PDA

View Full Version : How did Hitler die?

ww11freak34
10-02-2008, 04:59 PM
i always wondered how hitler died i think he died by shooting him self. he couldve died by poison or shooting him self what u ww11 fans think.

Firefly
10-02-2008, 05:09 PM
Both my friend, took poison then shot himself.....

bas
10-02-2008, 05:14 PM
i always wondered how hitler died i think he died by shooting him self. he couldve died by poison or shooting him self what u ww11 fans think.

I think he died of natural causes in Brazil having escaped the Reichs bunker before the fall of Berlin and after killing his wife Eva Brun and his body double Clauss.

:D

(actually thats a joke for those that didn't work it out.)

ww11freak34
10-02-2008, 09:43 PM
theres alot of ways he coudve died

Churchill
10-02-2008, 09:49 PM
I think he's still alive. He escaped on U-666, and established a base on an uncharted island off of Sri Lanka.

Walther
10-02-2008, 09:51 PM
Shooting a pistol into his temple while at the same moment biting on a cyanide glass capsule.
Eva Braun just bit a cyanide capsule.

Jan

aly j
10-02-2008, 10:21 PM
Shooting a pistol into his temple while at the same moment biting on a cyanide glass capsule.
Eva Braun just bit a cyanide capsule.

Jan

You took the words out of my mouth spot on.

Nickdfresh
10-02-2008, 10:38 PM
Both my friend, took poison then shot himself.....

Well, for all his faults (such as being a genocidal maniac and an incestuous fecalphiliac), you have to admit he was thorough...

Firefly
10-03-2008, 06:10 PM
I imagine he didnt want to stand trial and try to justify his policies to the world. In the end he took the cowards way out. Wouldnt it have been much better to show the merits of nazism? Or did he know that it had all been a shameful lie.

Walther
10-03-2008, 06:21 PM
I imagine he didnt want to stand trial and try to justify his policies to the world. In the end he took the cowards way out. Wouldnt it have been much better to show the merits of nazism? Or did he know that it had all been a shameful lie.

Think of Mr. Goebbels, the Schrumpfgermane, and his wife, who poisoned their six children before offing themselves.

Jan

aly j
10-03-2008, 07:50 PM
Think of Mr. Goebbels, the Schrumpfgermane, and his wife, who poisoned their six children before offing themselves.

Jan
Those poor kids,good looking kids too.

hi8ha
10-03-2008, 10:08 PM
Those poor kids,good looking kids too.

He may have been a propaganda genius but FUGLY. Wonder if they were actually his kids, read somewhere the Goebbels had an open marriage.

ww11freak34
10-06-2008, 09:22 AM
when hitler died anynother german took command untill surrendering to the russians,americans,british,canada,and france

Rising Sun*
10-06-2008, 09:29 AM
when hitler died anynother german took command untill surrendering to the russians,americans,british,canada,and france

What is this?

The updated semi-literate version of the Book of Revelations? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

herman2
10-06-2008, 10:31 AM
Grand Admiral Admiral Doenitz died in 1980. He took the charge of surrendering Germany after WW-2. He was sentenced to 10 yrs in prison at Spandau. I think he tried to form a legitimate government after the war but it lasted only a few days until he was charged at Nurenberg. He lost both his sons in the war.2859

downwithpeace
10-11-2008, 07:34 PM
I agree with the poison and shooting himself as he probably knew Stalin wanted him alive.
There is a good fiction book called The Berkut about Hitlers escape.

Carl Schwamberger
10-16-2008, 10:46 PM
Back in the early 1990s someone doing resaerch in the newly opened archives in Russia took a look at the complete NKVD reports on the search for Hitler and the examination of his bunker in Berlin by the Soviet NKVD and military intellegence . It also contained copys of interviews with several surviors of the last days in Htlers bunker.

The Soviet investigators found several corpses near the bunker, including some badly burned remnants. One of these was tenatively identified as Hitlers remnants. The writers of the report were not certain and based their guess on remarks made by the survivors they interviewed, and on a medical examiners report on the corpse. The doctor, experinced in examination and identification of corpses identified the remnants as those of a middle aged male with height and weight measurements at the time of death as similar to Hitler. It was the only corpse near the bunker that was similar to Hitler in estimated size or sex. The medical examiner noted along with many other details that the Hyoid bone was broken. This is a small and delicate bone protusion on the front of one of the neck vertebrae. It is frequently broken during strangulation, either by rope or by hand.

Although parts of this NKVD report was made public in the USSR it seems it was never seen by any US or European historians before 1990 and no parts of it had been published in English.

aly j
10-16-2008, 10:58 PM
Back in the early 1990s someone doing resaerch in the newly opened archives in Russia took a look at the complete NKVD reports on the search for Hitler and the examination of his bunker in Berlin by the Soviet NKVD and military intellegence . It also contained copys of interviews with several surviors of the last days in Htlers bunker.

The Soviet investigators found several corpses near the bunker, including some badly burned remnants. One of these was tenatively identified as Hitlers remnants. The writers of the report were not certain and based their guess on remarks made by the survivors they interviewed, and on a medical examiners report on the corpse. The doctor, experinced in examination and identification of corpses identified the remnants as those of a middle aged male with height and weight measurements at the time of death as similar to Hitler. It was the only corpse near the bunker that was similar to Hitler in estimated size or sex. The medical examiner noted along with many other details that the Hyoid bone was broken. This is a small and delicate bone protusion on the front of one of the neck vertebrae. It is frequently broken during strangulation, either by rope or by hand.

Although parts of this NKVD report was made public in the USSR it seems it was never seen by any US or European historians before 1990 and no parts of it had been published in English.
Yes i also found out that russians found a corps.
My question is that,Was there a body double for Hilter for his death.?
I had some resoucers having said that it wast Hitler him self at all.
Im not saying that im right, just need some confrimation from other members.
Cheers

flamethrowerguy
10-17-2008, 05:37 AM
Well, there is a complete different theory going around in Germany:shock:...

Rising Sun*
10-17-2008, 05:49 AM

He's aged surprisingly well.

Maybe Dr Morel knew what he was doing, after all. ;)

flamethrowerguy
10-17-2008, 05:56 AM

Or maybe it pays off being a vegetarian and a teetotaler. Guess I should try that pastry diet...

Rising Sun*
10-17-2008, 06:02 AM
Or maybe it pays off being a vegetarian and a teetotaler.

Not if Adolf is their poster boy. :D

Guess I should try that pastry diet...

Might this cause you to exceed EU limits on methane production? ;)

flamethrowerguy
10-17-2008, 06:08 AM
Might this cause you to exceed EU limits on methane production? ;)

No, just putting Germany on No. 1 in Europe:

Biogas production 2006 (MWh/1000 inhabitants)
UK 327
Germany 271
Luxemburg 226
Denmark 202
Austria 166
Finland 141

navyson
10-17-2008, 07:13 AM

I'd bet he's popular at Neo Nazi rallies, maybe I'll ask stevey 14/88 if he's seen him.:D

Rising Sun*
10-17-2008, 07:52 AM
I'd bet he's popular at Neo Nazi rallies, maybe I'll ask stevey 14/88 if he's seen him.:D

Maybe it is stevey 14/88, in his war room planning the invasion of Poland. :D

Rising Sun*
10-17-2008, 07:56 AM
No, just putting Germany on No. 1 in Europe:

Finally, German pastry conquers Europe! ;)

Who needed Anschluss to get access to Austrian pastry? :D

You will be a national hero. :D

Nickdfresh
10-17-2008, 08:30 AM
Maybe it is stevey 14/88, in his war room planning the invasion of Poland. :D

Naw. He's been scared off by their Jew-modded "Super-Sherman!" ;)

Rising Sun*
10-17-2008, 08:38 AM
Naw. He's been scared off by their Jew-modded "Super-Sherman!" ;)

This Jewish Super-Sherman? ;) http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-gRtTqXSb0

aly j
10-17-2008, 09:32 AM

I think its called plastic surgery!

Carl Schwamberger
10-19-2008, 04:07 PM
Yes i also found out that russians found a corps.
My question is that,Was there a body double for Hilter for his death.?
I had some resoucers having said that it wast Hitler him self at all.
Im not saying that im right, just need some confrimation from other members.
Cheers

I've seen the body double question come up many times. Folks who were witnesses to the nazis leaders and events surounding Hitler never mention such a thing. The remarks of his surviving guards and the office clerks in his staff have nothing about a double or using actors.

After Hitlers corpse was taken from the bombshelter and cremation started his guards joined the group of SS making a break for the west. Several survived and were interogated by US, British, and Soviet intellegence services. So, were the surviving clerks and members of Hitlers entourage who had been present on the last day. While there are the usual descrepancies and contradictions between the seperate eyewitnesses they agree on the basics. Unfortunatly for this question the Soviet invetigators did not preserve the corpses they collected from the vicinity of the Chancellory or the bombshelter. Those suspected to be Hitler & Eva Braun seem to have been disposed fairly quickly. The many other dead near by were buried in the following weeks as the battlefield was cleaned up.

Anyway the summary of the Soviet investigation suggests that will be the best evidence we will ever have.

Nickdfresh
10-19-2008, 05:04 PM
The Soviets did indeed find a corpse of a man that had a passing resemblance to Hitler. But a pug mustache, black parted hair, and the beginnings of decomposition do not a "body double" make...

Floating Chamber
11-01-2008, 03:30 PM
He was in a 'Father Ted' episode, recently.

aly j
11-01-2008, 07:22 PM
The Soviets did indeed find a corpse of a man that had a passing resemblance to Hitler. But a pug mustache, black parted hair, and the beginnings of decomposition do not a "body double" make...

Hitler did have men that worship him to actually die from him.
This is my recolations- It may be only 50% right or a bit more. It won't be 100% right cause i'm not perfect.
A german man that resemble Hitler that worship Hitler was willing to die for Hitler to through the Allies of Hitler's body, Hitler himself never wanted his body to be captured by the Allies.

Nickdfresh
11-01-2008, 08:27 PM
Hitler did have men that worship him to actually die from him.
This is my recolations- It may be only 50% right or a bit more. It won't be 100% right cause i'm not perfect.
A german man that resemble Hitler that worship Hitler was willing to die for Hitler to through the Allies of Hitler's body, Hitler himself never wanted his body to be captured by the Allies.

The German man "worshiped him" enough to grow a mustache like the Fuhrers. He may have been unlucky enough to encounter some Red Army soldiers that did not appreciate his look...

http://www.blackraiser.com/redoubt/bodies.gif

aly j
11-02-2008, 02:38 AM
The German man "worshiped him" enough to grow a mustache like the Fuhrers. He may have been unlucky enough to encounter some Red Army soldiers that did not appreciate his look...

http://www.blackraiser.com/redoubt/bodies.gif

That's the pic that i was talking about.
Maybe so......The same pic that you put up there also was in a documentry.
I was only stating what i heard and saw, i am not indeed of saying that i'm right. I'm never right anyways.
Just like talking to you guys about ww2, is that a crime?
But you do have a point with you there.

Floating Chamber
11-02-2008, 02:53 AM
I reckon some deal was struck and he 'disappeared'. Like Idi Amin; and so will Bin Laden.

Krad42
11-03-2008, 03:13 PM
I don't believe that Hitler made out of Berlin alive, although I don't think that photo above is of HItler. As the story goes, Hitler committed suicide a short time before the Red Army reached the bunker. The SS guards burned his body and that of Eva. The corpse in that photo looks like it has been dead for longer than the few minutes that passed between his suicide and the execution of the order to burn his body. This man also seems to have slightly higher cheek bones than the Fuhrer and even a bit too thin, even if the Fuhrer was a "wreck" in the last few days of the war. As Carl stated already, the Russians weren't very good at keeping the bodies for further investigation or examination by other parties.

colonel hogan
11-03-2008, 03:56 PM
Hitler is said to have commited suicide by taking cionide and shooting himself. personally, I think he lived it up in mexico until the mossad (israeli secret service) found him and killed him like adolf Eichmann.

flamethrowerguy
11-03-2008, 04:23 PM
Hitler is said to have commited suicide by taking cionide and shooting himself. personally, I think he lived it up in mexico until the mossad (israeli secret service) found him and killed him like adolf Eichmann.

Without sharing their "Coup" with the rest of the world...most unlikely!

Krad42
11-03-2008, 05:23 PM
Without sharing their "Coup" with the rest of the world...most unlikely!

lol
Indeed!! If they would have captured Hitler, they would have made certain that everyone knew about it...even if they had to break international law to get him!

colonel hogan
11-04-2008, 03:50 PM
ok, i was kidding. i know that he and eva committed suicide.bohrmann burned the bodies.

cj_ady
11-12-2008, 03:31 PM
Well I don't belive he died...Because they actuali dident found his body just a burnd budy but that dozent mean that dat was Adolf Hitler...I belive he ran away....How...I hawe a theory....The rusians said thad a Ju 87 flu over theyr hads from berlin and that the airplane tock of from brandemburg gate because the road was beg enof for an airplane to taik of..and the ju 87 is a 2 seted airplane....Adolf Hitler cud be in the back seat at the guner position...and they flu Near Norway were they landed and jumpt on a U-boat and vent for argentina in South america...Because after the war ended 2 U-boats has doct in Argentina after a month...so I thinc that Hitler hided there...thill he died of natural causes...this is my theory ...

Firefly
11-12-2008, 06:42 PM
Well I don't belive he died...Because they actuali dident found his body just a burnd budy but that dozent mean that dat was Adolf Hitler...I belive he ran away....How...I hawe a theory....The rusians said thad a Ju 87 flu over theyr hads from berlin and that the airplane tock of from brandemburg gate because the road was beg enof for an airplane to taik of..and the ju 87 is a 2 seted airplane....Adolf Hitler cud be in the back seat at the guner position...and they flu Near Norway were they landed and jumpt on a U-boat and vent for argentina in South america...Because after the war ended 2 U-boats has doct in Argentina after a month...so I thinc that Hitler hided there...thill he died of natural causes...this is my theory ...

Mad.....

flamethrowerguy
11-12-2008, 07:46 PM
The rusians said thad a Ju 87 flu over theyr hads from berlin and that the airplane tock of from brandemburg gate because the road was beg enof for an airplane to taik of..and the ju 87 is a 2 seted airplane.......

Well, what the russians saw was probably the Arado Ar 96 with female pilot Hanna Reitsch and Field Marshal Robert Ritter von Greim aboard, escaping from encircled Berlin on Hitlers direct order.

namvet
11-12-2008, 08:29 PM
Traudl Junge - Secretary to Hitler - Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2xbEbbdbtg

this was an interview with Junge around 74. its from the series "the world at war". which I now own. she is dead now but I found this. a movie !?
blind spot (blind spot)

I never heard of this movie. it was released in 2003. anyone see it????

blu3bottle
11-14-2008, 06:05 PM
Grand Admiral doenitz infact was still convinced he was the legitmate ruler of Germany right up untill late 1950,s
and i think Hitler shot himself with a poison bullet then walked outside to the bunker gardens and set himsellf alight... simple really.

blu3bottle
11-14-2008, 06:18 PM
seriously i seen to rember seeing a documentory about a box of a few remains were found in the kremlin archives i seem to remember one item was a peice of skull with a bullet hole or a hole resembeling a bullet hole the other item was was the bridge from hitlers dental work which has confirmed as accurate from old dental records ontop of this DNA confirmed it was a relative of a living cousin of Hitlers... did anyone else see it ?

Carl Schwamberger
11-15-2008, 09:00 PM
seriously i seen to rember seeing a documentory about a box of a few remains were found in the kremlin archives i seem to remember one item was a peice of skull with a bullet hole or a hole resembeling a bullet hole the other item was was the bridge from hitlers dental work which has confirmed as accurate from old dental records ontop of this DNA confirmed it was a relative of a living cousin of Hitlers... did anyone else see it ?

No. The info I posted above dates to the mid 1990s. The Soviet investigation documents did inculde photographs of the Reichstag bunker area, incuding corpses on the ground and on a table for examination.

It is not impossible a box of bits has turned up since, but I'd think it would have been front page news. Not buried on a documentary on midnight TV. Then again I've been wrong about many things...

Rising Sun*
11-15-2008, 10:16 PM

I saw something along those lines on TV some years ago, but I think it focused mainly on tracing Hitler's various burial spots and one in particular in East Germany after the Berlin Wall fell. There was something about ?newly opened? Soviet archives but I can't recall what.

This is probably the bit of skull you're referring to. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/725537.stm

Panzergrenadier Italien
11-22-2008, 03:12 PM
I believe that he died in Argentina after escape from germany in a submarine, italians secret service may help him get into bariloche Argentina or simply the simpatic to the nazis goverment.

Nickdfresh
11-22-2008, 06:12 PM
I saw something along those lines on TV some years ago, but I think it focused mainly on tracing Hitler's various burial spots and one in particular in East Germany after the Berlin Wall fell. There was something about ?newly opened? Soviet archives but I can't recall what.

This is probably the bit of skull you're referring to. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/725537.stm

I recall that it was their opinion that Hitler's body was dug up after his autopsy, whatever discernible remained was re-cremated, and the remains buried under a nondescript parking lot in what is now a small office complex...

This was done of course to prevent the likes of Stevey14/88 from creating some sort of ad hoc shrine...