Türk porno yayini yapan http://www.smfairview.com ve http://www.idoproxy.com adli siteler rokettube videolarini da HD kalitede yayinlayacagini acikladi. Ayrica porno indir ozelligiyle de http://www.mysticinca.com adli porno sitesi devreye girdi.
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 105

Thread: Massacre in Korea

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Southern Russia , Krasnodar
    Posts
    4,077

    Default Massacre in Korea

    Hi
    Listering the Wiki i fount the intersting picture of Pablo Picasso: Massacre in Korea

    Do somebody know was the real massacre for his picture?

    Cheers.

    "I decide who is a Jew and who is an Aryan "- Hermann Goering

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Southern Russia , Krasnodar
    Posts
    4,077

    Default

    That's i only found in Wiki:

    Artist Pablo Picasso's painting Massacre in Korea (1951) depicted violence against civilians during the Korean War. By some accounts, killing of civilians by U.S. forces in Shinchun, Hwanghae Province was the motive of the painting.

    Wha't was in Shinchun?

    "I decide who is a Jew and who is an Aryan "- Hermann Goering

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Southern Russia , Krasnodar
    Posts
    4,077

    Default

    Well now i found something
    http://www.iacenter.org/Koreafiles/ktc-report-nk.htm
    ....Shinchon
    The civilian massacre by the U.S. military in Shinchon was particularly extreme in its cruelty. The U.S. set living fire people on fire; buried them alive; cut their ears and noses off; pulled out their eyeballs; skinned them alive; dragged them by their noses; burned their hair, breasts and sexual organs with heated iron; destroyed their five major organs with axes, picks, and shovels; tore their legs and arms apart; sawed through their bodies; drove nails through their heads and backs with their bodies hanging upside down on a tree; and let dogs tear them to pieces. The cruelty of such deeds is simply unimaginable. U.S. forces slaughtered 1,550 civilians in the Shinchon region over the course of three days beginning on October 17, 1950. During their temporary occupation of the region, they mercilessly massacred a total of 35,383 civilians, amounting to one fourth of the regional population.
    Oh my god was it the true or not in this article?

    "I decide who is a Jew and who is an Aryan "- Hermann Goering

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Back in Indiana
    Posts
    3,055

    Default

    NORTH KOREAN PROPAGANDA!

    Think this is a load of crap.............think this would have been outragous even to the South Koreans. Plus the manner is which it was done would be untypical of US soldiers. I could buy a mass shooting as opposed to these barbarian acts. US forces in Vietnam would have never gone this far. Maybe the occasional crazy but nothing like this.

    101st Airborne

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Southern Russia , Krasnodar
    Posts
    4,077

    Default

    Oh Gen no problems.
    Let it be the propoganda. But question is still? What was in the Shinchon?
    Do you know?
    And why the "Nothern Korean" propoganda is based on US-site?

    Cheers.

    "I decide who is a Jew and who is an Aryan "- Hermann Goering

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    716

    Default

    ......
    Last edited by mike M.; 01-01-2008 at 08:12 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Back in Indiana
    Posts
    3,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chevan View Post
    Oh Gen no problems.
    Let it be the propoganda. But question is still? What was in the Shinchon?
    Do you know?
    And why the "Nothern Korean" propoganda is based on US-site?

    Cheers.
    If you look at the main site http://iacenter.org/ you will see that it is
    Information, Activism, and Resistance to U.S.
    Militarism, War, and Corporate Greed,
    Linking with Struggles Against Racism and Oppression
    within the United States


    So yet another protest group.......which im fine with....however im sure they are posting anything they can get there hands on. Classic "dont believe everything you read" and personally I dont believe crap that comes out of N. Korea unless its a missle. If these are true why dont they let some non-biased researchers in to look for evidence of these crimes. Even some of the most stubborn people will say admit to anything when their life is on the line.

    Sorry if I seem pissy but I dont trust the protesters (of this nature) anymore than I trust the government. However posting random crap happens all the time from both sides. IMO youll prove this true the same time we find those WMD's in Iraq.

    101st Airborne

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Back in Indiana
    Posts
    3,055

    Default

    And one more thing

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_War

    Brief list of countries involved in the Korean war........find it hard that no one else mentioned this massacre.

    101st Airborne

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Southern Russia , Krasnodar
    Posts
    4,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mike M. View Post
    Chevan,
    I think the BIG question is Do you think this is true? I think I know the answer to that question but I'm curious. Also check out the other link that's on that site you posted, it will give you an idea who this is coming from.
    http://www.mumia2000.org/
    Oh mike i've never said i belive this site.
    Generally i/m agree with Gen and understand there are a lot of people who ready to write anything for the sensation without any confirmation.
    I just have to ask WHY in WIKI this Pablo Picasso artwork mentioned as possible touching to the US army activity in Shinchon.
    So i/m simply ask somedoby what was in Shinchon. I have just find this site , nothing more. So could somebody explain for me ( whithout claiming and blaiming) what had going on there?
    BTW am i understand you right, you exclude any possibility of US army killing the civilians in N.Korea?

    Cheers.
    Last edited by Chevan; 02-05-2007 at 01:59 PM.

    "I decide who is a Jew and who is an Aryan "- Hermann Goering

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paramilitary wing of CAMRA
    Posts
    4,099

    Default

    As I understand it, there were a number of cases of the US army shooting civilians during the Korean war. However, they tended to be limited in number and investigated rather than brushed under the carpet.

    An example would be the No Gun Ri "incident" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Gun_Ri

    One common thread though - nothing like the cruelty claimed in that report. However, Korean soldiers on both sides have been implicated in acts of extreme cruelty. There are a number of documented cases of US PoWs captured during the initial attack down towards Pusan being tied up with barbed wire and used for bayonet practice by North Korean troops and the like. It appears the reason for this is most likely the barbaric way the Koreans were treated by the Japanese in the previous 50 years, leaving the lowest level soldiers with no concept of what we in the west would consider civilized behaviour. The North Koreans did take and hold a number of allied PoWs, but their treatment didn't even resemble that proscribed by the Geneva convention. Treatment improved - a bit - under the Chinese, but was still pretty bad and a large number of PoWs died due to it.
    I have neither the time nor the inclination to differentiate between the incompetent and the merely unfortunate - Curtis E LeMay

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Southern Russia , Krasnodar
    Posts
    4,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Sandworm View Post
    If you look at the main site http://iacenter.org/ you will see that it is
    Information, Activism, and Resistance to U.S.
    Militarism, War, and Corporate Greed,
    Linking with Struggles Against Racism and Oppression
    within the United States


    So yet another protest group.......which im fine with....however im sure they are posting anything they can get there hands on. Classic "dont believe everything you read" and personally I dont believe crap that comes out of N. Korea unless its a missle. If these are true why dont they let some non-biased researchers in to look for evidence of these crimes. Even some of the most stubborn people will say admit to anything when their life is on the line.
    Yes Gen this is Group of crazy Activists.
    And i am not hurry to believe them. But why you easy deny the scale of violence in the N.Korea in 1950-1953.
    Sory to notice you but during this war perished about 1.5 millions of Korean civils.The intensivity of bombing the Korean cities by USAF was MUCH more then the Germany in the last period of WW2.
    I don't say it was the US troops in Shinchon, but it COULD BE US-troops.
    I am understand it was the common violence of both sides in Korea, but your point to deny any US participation is worry me. Sorry again.
    Sorry if I seem pissy but I dont trust the protesters (of this nature) anymore than I trust the government. However posting random crap happens all the time from both sides. IMO youll prove this true the same time we find those WMD's in Iraq.
    I have no wish to repit Iraq thread again. What's goin on? I just wish to learn what's happend in Shinchon in 1951?
    ........find it hard that no one else mentioned this massacre
    So what Gen?
    Could you to say that if it is not mentioned no more in Wiki it never was ?

    Cheers.

    "I decide who is a Jew and who is an Aryan "- Hermann Goering

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Southern Russia , Krasnodar
    Posts
    4,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pdf27 View Post
    As I understand it, there were a number of cases of the US army shooting civilians during the Korean war. However, they tended to be limited in number and investigated rather than brushed under the carpet.

    An example would be the No Gun Ri "incident" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Gun_Ri

    One common thread though - nothing like the cruelty claimed in that report. However, Korean soldiers on both sides have been implicated in acts of extreme cruelty. There are a number of documented cases of US PoWs captured during the initial attack down towards Pusan being tied up with barbed wire and used for bayonet practice by North Korean troops and the like. It appears the reason for this is most likely the barbaric way the Koreans were treated by the Japanese in the previous 50 years, leaving the lowest level soldiers with no concept of what we in the west would consider civilized behaviour. The North Koreans did take and hold a number of allied PoWs, but their treatment didn't even resemble that proscribed by the Geneva convention. Treatment improved - a bit - under the Chinese, but was still pretty bad and a large number of PoWs died due to it.
    Thanks pdf you first who has give any info about.
    Now i have read your link and now i understand more.
    In 1999 The New York Times reported that in 1997, 30 South Korean survivors and relatives of victims filed a lawsuit that "described a three-day period of killing, saying that American planes had strafed hundreds of refugees who were fleeing from North Korean troops, leaving about 100 people dead. The survivors fled under the bridge, where they said they were pinned by American troops who shot and killed almost all the refugees." Their suit was rejected on a technicality
    Now i understand the reason of power amti-american senses in South Korea.
    Befor it was strange for me why in Seul there were a lot of anti-american demonstrants:According "official version" US protected them from N.Korea.But there were a lot of facts violence of US above the South Korean civils.
    I don't wish to blame US troops in cruelty above the civilians, but in fact this violence really was.

    Cheers.

    "I decide who is a Jew and who is an Aryan "- Hermann Goering

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paramilitary wing of CAMRA
    Posts
    4,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chevan View Post
    Now i understand the reason of power amti-american senses in South Korea.
    Befor it was strange for me why in Seul there were a lot of anti-american demonstrants:According "official version" US protected them from N.Korea.But there were a lot of facts violence of US above the South Korean civils.
    I don't wish to blame US troops in cruelty above the civilians, but in fact this violence really was.
    There is a whole lot more to it than that going on.
    A series of military dictatorships ruled the place for years, with at least the tacit support of the US. It never feels good to know you are depending on someone else for your security, thus there is a national ego thing about getting the US out of the country. There have been a number of very poorly handled accidents in recent years (US military vehicles running over schoolchildren and the like - no question but that they were accidents, but the way the press was handled stirred things up badly). And yes, during the war, quite apart from the (alleged) massacres the civilian population suffered very badly from both sides. The communists killed anyone they thought might be a "class enemy" and conscripted many of the rest at gunpoint. The UN (aka US) forces were quite happy to flatten towns, villages and even cities rather than have to take them the difficult, expensive way with house to house fighting.
    On the other hand, South Korea is hardly without those Lenin knew as "useful idiots" who think that but for the US Korea would be reunited in "peace, brotherhood and democracy", and that the North Koreans are misunderstood. They also want the US to leave, but for their own reasons. Finally, there are those who hate the US simply for what it is, rather than what it has done.

    Something of a witches' brew there really...
    I have neither the time nor the inclination to differentiate between the incompetent and the merely unfortunate - Curtis E LeMay

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Koninkrijk der Nederlanden
    Posts
    1,915

    Default

    There were various massacres of POWs and civilians carried out by North Korean troops, e.g. hill 303, hill 312, Daejeon, and various other towns and cities.

    The reference for the picture is probably Daejeon:

    1884 electric cartridge. Look similar to anything?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Back in Indiana
    Posts
    3,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chevan View Post
    Now i understand the reason of power amti-american senses in South Korea.
    IMO.........the above has nothing to do with it. The majority of the protest come from people that werent even alive then. The problem is that the S. Korean's do want peace with the north and a slow reunifacation. But after 55 years the Americans are still there and most feel that they are not helping but hurting the process. Yet alot still want us there for protection. Let just say the north isnt really promoting peace.

    101st Airborne

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •