PDA

View Full Version : Hitler's shocking table manners

flamethrowerguy
02-20-2009, 01:23 AM
From "Daily Mail", February 17,2009:

To the wartime world, he was nothing less than a monster. In private, it seems, Adolf Hitler was equally unappealing.
According to an aide, the German dictator had 'shocking' table manners, constantly bit his nails and suffered from a 'digestive disorder' that may have resulted in severe flatulence.
The secret documents also reveal that he believed official Nazi propaganda about himself and thought 'he was the greatest military genius of all time'.
The Fuhrer's daily routine and 'uncouth' behaviour were revealed in notes taken from a captured high-ranking Nazi and handed to a British agent.
The typed four-page profile is dated May 1945 - the month Hitler died - and states on the front: 'This summary must be destroyed within 48 hours.'
Despite the instructions, the papers were retained by the agent and returned to England.
They have surfaced after 60 years following a recent house clearance and are expected to raise more than £1,000 at auction.
The unidentified German soldier revealed he dined with Hitler about 30 times and kept his diary in the bunker where the Fuhrer saw out the last few weeks of the Second World War.
He wrote: 'Hitler eats rapidly, mechanically; for him food is merely an indispensable means of subsistence.
'He does not smoke and it is strictly forbidden to smoke in his presence as he seems to be very susceptible to laryngitis.
'He talks in a mellow baritone, without that raucous, unpleasant stridency of his public speeches.
'At the table and in his speech he shows many facets of rather uncouth behaviour.
'He abstractedly bites his fingernails, he runs his index finger back and forth under his nose, and his table manners are little short of shocking.'
The Nazi said Hitler would retire to his private rooms late at night where he would drink 'health tea' and listen to his phonograph.
He added: 'Hitler ate prodigious amounts of cake (this cake eating was responsible for a slight digestive disorder and the addition of a bay window to his already not too fortunate figure).
'Quite often he would retire into this privacy with women whom he esteemed very much (during later years particularly with a Miss Eva Braun whose relationship to Hitler is quite unknown).
'It is not believed that in these sessions with women Hitler's attitude intensified to any more than a platonic relationship.'
He continued: '(The rumours about his homosexuality and other abnormal obsessions were rumours and nothing more. If there was any such streak in him, it was a touch of passive masochism in his relationship with women.)'
Talking about Hitler's delusions, the source states that Goebbels' techniques were so effective that 'Hitler himself became very susceptible to this propaganda.
'He then actually started believing that he was a man of exceptional ability in the science of warfare.'
Auctioneer Richard Westwood-Brookes, who is selling the document next month, said: 'It is a highly important document which has clearly survived through extraordinary circumstances.
'The statement provides a vivid personal description of Hitler in his last days and his behaviour in the bunker.
'It mentions a digestive disorder which could be a reference to his flatulence, but denies the rumours that Hitler was homosexual.
'This remarkable document is potentially unique, given the requirement that it should have been destroyed within hours of receipt.'
Terry Charman, senior historian at the Imperial War Museum said: 'Hitler's problem with flatulence has been well documented and was even mentioned in his doctor's diaries.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1147744/Hitler-shocking-table-manners-gorged-cake-suffered-flatulence-reveals-seen-profile.html

Chevan
02-20-2009, 04:30 AM
Well , we migh to conclude the Adolf was a ordinary man with his "defects".
I though he was just an Amtisemitic Monster, Evil Genius, demon in human face.:)
But endeed he was just a man who was suffer the flatulence.

Rising Sun*
02-20-2009, 04:37 AM
What a shocking revelation!

A man with bad table manners clearly wasn't fit to preside over the Holocaust and the destruction of much of Europe.

You'd think the Germans who supported him would have picked someone nicer, and generally more delicate, for that task. :rolleyes:

Chevan
02-20-2009, 05:15 AM
You'd think the Germans who supported him would have picked someone nicer, and generally more delicate, for that task. :rolleyes:
Did they really have the others "candidates" to that honorable role?;).

Ivaylo
02-20-2009, 08:36 AM
Did they really have the others "candidates" to that honorable role?;).

Ernst Rohm was one , Himmler was the another ;) but whatever you think about Hitler he had charisma and the people liked him so no one dared to make anything and as the time showed the plot in 1944 was unsuccessful leading to something similar to the Stalin purges maybe a bit little as scale compared to the purges in Red army .

herman2
02-20-2009, 09:13 AM
The article I read is the most stupidist and useless piece of info I have ever read. What next? Are they going to write about how many times Hitler rubbed his *** with toilet paper? Give me a break!. So what he bit his fingernails. So what he farted. Who the hell hasn't?! To think someone would pay money for this useless info. So Hitler ate his food fast...wewwww I am so astonished. I can't wait to hear how Churchill chewed his food 9 times before swallowing instead of 12 times. god!

Maheu2009
02-26-2009, 06:07 PM
ummm this is actually very informative he farts alot wow but the nail biteing mustach rubbing could be signs on a mental istability we all know how evil he was but this could show if there was a greater investigation into his behavior through the year that he was insane from the start.

And Gobbles having his ear in such a way makes him pron to sugestion makes me wonder how many action and otrocities he ordered that were the idea of his subordinates its been documented that in late 1943 Himmler was forming SS Divisions with out Hitlers aproval and that by 1944 he was in many cases working alone and on his own agenda.

I wish to further research the Pshyci of the german leader ship Hitler, Himmler, Gobbles, Goring

herman2
02-27-2009, 08:58 AM
ummm this is actually very informative he farts alot wow but the nail biteing mustach rubbing could be signs on a mental istability we all know how evil he was but this could show if there was a greater investigation into his behavior through the year that he was insane from the start.

And Gobbles having his ear in such a way makes him pron to sugestion makes me wonder how many action and otrocities he ordered that were the idea of his subordinates its been documented that in late 1943 Himmler was forming SS Divisions with out Hitlers aproval and that by 1944 he was in many cases working alone and on his own agenda.

I wish to further research the Pshyci of the german leader ship Hitler, Himmler, Gobbles, Goring

Are U serious? Hitlers instability in his moustache twirling? Interesting? You think because a man twirls his moustache that its a sign of mental instability? What planet are you on. It's totally rediculous. Oh, look, I am twirling my ear hair as we talk, so I must be going mental!.A study should be done on it.

Kregs
02-27-2009, 11:32 PM
'At the table and in his speech he shows many facets of rather uncouth behaviour

Many said that Hitler was quiet boring when he talked at the table. Has anyone read "Hitler's Table Talk"? Just goes to show you what torture his poor guests had to endure.

Ivaylo
02-28-2009, 08:25 PM
'At the table and in his speech he shows many facets of rather uncouth behaviour

Many said that Hitler was quiet boring when he talked at the table. Has anyone read "Hitler's Table Talk"? Just goes to show you what torture his poor guests had to endure.

Maybe it's time to close the theme before starting to speak about what hitler did in his free time did he read a book or watched through the window ... :rolleyes:

Viper SS
02-28-2009, 09:42 PM
I thought being apart of the super Ayran Race (Hitler) you would not act like you're from a lower class race.
One rule for Hitler and one whole lot of rules for the rest of the German population.:confused:

Moreheaddriller
03-01-2009, 09:00 AM
Ha the fuher is a farter

navyson
03-01-2009, 04:23 PM
Ha the fuher is a farter
And I'm sure nobody objected to it to his face! :D

Maheu2009
03-02-2009, 01:28 AM
im not defending hitler i hate the guy as much as all do a family member of mine works at a max security insane asylum she told me that alot of the crazy s they got up there have small signs that show them to be um nuts. Im no expert, one of the areas of WW2 history that intrests me so greatly in the mid set how can a man order the cold blooded death of another because of there race it makes no sence to me and i want to know why and how. his behavior from 10 years before and by the end was so difrent its not even close to similar its like hot and cold with him yes i know he was always nuts but after a dozen or so assasination attempts and his plans went astray alot (and its great they did)

What i was saying is yes it may just be him farting and scratching his nose but if a guy like Froid were analizing him id bet hed call hitlers body movments a type of sign of a mental istability im going to drop this subject my self know as im having a hard time even typing something up in reply so this is all just a long shot any ways

Ivaylo
03-02-2009, 04:55 AM
im not defending hitler i hate the guy as much as all do a family member of mine works at a max security insane asylum she told me that alot of the crazy s they got up there have small signs that show them to be um nuts. Im no expert, one of the areas of WW2 history that intrests me so greatly in the mid set how can a man order the cold blooded death of another because of there race it makes no sence to me and i want to know why and how. his behavior from 10 years before and by the end was so difrent its not even close to similar its like hot and cold with him yes i know he was always nuts but after a dozen or so assasination attempts and his plans went astray alot (and its great they did)

What i was saying is yes it may just be him farting and scratching his nose but if a guy like Froid were analizing him id bet hed call hitlers body movments a type of sign of a mental istability im going to drop this subject my self know as im having a hard time even typing something up in reply so this is all just a long shot any ways

Simply i think Hitler views were finally formed by the end of the WW1 by which he wanted vengeance to anyone - the jewish commanders he saw (latter this would turn against everyone who is jew ) the allies , the communist he fights in Munich would become latter his greatest hated enemies . So it was something like "payback" time for Hitler as veteran of WW1 when he got control of the country .

flamethrowerguy
03-02-2009, 09:25 AM
Hitler oviousley cracked it when his beloved Germany lost ww1,so Hitler had too blame some race,which i don't agree with.
I wonder if Hitler ever knew about Isreal and England,USA and other countries were infested with his Hitler's own people?
I really do think Hitler thought at the time that it was only Germany that had mix races.

So what exactly was the situation like in Israel between WW1 and WW2?

navyson
03-02-2009, 09:40 AM
Hitler oviousley cracked it when his beloved Germany lost ww1,so Hitler had too blame some race,which i don't agree with.
I wonder if Hitler ever knew about Isreal and England,USA and other countries were infested with his Hitler's own people?
I really do think Hitler thought at the time that it was only Germany that had mix races.
WHAT?
I guess you're saying Germans were "infesting" other countries. They were/are productive members of our society just as the Jews. Just looking around the area where I live (central Texas, USA) there is a huge German influence. Quite a few towns were founded by the Germans. You make it sound like a bad thing.

Maheu2009
03-03-2009, 07:33 AM
keep in mind that the hatred of jews was not hitlers idea , yes he took it to the very worst extrem but the hatred of the jewish people was a very old idea spaning hundered of years before

Rising Sun*
03-03-2009, 08:03 AM
I like Germans!And yes you are right about that. Same here in Australia,some towns were founded by the Germans,there is even a German club 45 mintues from my home,would not mind visiting but you have to be invited by a German but i don't think they like Aussies mixing with them.

The Germans in the German clubs I've been invited to didn't mind mixing with Aussies of Celtic-Anglo background. They had good beer and better food (which is the reverse of Australian gatherings). What more could you want?

Admittedly, half of them were about as German as I am, having been born here or come out as very young children and grown up as Aussies.

The post-war 'white wogs' from Germany and Holland assimilated very well here (in many cases a lot better than the whingeing Poms of the ten pound tourist variety) and vastly better than people from some other backgrounds.

I can't understand why you think that Germans are reluctant to mix with Aussies.

Have you done something to offend them?

herman2
03-03-2009, 11:57 AM
There are very few Germans in Toronto. There is a city called Kitchener which I believe use to be called Berlin before the war, which has a lot of Germans but I've never been there. Germans aren't that many over here, but then again, i can't say I've really met more than 1 or 2 Australians either, but the ones I did meet, had big hooters!

Chevan
03-03-2009, 01:39 PM
Admittedly, half of them were about as German as I am, having been born here or come out as very young children and grown up as Aussies.

mrgreen:

The post-war 'white wogs' from Germany and Holland assimilated very well here (in many cases a lot better than the whingeing Poms of the ten pound tourist variety) and vastly better than people from some other backgrounds.

I can't understand why you think that Germans are reluctant to mix with Aussies.

He probably mixed them up with ...jews:)Who actualy are very reluctant to mix with any locals.
This is well known fact.

flamethrowerguy
03-03-2009, 05:02 PM
Between ww1-ww2 most european countries had different white back rounds and a little bit of ethnic races,apart from Germany that ended up having a black race population when ww1 Black french soildiers never went back to france after ww1.

Yes, this ethnic minority was called les Noisettes and they settled in the south-western German region of the Schwarzwald (Forêt-Noire, Black Forest) which is near the German-French border just in case things go wrong for them in their new homeland.

But still I'd like you to tell me about the situation in Israel between WW1 and WW2.

navyson
03-03-2009, 06:20 PM
Wasn't there a lot of semitic Germans living in Israel between WWI and WW2?

Cojimar 1945
03-03-2009, 08:55 PM
One thing I find a bit confusing is Hitler's supposed belief in a connection between jews and the USSR. I was under the impression that anti-semitism was quite powerful in the Soviet Union and previously in Russia. Why would he think that the Soviets were in league with the jews given the persecution of jews that occurred there?

Chevan
03-04-2009, 12:59 AM
I was under the impression that anti-semitism was quite powerful in the Soviet Union and previously in Russia. Why would he think that the Soviets were in league with the jews given the persecution of jews that occurred there?
If anti-semitis was a powerfull in russia, why so many Jews did occupy the key state posts in USSR?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrikh_Yagoda
Even the GULAG has been managed by jew.
Indeed the anti-semitism was a CRIME in Soviet Russia.
And Hitler actualy hated the boslshevics for their semitic roots, according his Jewish conspiracy theory.
the Nazic propogand inspired to germans about the Holodomore, mass murdering and ets as about "Jewish crimes".

Chevan
03-04-2009, 02:27 AM
But still I'd like you to tell me about the situation in Israel between WW1 and WW2.
I heard the Nazis even colloborated with zionists in 1930-yy.When they were going to move jewish settlers to Palestine.

Richie B
03-04-2009, 04:09 AM
Isreal in ww1 and after ww1 would have alot of Germans and other races like any other country would have.

Could you possibly expand on this a little - I'm slightly confused as the state of Israel wasn't in existence in WW1.

Regards

Richie

Rising Sun*
03-04-2009, 04:19 AM
Could you possibly expand on this a little - I'm slightly confused as the state of Israel wasn't in existence in WW1.

You are not alone in your confusion.

More like total mystification in my case.

I await Viper's elucidation.

pegasus
03-04-2009, 04:26 AM
any one has one for sale please get in touch
paulcavanagh@msn.com

flamethrowerguy
03-04-2009, 04:45 AM
Isreal in ww1 and after ww1 would have alot of Germans and other races like any other country would have.

That's exactly what I wanted to hear!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Richie B
03-04-2009, 05:26 AM
I'm not that confussing,am i?

Yes you are

Start with the spelling and then move on from there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel

Richie

Rising Sun*
03-04-2009, 05:35 AM
I heard Isreal was a state without an army until after ww2?

Yes, between the wars it was in a catatonic state but after the war a number of armies developed there, like this one.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/4128/armycats.jpg (http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?image=armycats.jpg)

I'm not that confussing,am i?

Not at all.

You're as transparent as the best Waterford crystal.

Richie B
03-04-2009, 05:49 AM
Nice pussies :mrgreen:

Rising Sun*
03-04-2009, 06:12 AM

There are so many responses to your comment burning on the tip of my tongue but, as the only member of this board noted for refusing to descend to vulgarity and coarseness, I must refrain. ;) :D

herman2
03-04-2009, 07:30 AM

...a bit too hairy for me!!

herman2
03-04-2009, 08:40 AM
Hi Viper,
there use to be a girl named AlY J that was Also from Australia like You, who Also had problems with her spelling and use of Word program, like You. Maybe you know her? I liked her, but know she's gone.

pdf27
03-04-2009, 03:05 PM
Hi Viper,
there use to be a girl named AlY J that was Also from Australia like You, who Also had problems with her spelling and use of Word program, like You. Maybe you know her? I liked her, but know she's gone.
Bing-bong, Herman wins the prize! We've known that Viper was in fact Aly J for some time now, hence some of the suggested Avatars for her?
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/5255/pussycat.png

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/funny-pictures-your-cat-has-a-bad-disguise.jpg

So now she's been rumbled by just about everyone, she can go back to the realm of the banned!

herman2
03-04-2009, 03:32 PM
Why didn't you guys tell me!. Why am I always left in the Dark about things like this. I had an inkling but wasn;t sure. Is there like this special club where you guys talk about things like this? Can I join? I want to be part of your secret know it all club. Nobody ever tells me anything. So Lonely being the Herman meister......
...but I like Viper..I hope you don't ban him/her..if you ban every member that can't spell, then youll be banning members who don't have blue eyes or who aren't 6 ft 2 inch or are gay...this is how Nazi germany started I tell you!

Rising Sun*
03-04-2009, 04:48 PM
Why didn't you guys tell me!. Why am I always left in the Dark about things like this. I had an inkling but wasn;t sure.

It's our way of helping you to educate yourself. As someone once said, experience is a great teacher but she doesn't give lessons. So we're letting you learn by experience how to spot a troll.

Is there like this special club where you guys talk about things like this?

Yes. The mod room.

...but I like Viper..I hope you don't ban him/her..!

I hate to tell you this, but once even you had spotted her she ceased to have any amusement value and so, as she was persisting with her usual trolling ways, we gave her the boot. Ironic, isn't it, that by working out who she was you signed her death warrant?

Richie B
03-04-2009, 06:52 PM
There are so many responses to your comment burning on the tip of my tongue but, as the only member of this board noted for refusing to descend to vulgarity and coarseness, I must refrain. ;) :D

Quite right too - somebody has to maintain standards.

Comrade Commisar
03-04-2009, 07:11 PM
From "Daily Mail", February 17,2009:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1147744/Hitler-shocking-table-manners-gorged-cake-suffered-flatulence-reveals-seen-profile.html

Half of this is true i read the Hitler by biography Ian Kershaw while he did yell and dictate his dreams and speeches over the table that lasted for hours however this peace of history was simply a deterrent for any neo nazis left europe.

Chevan
03-05-2009, 12:40 AM
Hi Viper,
:mrgreen:

Bing-bong, Herman wins the prize! We've known that Viper was in fact Aly J for some time now, hence some of the suggested Avatars for her?

Viper ss-kitty
;):)

Cojimar 1945
03-06-2009, 12:10 AM
Where is the evidence for many Jews operating key posts in the USSR? Even if anti-semitic acts were not officially condoned this hardly would put a stop to them.

Chevan
03-06-2009, 01:43 PM
Where is the evidence for many Jews operating key posts in the USSR?
Ewerywhere.
Look at Wiki although
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%93%D0%A3%D0%9B%D0%90%D0%93#.D0.9D.D0.B0.D1.87. D0.B0.D0.BB.D1.8C.D0.BD.D0.B8.D0.BA.D0.B8_.D0.A3.D 0.BF.D1.80.D0.B0.D0.B2.D0.BB.D0.B5.D0.BD.D0.B8.D1. 8F

Ф. И. Эйхманс (апрель — июнь 1930)
Л. И. Коган (до 9 июня 1932)
М. Д. Берман (до 16 августа 1937)
И. И. Плинер (до 16 ноября 1938)
All the shiefs of GULAG were the Jews till the 1939.
Besides the Soviet Punitive mashine- has been created and developed by the Jew Genrikh Yagoda.
The Ukrainian SBU recently has declassified to archives and documents and showed the list of whom were personaly responsible for Holodomore( bloody famine in Ukraine 1932-33)
See it here.
http://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%BA_%D0%BE%D1%80% D0%B3%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%96%D0%B7%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BE%D1 %80%D1%96%D0%B2_%D0%93%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0% BE%D0%BC%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%83#.D0.A1.D0.BF.D0.B8.D1.8 1.D0.BE.D0.BA
from 19 of top soviet officials - 17(!!!!) ARE the JEWS
This is very enough to say that in the early Soviet Russian jews migh EASY occupy the keys state posts and were welcomed there.
I can't say this was anti-semitism:)

Even if anti-semitic acts were not officially condoned this hardly would put a stop to them.
Sure, but in USSR it was a crime.Unlike on the rest of world.
and man might be executed for anti-semitism.
One of the worst first Bolshevick crime in Petrograd was mass execution of russian intelligencia in 1918 ( Red Terror) . It was unofficial "revenge" for anti-semitic acts against Boslhevics leaders( murder the Moisei Solomonovich Uritsky )

Nickdfresh
03-06-2009, 01:47 PM
But Stalin (an ex-Orthodox seminary student), and most of the senior leadership by 1941 were not of Jewish heritage it should be stated...

Chevan
03-07-2009, 04:54 AM
But Stalin (an ex-Orthodox seminary student), and most of the senior leadership by 1941 were not of Jewish heritage it should be stated...
doesn't matter
Lazar Koganovich was in Politbureo untill the 1956
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
Jews were all time around the Stalin.
Even the "ant-semite" Stalin's third wife ( since 19330 was Jewish - Rosa Koganovich.
The Molotov's wife Polina Zhemchizina also was jewish.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polina_Zhemchuzhina
Can you imagine the "anti-semite" man who is married on jewish girl ,Nick?;)

Rising Sun*
03-07-2009, 05:21 AM
doesn't matter
Even the "ant-semite" Stalin's third wife ( since 19330 was Jewish - Rosa Koganovich.

Also interesting is that in orthodox forms of Judaism it is considered that Jewish lineage passes down the maternal line, so Jewish wives of non-Jewish husbands give birth to Jewish children while non-Jewish wives of Jewish men do not.

So, under orthodox Judaism, Stalin's and Molotov's Jewish wives would give birth to Jewish children, which means that Stalin and Molotov could sire Jewish children. Whether or not they wanted to.

Nickdfresh
03-07-2009, 07:13 AM
doesn't matter

It does matter, Stalin was an autocrat who held almost all power close to his chest. And I never said he was antisemitic. He pretty much hated everyone equally...

Chevan
03-07-2009, 01:11 PM
Stalin was an autocrat who held almost all power close to his chest. And I never said he was antisemitic. He pretty much hated everyone equally...
It's not you but mr Cojimar thought.
BTW i don't think the man migh to hate everyone.
He have to love somebody.And Stalin did..

Ivaylo
03-07-2009, 06:05 PM
It's not you but mr Cojimar thought.
BTW i don't think the man migh to hate everyone.
He have to love somebody.And Stalin did..

Stalin did ? :D:D:D Whom ? Himself or Himself again ? Don't make me laught please i beg you ;)

Chevan
03-08-2009, 01:14 AM
Stalin did ? :D:D:D Whom ? Himself or Himself again ? Don't make me laught please i beg you ;)

I better will not to make you laught :D:D
His first wife Katherina was a buatiful and reasonable girl.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1f/Ekaterina_Svanidze.jpg
And he loved her.
But it was pre-1917 era.And he wasn't dictator yet.
And he loved her/his son Jakov.

Ivaylo
03-08-2009, 10:48 AM
I better will not to make you laught :D:D
His first wife Katherina was a buatiful and reasonable girl.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1f/Ekaterina_Svanidze.jpg
And he loved her.
But it was pre-1917 era.And he wasn't dictator yet.
And he loved her/his son Jakov.

He loved him ? :D:D I told you to not make me laught :D Wasn't that the son whom he left to the germans in captivity when they offered exchange ? :rolleyes:
Wasn't Stalin the man whom send his relatives to hell ? :rolleyes:
Wasn't him later whom killed everyone in his close circle from being afraid that they can make coup against him ? :rolleyes:
Wasn't him which regime spread terror for years ( till 90s ) in countries like mine ? :rolleyes:
Wasn't him or maybe he was angel saving the world " loving " father of everyone ?
Please don't make me laught again :D I am happy and give my regards to all fighters against communism because their sacrifice wasn't in vain , and now i live free thanks to them , i shall never forget all the people that died in my country in concentration camps , which were builded AFTER the Wehrmacht left the country , my country was seduced from all gained territory and we are now " small " miserable country which no one resepect , but at least free , so please keep the communism for yourself i don't want it :)

Chevan
03-08-2009, 01:10 PM
Well , just don't missunderstand me .
Honesly i/m not a Stalinist.
But , due to historical accuracy, i have to add..

He loved him ? :D:D I told you to not make me laught :D Wasn't that the son whom he left to the germans in captivity when they offered exchange ? :rolleyes:

They offered to excange Jakov by whom?
By the general Paulus.The toppest German general that has been impisoned by Red Army.
Did you hear what was Stalin's answer?

Wasn't Stalin the man whom send his relatives to hell ? :rolleyes:

As i know all of his relatives, except Jakov who died in German camp , and his second drunkard wife that has killed herself , all of other his relatives succesfully survived Stalin.
Including his douther Svetlana, who emigrated to USA soon after father's death.

Wasn't him later whom killed everyone in his close circle from being afraid that they can make coup against him ? :rolleyes:

But weren't they ALL a bolshevicks war criminals who deserved their death?

Wasn't him which regime spread terror for years ( till 90s ) in countries like mine ? :rolleyes:

Oh there were the terror in YOUR country till the 1990-yy:mrgreen:
Sorry i din't knew.
We lived in USSR without the terror for decades( me and my parents) , while your local bulgarian comminist bas..rds made you to suffer.

Please don't make me laught again :D

But you didn't laugh so much when wrote yourself that Adolf Hitler had a charismata,and he was cool, that peoples respected him and listened to him?

I am happy and give my regards to all fighters against communism because their sacrifice wasn't in vain ,

Sure it wasn't in vain.
The total genocide of about 10 mln population in the East- the bloody job of such "fighters against communism".Including your Bulgarians who felt so good in Nazis side, right:)
It was so cool to take part in cruel occupation of Yugoslavia ( 41-43) and commited the crimes against THEIR civils.

and now i live free thanks to them , i shall never forget all the people that died in my country in concentration camps , which were builded AFTER the Wehrmacht left the country .

Hardly you now fell free becouse of them.
Don't forget- it was the Commi who in 1989 make you "free":)
And BTW how about those who died in death camps , builded by "fighers agains communism"?

my country was seduced from all gained territory and we are now " small " miserable country which no one resepect , but at least free
Oh you live now in small miserable country that lost occuped in 1941 Aegean region and Vardar Macedonia becouse the Axis losed the war.
It so sadly.

Ivaylo
03-08-2009, 04:29 PM
Well , just don't missunderstand me .
Honesly i/m not a Stalinist.
But , due to historical accuracy, i have to add..

They offered to excange Jakov by whom?
By the general Paulus.The toppest German general that has been impisoned by Red Army.
Did you hear what was Stalin's answer?

As i know all of his relatives, except Jakov who died in German camp , and his second drunkard wife that has killed herself , all of other his relatives succesfully survived Stalin.
Including his douther Svetlana, who emigrated to USA soon after father's death.

But weren't they ALL a bolshevicks war criminals who deserved their death?

Oh there were the terror in YOUR country till the 1990-yy:mrgreen:
Sorry i din't knew.
We lived in USSR without the terror for decades( me and my parents) , while your local bulgarian comminist bas..rds made you to suffer.

But you didn't laugh so much when wrote yourself that Adolf Hitler had a charismata,and he was cool, that peoples respected him and listened to him?

Sure it wasn't in vain.
The total genocide of about 10 mln population in the East- the bloody job of such "fighters against communism".Including your Bulgarians who felt so good in Nazis side, right:)
It was so cool to take part in cruel occupation of Yugoslavia ( 41-43) and commited the crimes against THEIR civils.

Hardly you now fell free becouse of them.
Don't forget- it was the Commi who in 1989 make you "free":)
And BTW how about those who died in death camps , builded by "fighers agains communism"?

Oh you live now in small miserable country that lost occuped in 1941 Aegean region and Vardar Macedonia becouse the Axis losed the war.
It so sadly.

Wait a minute why when we talk about Stalin you always include Hitler ? :rolleyes: I said what many people say - Hitler had charisma to speak and to make terror too . As for Bulgarian occupation in Yugoslavia we take part in occupation of Macedonia which is ours not their , we weren't in Belgrad and can you give me example of bulgarian soldier who did crimes during that period .... i don't think so :)
Commies did made me free ?? :D:D:D:D:D
that's the funniest part , please if you don't know bulgarian story don't continue to say such things . People were send to the concentration camps for simple things like saying " Commies we don't want you " or any word against the regime much like under hitler rule . That were the people who fought against the commies that's why i call them fighters , cause they given their lives against the regime , one memorable camp is called "belene " , and don't say it's only because our commies did so . No they were under direct orders from Moscow and the whole world know that we were pupets under your regime while you had a great time in the USSR . So that's why i say keep that regime for yourselfs we don't want it more . The commies here didn't made me free , in fact we still fight against them even now as they created and transformed the previous commie party BKP into BSP , and they play now as they are democratic left in fact the sons of these commies now try to make us slaves again . But we will win simply because i am not the only who feel so , there are others here and we will live free no matter how much the commies try to make us slave . I don't think there were any camps builded by the people who died in Belene during 45-90s . ;)
So these are the people i thank , not the Stalin and his NKVD neither DS( our secret police from that time ) .

Valkyrie
06-01-2010, 06:10 PM
I know that Hitler had a sweet tooth,which probably interfered with his appitite.