Türk porno yayini yapan http://www.smfairview.com ve http://www.idoproxy.com adli siteler rokettube videolarini da HD kalitede yayinlayacagini acikladi. Ayrica porno indir ozelligiyle de http://www.mysticinca.com adli porno sitesi devreye girdi.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: Avatars, pictures and images

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    38

    Default Guten

    Well, I'm glad theres a good moderator.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Bucharest - Romania
    Posts
    3,302

    Default Re: Guten

    Quote Originally Posted by SS. Kallan
    Well, I'm glad theres a good moderator.
    OK, now please remove the logo on your avatar.

    The users also agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, racist, xenophobic, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate applicable laws. Doing so may lead to the authors of such posts being immediately and permanently banned (and their service provider being informed).
    More details here: http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=189

    Also check this thread:http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/vie...hp?p=7338#7338 for more understanding.
    Regimentul 38 "Neagoe Basarab"
    Divizia 10 Infanterie


    101st Airborne

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Well I hope I help this might be useful for the avatar problem.




    Greetings

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,857

    Default

    Works for me Charles.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles
    Well I hope I help this might be useful for the avatar problem.




    Greetings
    Cheers Charles!




    The Axis Project - 101st Airborne
    "Captain Sobel, What is the god-damn problem?"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Thanks for the avatar, Charles. But I don't believe my current avatar is in any way abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, racist, xenophobic, or sexually-oriented. But I like the one charles made for me, so Ill skip to that one.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SS. Kallan
    Thanks for the avatar, Charles. But I don't believe my current avatar is in any way abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, racist, xenophobic, or sexually-oriented. But I like the one charles made for me, so Ill skip to that one.
    Well no problem, in the discussion of if the avatar was abusive, obscene etc.. I don't really want to enter a discussion but I think its quite obvious what quite a few people have demanded in other topics but well lets leave it here...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Freiburg-Deutschland
    Posts
    1,178

    Default

    Charles great job when i find good ww2 image can i sent to you to make me a nice avatar . :wink:


    Meine Ehre heißt Treue

    Oberstleutnant Hanz Lutz

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom
    Charles great job when i find good ww2 image can i sent to you to make me a nice avatar . :wink:
    Well no proble but it is very easy. The ones I did before were done with paint and another prehistorical program but now Ive managed to get better programs and can make something worthful :wink:

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Freiburg-Deutschland
    Posts
    1,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom
    Charles great job when i find good ww2 image can i sent to you to make me a nice avatar . :wink:
    Well no proble but it is very easy. The ones I did before were done with paint and another prehistorical program but now Ive managed to get better programs and can make something worthful :wink:
    Great and i have a lot of nice programs i know how to make a picture but i dont know how to set as avatar,how to give url adress to my image do you know what i mean.


    Meine Ehre heißt Treue

    Oberstleutnant Hanz Lutz

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,857

    Default

    Claus/Phantom

    You just upload your artwork to a site where you can link to here. There are many Image shack for one.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Bucharest - Romania
    Posts
    3,302

    Default

    Topic splitted.
    Regimentul 38 "Neagoe Basarab"
    Divizia 10 Infanterie


    101st Airborne

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Freiburg-Deutschland
    Posts
    1,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly
    Claus/Phantom

    You just upload your artwork to a site where you can link to here. There are many Image shack for one.
    Thanks i will see what i can do .


    Meine Ehre heißt Treue

    Oberstleutnant Hanz Lutz

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    97

    Default

    A site to host your pics:

    http://www.imageshack.us/

    Easy to host

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Freiburg-Deutschland
    Posts
    1,178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charles
    A site to host your pics:

    http://www.imageshack.us/

    Easy to host
    Thanks its easy now.


    Meine Ehre heißt Treue

    Oberstleutnant Hanz Lutz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Dutch Army & Airforce 1939-40 (warning - big pictures)
    By Man of Stoat in forum 2007 Archive Room
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 07:51 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •