Türk porno yayini yapan http://www.smfairview.com ve http://www.idoproxy.com adli siteler rokettube videolarini da HD kalitede yayinlayacagini acikladi. Ayrica porno indir ozelligiyle de http://www.mysticinca.com adli porno sitesi devreye girdi.
Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 482

Thread: Argentinian Military

  1. #316
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cordoba-Argentina
    Posts
    6,392

    Default

    Well, is more a refurbishing than modernizing, check this link, the work is completed already.:

    http://www.fuerzasnavales.com/070905_2.html



    There is no more info about the others submarines hulls ( casco) that you see in the Domeq Garcia shipyard.

  2. #317
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    City of the Angels USA
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Better to have a carrier and not need it than to need a carrier and not have it.

  3. #318
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Koninkrijk der Nederlanden
    Posts
    1,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twitch1
    Better to have a carrier and not need it than to need a carrier and not have it.
    Even if it is unaffordable and thus strips the rest of the defence budget bear?
    1884 electric cartridge. Look similar to anything?

  4. #319
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,857

    Default

    I still contend there is no reason for it, except as a might white elephant.

  5. #320
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cordoba-Argentina
    Posts
    6,392

    Default

    Better to have a carrier and not need it than to need a carrier and not have it
    .. Is that what I am saying , is nice to see someone with common sense.


  6. #321
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,930

    Default

    Common sense?

    OK then, better to have TEN carriers instead of none.
    If you post idiocy, don't get upset if you are seen as an idiot.... I don't.

    Here endth the lesson.




    Have you seen any combat?

    Seen a little on TV.

    You talk the talk, but do you walk the walk?



  7. #322
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,857

    Default

    Better to have 15000 ICBM, just in case Brazil gets 12000!!!!

    Common sense eh!

  8. #323
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cordoba-Argentina
    Posts
    6,392

    Default

    Better to have 15000 ICBM, just in case Brazil gets 12000!!!!
    Is that suposed to be funny... ... why I am not laughing .. :wink:
    As I say before Brasil ir not our treath.

    In the other hand, I particulary dont like to see Argentina involved in nuclear proyects for military use like India or Pakistan, it is my opinion that it will cause more trouble that it solved. The best alternative is a more modern and powerful conventional Armed Forces.


  9. #324
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,857

    Default

    I think what your country has to do before modernising and getting a Carrier is genuinely sit down and see what you want to do.

    What will you use your forces for and then you can decide on what equipment you will need to carry out your decisions.

    To have a Carrier simply because you want one and then to have it sit in Port for its whole life because you cannot afford to use it is simply wasteful.

    Surely this carrier will never operate beyond land based air cover? Unless Argentina is suddenly going to become involved in expeditionary type warfare in the Pacific or Indian Oceans?

    Remember, as has been stated before, its not just the Carrier but the escorts and the support ships that will have to go with it.

    I think the money could be spent much better on other military projects.

  10. #325
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cordoba-Argentina
    Posts
    6,392

    Default

    Firefly, believe or not I agree with the majority of your post.


    And Man of Stoat...with your nice weapons post I honestly tough that you was a serius member, but seems to I had the wrong idea. :?

  11. #326
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Koninkrijk der Nederlanden
    Posts
    1,915

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerknacker
    And Man of Stoat...with your nice weapons post I honestly tough that you was a serius member, but seems to I had the wrong idea. :?
    My previous post applies equally to any country. Just checking -- are you aware of the English idiom "a white elephant"?

    Excuse me for having a sense of humour!
    1884 electric cartridge. Look similar to anything?

  12. #327
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly
    I think the money could be spent much better on other military projects.
    Uncle Sam might even give them some early block F-16's or F/A-18's at bargain prices.

  13. #328
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    buenos aires argentina
    Posts
    223

    Default

    It will be great. But the cost lates is much expensive...

  14. #329
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cordoba-Argentina
    Posts
    6,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Man of Stoat
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerknacker
    And Man of Stoat...with your nice weapons post I honestly tough that you was a serius member, but seems to I had the wrong idea. :?
    My previous post applies equally to any country. Just checking -- are you aware of the English idiom "a white elephant"?

    Excuse me for having a sense of humour!
    I am familiar with the meaning, only that your sense of humour stinks.

  15. #330
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerknacker
    Quote Originally Posted by Man of Stoat
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerknacker
    And Man of Stoat...with your nice weapons post I honestly tough that you was a serius member, but seems to I had the wrong idea. :?
    My previous post applies equally to any country. Just checking -- are you aware of the English idiom "a white elephant"?

    Excuse me for having a sense of humour!
    I am familiar with the meaning, only that your sense of humour stinks.
    Wth respect Panzer, if you did understand the idiom then you would not be annoyed at the picture.
    "Don't call me stupid !" - Otto 'Galtieri' West.
    __________________
    Stupidity should be a crime. Ignorance should be punished.
    Refusal to accept corroborated facts should result in a chainsaw enema.

    a luta continua, em adiante a vitória
    __________________

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Feldgrau - German military
    By Dani in forum 2006 Archive Room
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-24-2006, 09:19 AM
  2. Your Military Experience
    By Orita in forum 2006 Archive Room
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 04:51 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •