Thread: Company of Heroes 2

Default Company of Heroes 2

First off the site I found this info seems to be inaccessible at the moment due to a rubbish international setup.

So here's the bits they found.
    THQ Investor Site:
    Code:
    http://investor.thq.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=96376&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1652344&highlight=
    Quote Originally Posted by the best bit
    The company’s five internal studios are developing games aligned to several of THQ’s key franchises, including the upcoming launch of UFC® Undisputed™ 3 and Darksiders® II, as well as Company of Heroes, inSANE, Saints Row, Warhammer 40,000, and the new title from Patrice Désilets and his team. The company also continues to work with prominent external development talent on both existing and new franchises. THQ’s goal is to optimize its portfolio for the current generation of consoles and to establish new franchises on the next generation of game devices.
    Looking at the dates this isn't new news but hell it's nice to see there could be a second game.

Default Re: Company of Heroes 2

CoH the best strategy game i ever played about ww2 for me better then Blitzkrieg series cannot wait for CoH 2

Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Oberstleutnant Hanz Lutz

It's been confirmed.

THQ are bankrupt, company and assests are up for bids at the end of the month so CoH might stay THQ under new ownership or be flogged off to highest bidder.

Sold to Sega.
    (Merge if needed)

I didn't realize that many of these old school video game console and game makers are still around. I heard Atari just went bankrupt but is trying to remake itself on the nostalgia market...

Atari has been owned by many different companies, probably a good example of big named video game companies staying around but not as an independent company.

Atari published a good few major named games as well, would be sad to see the name go.
    Last edited by downwithpeace; 01-26-2013 at 08:36 PM.

Thread Information