sun

the forum was on maintenance, now it works fine

Click here to register: http://zonamilitar.com.ar/foros/register.php

The topic is this: http://zonamilitar.com.ar/foros/showthread.php?t=18569

greetings

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerknacker View Post
    In the meanwhile publiciting a forum in other does not seems very ethic.
    And doing so in normal circumstances would get the links deleted and the person posting them given the boot. Given the content and purpose of the forum in question, I see no objection to retaining it here and am even tempted to make it a sticky!
    I have neither the time nor the inclination to differentiate between the incompetent and the merely unfortunate - Curtis E LeMay

Your motivation and or purpose in such posts seems to be to offend not only the British for whom you repeatedly express contempt but also to denigrate and offend all of your countrymen who actually fought the war and who dare to express any opinions contrary to your peculiar chauvinistic opinions.
    I dont mean anything disrispectuful towars enrique.

With "Moderators" I meaned the moderators of zonamilitar, and I can assure you that not a single of those kids is a war veteran.

Quote Originally Posted by Panzerknacker View Post
    I dont mean anything disrispectuful towars enrique.

With "Moderators" I meaned the moderators of zonamilitar, and I can assure you that not a single of those kids is a war veteran.
    I feel obliged to respond this, as moderator of Zona Militar

This goes beyond promoting a forum (in any case also advertise this one), has nothing to do with this

We are not kids, and if we were, this is not a crime, is an achievement that we want to learn and understand both sides of the same story, I hope all young people were like that

I do not intend to create a controversy, nothing more, sorry for my English and the Offtopic

Regards

Okay you are not a kid, sorry, but nothing good could come from a guy who had as avatar a mass murderer, nun raper and church burner like Buenaventura Durruti and evidently that is a clear an loud statement of your political inclinations.

God save the poor character naive enough to signing up there.

By the way : Do you like murderers ?

If so...why ?
    Last edited by Panzerknacker; 03-02-2009 at 06:07 PM.

Default Panzerknacker

It is not my call but let me ask you :

You talk the talk , but have you walk the walk ?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information