Türk porno yayini yapan http://www.smfairview.com ve http://www.idoproxy.com adli siteler rokettube videolarini da HD kalitede yayinlayacagini acikladi. Ayrica porno indir ozelligiyle de http://www.mysticinca.com adli porno sitesi devreye girdi.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 71

Thread: Medal Of Honor

  1. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosshairs View Post
    yes, I also didn't like the Revive things you got on European Assault. Which was telling the gamer, blow up an objective, and you'll get a revive. Which means u wont have 2 worry about just walking into a room of 15 germans. lol

    Plus it just seemed like ur squad on EA were slow. By the time they figured out what the objective is, you've already blown it up

    That adrenanline feature was nice tho
    I hate the revives for a different reason. When you die, you wake back up in the same shootout with only part of your health restored, so you may wind up dying again if your squad isn't there to save you. Especially when you get to the bunker at the end of the last level, it's all too easy to use up all of your revives in one spot.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    35

    Default

    lol.. i kno. It's like if you die when a German melees you, your gonna revive with the German still meleeing u.. serisously. lol

    This game could have had so much more potential if EA hadn't tried to make it into something it was not

  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosshairs View Post
    lol.. i kno. It's like if you die when a German melees you, your gonna revive with the German still meleeing u.. serisously. lol

    This game could have had so much more potential if EA hadn't tried to make it into something it was not
    I just got Call of Duty 3. After playing that game for a little bit, I can tell MoH:EA was REALLY trying to be another Call of Duty. As far as I know, CoD 3 was supposed to be largely unchanged from CoD2 (3 is my first Call of Duty game).

    Anyway, proof that MoH staff made Call of Duty 3: I think the French Maquis leader you meet in the first mission as a British paratrooper bears an uncanny resemblance to Medal of Honor's Manon Batiste.

  4. #19
    Jenkin Guest

    Default

    i find this same issue, with reviving, but Bwing5543, the thing is that that style of squad is in all of the Medal of Honor games, i have found that MoH: Vanguard your squad somewhat stays near you and in some situations your squad actually protects you. which i find more realistic than the squad leaving you especcially in MoH: European Assult.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    251

    Default

    i enjoyed pacific assault's method of the revive, using the corpsman

  6. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenkin View Post
    i find this same issue, with reviving, but Bwing5543, the thing is that that style of squad is in all of the Medal of Honor games, i have found that MoH: Vanguard your squad somewhat stays near you and in some situations your squad actually protects you. which i find more realistic than the squad leaving you especcially in MoH: European Assult.
    Actually, before European Assault, the Medal of Honor games pretty much was you vs. the entire German/Japanese army. You take on all enemies all by yourself, but you can take an amazing number of hits before dying. Also, there never was a shortage of health pickups.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9

    Default

    neva played the original MOH i dont like MOH AA because most of it is BS... COD And BIA is the best FPS ww2 game COH is even better but its RTS

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    9

    Default

    PC is awesome !

  9. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by astupiddvdcase View Post
    neva played the original MOH i dont like MOH AA because most of it is BS... COD And BIA is the best FPS ww2 game COH is even better but its RTS
    Sorry, but with all your abbreviations, I have no idea as to what you're talking about other than MOH: AA and COD.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    251

    Default

    i think AA is probably Allied assault and COD might be Call of Duty
    Last edited by overlord644; 08-12-2007 at 09:12 PM. Reason: spelling error

  11. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by overlord644 View Post
    i think AA is probably Allied assault and COD might be Call of Duty
    No, what I meant is that I knew what those meant, but not any of the other abbreviations.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    251

    Default

    sorry, your right there are way too many abrrieviations

  13. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgang Von Gottberg View Post
    I like espionage in MOH, something COD lacks...
    Nailed it on the head.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    251

    Default

    today i just bought Vanguard for the wii and find the weapons such as the thompson and MG42 less realistic than in previous games like MOHPA, anybody else notice this?
    Last edited by overlord644; 08-14-2007 at 06:29 PM. Reason: added content

  15. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by overlord644 View Post
    today i just bought Vanguard for the wii and find the weapons such as the thompson and MG42 less realistic than in previous games like MOHPA, anybody else notice this?
    I don't own it, but most game reviewers agree that it is the worst Medal of Honor to date. That's why I'm skipping this one and waiting for Medal of Honor: Airborne. From what I've read, it seems that Vanguard is following European Assault in that it is trying waaaaay to hard to be another Call of Duty.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •