Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
The Movie 300
Türk porno yayini yapan http://www.smfairview.com ve http://www.idoproxy.com adli siteler rokettube videolarini da HD kalitede yayinlayacagini acikladi. Ayrica porno indir ozelligiyle de http://www.mysticinca.com adli porno sitesi devreye girdi.
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: The Movie 300

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    318

    Default The Movie 300

    I saw this movie a few days ago and I must say it was awesome ,
    We went to see it in IMax WOW is all I can say .
    http://www.imax.com/ImaxWeb/welcome.do
    http://300themovie.warnerbros.com/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    2,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gutkowski View Post
    I saw this movie a few days ago and I must say it was awesome ,
    We went to see it in IMax WOW is all I can say .
    http://www.imax.com/ImaxWeb/welcome.do
    http://300themovie.warnerbros.com/

    Yes, I've seen the trailers. I have the original comic book by Frank Millar, which is the inspiration for the film.

    It looks very good, and the sound track is great, but I can't help thinking that Leonidas resembles Zak Dingle!


    "Although God cannot alter the past, Historians can"


    Samuel Butler


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Back in Indiana
    Posts
    3,055

    Default

    Love the idea for a movie but looks to blown out of proportion for me. Im sure ill see it sooner or later.

    101st Airborne

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    2,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Sandworm View Post
    Love the idea for a movie but looks to blown out of proportion for me. Im sure ill see it sooner or later.

    Yes, well it is based on a comic book. The one to watch for, would be 'Gates of Fire' when they get around to filming it.


    "Although God cannot alter the past, Historians can"


    Samuel Butler


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    600

    Default

    It looks like a very good video. Thanks for the site Gutkowski.
    Good Conduct Medal
    "The Russian colossus...has been underestimated by us...whenever a dozen divisions are destroyed the Russians replace them with another dozen."
    General Franz Halder-Army Chief of Staff-August 1941

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    160

    Default

    "Gates of Fire" was a very good book. I enjoyed it very much!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    2,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AllHailCesar View Post
    "Gates of Fire" was a very good book. I enjoyed it very much!
    Probably no coincidence that the BBC aired 'The Three Hundred Spartans' yesterday.


    "Although God cannot alter the past, Historians can"


    Samuel Butler


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 32Bravo View Post
    Probably no coincidence that the BBC aired 'The Three Hundred Spartans' yesterday.
    i like the fact people hate this movie because it kind of changes the history.

    Well, this movie is inspired by a comic book, obviously they confuse movies with documentary video.
    If you are a P-51D pilot, you are going down soon
    The Axis Project



    Great game: www.cybernations.net

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    2,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW-190 Pilot View Post
    i like the fact people hate this movie because it kind of changes the history.

    Well, this movie is inspired by a comic book, obviously they confuse movies with documentary video.
    Hate the Three Hundred Spartans?....I love that film (but, then, I saw it at the time of its release in the cinemas.)!

    A bit fast and loose with history with its portrayal of liberated society. Particulary, as the Spartan society was, arguably, a slave society.

    Then again, slavery remained a part of the economy of the US long after the US had professed its values of liberty and equality in the declaration of independance, and won its liberty from Brtiain. Even Thomas Jefferson, the author of the declaration, was a slave owner (in more ways than one). George Washington remained a slave owner until his death. He wrote it in his will that they should be released upon the demise of his wife. Which was a bit awkward for her as they were all waiting for said demise and might have been tempted to hurry it along a little.


    "Although God cannot alter the past, Historians can"


    Samuel Butler


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 32Bravo View Post
    Hate the Three Hundred Spartans?....I love that film (but, then, I saw it at the time of its release in the cinemas.)!

    A bit fast and loose with history with its portrayal of liberated society. Particulary, as the Spartan society was, arguably, a slave society.

    Then again, slavery remained a part of the economy of the US long after the US had professed its values of liberty and equality in the declaration of independance, and won its liberty from Brtiain. Even Thomas Jefferson, the author of the declaration, was a slave owner (in more ways than one). George Washington remained a slave owner until his death. He wrote it in his will that they should be released upon the demise of his wife. Which was a bit awkward for her as they were all waiting for said demise and might have been tempted to hurry it along a little.

    i know, its kind of ironic to know that!
    If you are a P-51D pilot, you are going down soon
    The Axis Project



    Great game: www.cybernations.net

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •