Türk porno yayini yapan http://www.smfairview.com ve http://www.idoproxy.com adli siteler rokettube videolarini da HD kalitede yayinlayacagini acikladi. Ayrica porno indir ozelligiyle de http://www.mysticinca.com adli porno sitesi devreye girdi.
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Was imperialism a cause for WW2?

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    China
    Posts
    4

    Default Was imperialism a cause for WW2?

    I need a topic sentence for one of my paragraphs in my history paper. This paragraph has to do with imperialism and how it was a cause for WW2

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,266

    Default Re: Was imperialism a cause for WW2?

    Quote Originally Posted by hengdaen View Post
    I need a topic sentence for one of my paragraphs in my history paper. This paragraph has to do with imperialism and how it was a cause for WW2
    Your answers are where you took this question from.

    https://www.google.com.au/search?cli...tory+paper.%22

    The first Yahoo answer is sufficiently ill informed and stupid to meet your very limited educational and intellectual standards.

    It's been slightly amusing dealing with your pedestrian spamming, but your time here is about up.

    Tick, tock, tick .....
    ..
    A rational army would run away.
    Montesquieu

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    delft
    Posts
    126

    Default Re: Was imperialism a cause for WW2?

    what is the idea behind this forum spamming ?
    The question must have been written by a person in the flesh and not a bot. And to link a question about topic A to a forum B dealing with topics such as A requires some human brain activity.

    A suggestion for the administrators; when closing such a spam topic, put a standard (short) message why it is ended, AND (short) explanation what the risk/damage/danger is for the forum/respondents in general.

    "topic closed because of forum spammer. Forum spammer banned. Forum spamming leads to ..... and ..... "

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Up in the land of the Yoopers.
    Posts
    4,301

    Default Re: Was imperialism a cause for WW2?

    Everyone here already knows this, if a member asks about some particular act of Spamming the Staff will answer, but beyond that, we generally though not in all cases remove the posts as they are discovered.
    for reasons of humor, and the relief of boredom, this particular post was allowed to remain for an unspecified period of time. Not that a Spammer would care,as they usually do not follow their own spam, but the banning process does provide the reason to the convicted as to why they were ousted.
    Last edited by tankgeezer; 09-23-2015 at 07:32 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    delft
    Posts
    126

    Default Re: Was imperialism a cause for WW2?

    I took the effort to google it, and there is a wiki page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum_spam
    But it all comes down to Links to advertisements (I don't see it here) and raising the search engine ranking (again, no link to anything here) , and probably virus or trojan downloading (again, thankfully nothing here).
    Or were those malicious links removed from the original poster ? (e.g. a link to his "my history paper" ?).

    But if so, what about the geeser dumping daily links to "yet another fabulous mystery german war bird of which no further detail is given except a link to a brazilian or portuguese website ..". Despite the nice photographs, it surely classifies as a "raising the search engine ranking" scheme.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    953

    Default Re: Was imperialism a cause for WW2?

    Quote Originally Posted by Frankly Dude Really View Post
    I took the effort to google it, and there is a wiki page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forum_spam
    But it all comes down to Links to advertisements (I don't see it here) and raising the search engine ranking (again, no link to anything here) , and probably virus or trojan downloading (again, thankfully nothing here).
    Or were those malicious links removed from the original poster ? (e.g. a link to his "my history paper" ?).

    But if so, what about the geeser dumping daily links to "yet another fabulous mystery german war bird of which no further detail is given except a link to a brazilian or portuguese website ..". Despite the nice photographs, it surely classifies as a "raising the search engine ranking" scheme.
    Most of those images are at least related to this site in content. Not just crap advertising spam with no relation - ie the tyres he was advertising for a while (on multiple accounts).
    IN the days of lace-ruffles, perukes and brocade
    Brown Bess was a partner whom none could despise
    An out-spoken, flinty-lipped, brazen-faced jade,
    With a habit of looking men straight in the eyes
    At Blenheim and Ramillies fops would confess
    They were pierced to the heart by the charms of Brown Bess.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Up in the land of the Yoopers.
    Posts
    4,301

    Default Re: Was imperialism a cause for WW2?

    The Gentleman in question using several memberships, (which in itself is a banning offence) included spam links in his/her profile for such things as Chinese made Tires, Pumps, and Medical equipment, and are purely commercial Spam. The Staff on occasion will leave up such posts as the one above, for the entertainment of the legitimate membership, so they may indulge a whim or two responding to the misanthropic O.P.
    No doubt they will try again, and we will banish them again. Usually, these things are remedied before anyone has seen them, we wish to keep the boards clear of trash, so the people who do stop by to see, and learn something, will be able to so with out navigating around spam.
    Spam is either malicious content, illegitimate commercial advertising , or posting comments that are of no value to the threads content, or posted merely,and solely to increase that person's post count. Posting information about other related sites is not spam, as the content is germane to our purpose. Staff has a wide latitude in the response we make to Spamming, and Trolling, and we are always keeping the quality of this Site as our priority. But this does not mean that we won't take a moment to have some fun with the misanthropes who occasionally invade our placid Halls.
    Last edited by tankgeezer; 09-24-2015 at 08:55 AM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,266

    Default Re: Was imperialism a cause for WW2?

    Quote Originally Posted by tankgeezer View Post
    The Gentleman in question using several memberships, (which in itself is a banning offence) included spam links in his/her profile for such things as Chinese made Tires, Pumps, and Medical equipment
    Now it is clear.

    The man is flogging cheap but very durable breast implants, with great grip in the wet!
    ..
    A rational army would run away.
    Montesquieu

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Up in the land of the Yoopers.
    Posts
    4,301

    Default Re: Was imperialism a cause for WW2?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rising Sun* View Post
    Now it is clear.

    The man is flogging cheap but very durable breast implants, with great grip in the wet!
    Something the Chinese have sorely needed for generations !

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    773

    Default Re: Was imperialism a cause for WW2?

    All joking aside - we should be grateful to the Mods for their vigorous work in keeping this site "clean". I can recall one quasi-historical website devoted to royal and noble European genealogy, run by an acknowledged (if wacky) expert on the subject, that was completely wrecked - rendered quite beyond its intended use - by persistent postings of commercial and generally irrelevant/idiotic spam. Keep up the good work, guys. Very best regards, JR.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Somewhere on the west coast
    Posts
    170

    Default Re: Was imperialism a cause for WW2?

    You want the simple answer
























    Yes it was a big factor why we had the second great war

    Life is short... We should then cherish every sec of it.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Up in the land of the Yoopers.
    Posts
    4,301

    Default Re: Was imperialism a cause for WW2?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kilroy View Post
    You want the simple answer
























    Yes it was a big factor why we had the second great war
    He won't be back to read your response, he was banished months ago.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: Was imperialism a cause for WW2?

    I want to know one thing that some times I make new thread in forums to get necessary information but that question had either no reply or banned with reason that you copied someone else post. why is it happen? can you provide me info that which way is best to get info through forums?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Up in the land of the Yoopers.
    Posts
    4,301

    Default Re: Was imperialism a cause for WW2?

    Quote Originally Posted by brain View Post
    I want to know one thing that some times I make new thread in forums to get necessary information but that question had either no reply or banned with reason that you copied someone else post. why is it happen? can you provide me info that which way is best to get info through forums?
    If no one replies, they either have no information to offer, or they have no desire to respond, it depends on your question. Post a specific question, and you're more likely to receive a response. However, if that post contains Spam, or anything not allowed on our Boards, or in your profile page, banning may well occur.
    Last edited by tankgeezer; 02-04-2016 at 11:20 PM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: Was imperialism a cause for WW2?

    Thanks for providing me necessary information. I was so much confused with this fact but you have solved my problem.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •