Türk porno yayini yapan http://www.smfairview.com ve http://www.idoproxy.com adli siteler rokettube videolarini da HD kalitede yayinlayacagini acikladi. Ayrica porno indir ozelligiyle de http://www.mysticinca.com adli porno sitesi devreye girdi.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: Maroszek WZ 35, polish secret weapon

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cordoba-Argentina
    Posts
    6,392

    Default

    I am very dubious about that. Certainly no-one else use lead-cored bullets in preference to hardened steel penetrators in AP ammunition, and tungsten-alloy-cored bullets penetrated about 50% more than steel-cored.
    My opinion is that it used "solid" brass bullet, no lead core.

    Remember that:

    The holes had the diameters form 14 to 20 mm (3 times larger than weapon's caliber
    You only can achieve that if the bullet diformated in impact...a steel core would diformate in that way ?

    dont think so.
    Last edited by Panzerknacker; 12-16-2008 at 07:56 PM.

  2. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerknacker View Post
    My opinion is that it used "solid" brass bullet, no lead core.
    On checking, the only Polish production bullet known had a lead core. The Germans later loaded the cases with their usual tungsten-alloy cored bullets.
    Tony Williams: Military gun and ammunition website

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Up in the land of the Yoopers.
    Posts
    4,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerknacker View Post
    My opinion is that it used "solid" brass bullet, no lead core.

    Remember that:



    You only can achieve that if the bullet diformated in impact...a steel core would diformate in that way ?

    dont think so.


    I have no definative answer on the question of what type bullet the round used, but it was common practice to use solid bronze bullets for A.P. applications. (and is to this day) While deformation is present, the material retained enough ballistic integrity to complete the job. Brass, and bronze look much alike, so maybe that was the stuff.
    Last edited by tankgeezer; 11-13-2013 at 09:59 PM.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cordoba-Argentina
    Posts
    6,392

    Default

    Oh...just let we say that wasnt a steel bullet.
    Last edited by Panzerknacker; 12-16-2008 at 07:56 PM.

  5. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tankgeezer View Post
    I have no definative answer on the question of what type bullet the round used, but it was common practice to use solid bronze bullets for A.P. applications. (and is to this day)
    The only solid bronze or brass military bullets I know of were in the original 8mm Lebel, and in some modern long-range sniping rounds. In the latter case, the material is chosen because it is homogenous and its quality can be more easily controlled than for a multi-part bullet. Armour piercing has nothing to do with it.

    AP projectiles come in three flavours, in increasing order of merit: those with a hardened steel core, those with a tungsten alloy core, and those with a depeleted uranium core.
    Tony Williams: Military gun and ammunition website

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Up in the land of the Yoopers.
    Posts
    4,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Williams View Post
    The only solid bronze or brass military bullets I know of were in the original 8mm Lebel, and in some modern long-range sniping rounds. In the latter case, the material is chosen because it is homogenous and its quality can be more easily controlled than for a multi-part bullet. Armour piercing has nothing to do with it.

    AP projectiles come in three flavours, in increasing order of merit: those with a hardened steel core, those with a tungsten alloy core, and those with a depeleted uranium core.
    I've been away to Ft. Knox for a visit to their fine museum, and i did some checking, and you are correct T.W. I should learn not to snooze ,and type. The Lebel was produced W/ a bronze slug,I was told that its use was for harder targets,but this is just what was said to me, didnt see any official text concerning it. Oddities aside, that was it. Anciently bronze was used w/ arrows and bolts to perf mail, and plate armor, and nowadays is used in large caliber rifle carts, like the Barritt, etc. they did say it was for armor work. Salesmen came to try to have me market their products long ago, that was their claim. Bronze is also used in a number of unmanned munitions for anti tank work. (Self forging projectiles)
    So, i must have been thinking of those at the time. I'll go do my pennace now,,,,,, - Raspenau -
    Last edited by tankgeezer; 07-21-2007 at 01:15 PM.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cordoba-Argentina
    Posts
    6,392

    Default

    Some more pictures of the 8x107mm cartrigde.










    The manufacturer was:

    Panswowa Fabryka Amunicji de Skarzyisko Kamienne


    http://www.municion.org/7_92x107/7_92x107.htm

  8. #23

    Default

    Fantastic weapon. Thank you for the post.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cordoba-Argentina
    Posts
    6,392

    Default Re: Maroszek WZ 35, polish secret weapon

    The Fucile anticarro Modello 35, better said the Marozcek WZ 35 in Italian use, Russian Front.


  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: Maroszek WZ 35, polish secret weapon

    Hello and thanks for all of the information about the WZ.35, it is really great reading. I just acquired one of these rifles, and it is very complete, except for the internal bolt parts. I am wondering if anyone has some spare bolt parts, or some drawings of the bollt parts, so I can have them made. Thanks, Leonard

  11. #26
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,763

    Default Re: Maroszek WZ 35, polish secret weapon

    Quote Originally Posted by tankgeezer
    I've been away to Ft. Knox for a visit to their fine museum, and i did some checking, and you are correct T.W. I should learn not to snooze ,and type. The Lebel was produced W/ a bronze slug,I was told that its use was for harder targets,but this is just what was said to me, didnt see any official text concerning it. Oddities aside, that was it. Anciently bronze was used w/ arrows and bolts to perf mail, and plate armor, and nowadays is used in large caliber rifle carts, like the Barritt, etc. they did say it was for armor work. Salesmen came to try to have me market their products long ago, that was their claim. Bronze is also used in a number of unmanned munitions for anti tank work. (Self forging projectiles)
    So, i must have been thinking of those at the time. I'll go do my pennace now,,,,,, - Raspenau -
    (My bold)

    Tankgeezer, do you mean EFPs ?
    As far as I'm aware no-one uses bronze for these devices, copper is the most usual although we've found a few with steel platters, eg the FRY TMRP-6, although almost all in the present unpleasantness have been IEDs.
    I'd be interested to know the source of the gen on bronze EFPs.
    "Don't call me stupid !" - Otto 'Galtieri' West.
    __________________
    Stupidity should be a crime. Ignorance should be punished.
    Refusal to accept corroborated facts should result in a chainsaw enema.

    a luta continua, em adiante a vitória
    __________________

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •