PDA

View Full Version : If England Was Join Up Too Europe What Will Be The Out Come Of WW2?

aly j
09-23-2008, 01:59 AM
What would of happend then?

redcoat
09-23-2008, 08:18 AM
Sorry, its unclear what you are trying to say.
'Join up' in what way ??????

Rising Sun*
09-23-2008, 10:12 AM

Presumably not France or Poland, as that didn't work out too well.

herman2
09-23-2008, 10:36 AM
The Bigger question is....What if Australia joined Germany in the conquest of Europe...Now that would have been something!..

Krad42
09-23-2008, 10:41 AM
I'm assuming that you're asking what we think if the British wouldn't have fought in the war. Britain joined the war effort against the Germans for two reasons: one, there was a promise made to Poland that they would help them out in the event of an invasion; second, Churchill assumed that Germany would get even stronger and that a powerful Germany was a threat to Britain, whether it was right then or in the future.
It is difficult to say what Hitler's position would have been then. However, without the British, chances are that the US wouldn't have gotten as involved as it did. The British did a lot under the table to plant the seed in the White House about joining the war effort. The Italians would have kept North Africa for a longer time and the Germans wouldn't have been involved much in that region, leaving many troops and equipment available for other manuevers and operations. This would have placed Russia in a very precarious position because it is entirely possible that Hitler may have been more committed to take Moscow and they may have been able to do so faster since they would have had more troops and equipment available from the very beginning.

aly j
09-23-2008, 11:09 AM

Like if England wast an island anymore.
Put it this way,theres no water between england and europe.

aly j
09-23-2008, 11:20 AM
The Bigger question is....What if Australia joined Germany in the conquest of Europe...Now that would have been something!..

Germany still would of lost.....Australia only had 7 million people as a population jury ww2.
Take out the babies,and the women and the old people, that would not leave
much of an army left.
Dont think England would be happy about that.:cool:

Adrian Wainer
09-23-2008, 11:21 AM

Well the whole history of the country is at is because it is an island [ and much of the history of the World too since for a not insignificant amount of time the British ruled a large part of the planet ] , so really it is impossible to give an answer to that because probably everything would be different in the whole World e.g. the Christian reformation might never have have happened and we would all be spending our time working as serfs for Barons on feudal estates and the most sophiscated form of transport would be the chariot and there would be no telephones, cars, steam trains, aeroplanes, radios etc. Or maybe the Roman Empire never really got going and there was no Roman occupation of Palestine and there was no christianity, really your question both is so vague and creates such a huge change that it is impossible to answer, because if you change Britain in to part of the continent of Europe everything changes.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

aly j
09-23-2008, 11:22 AM
I'm assuming that you're asking what we think if the British wouldn't have fought in the war. Britain joined the war effort against the Germans for two reasons: one, there was a promise made to Poland that they would help them out in the event of an invasion; second, Churchill assumed that Germany would get even stronger and that a powerful Germany was a threat to Britain, whether it was right then or in the future.
It is difficult to say what Hitler's position would have been then. However, without the British, chances are that the US wouldn't have gotten as involved as it did. The British did a lot under the table to plant the seed in the White House about joining the war effort. The Italians would have kept North Africa for a longer time and the Germans wouldn't have been involved much in that region, leaving many troops and equipment available for other manuevers and operations. This would have placed Russia in a very precarious position because it is entirely possible that Hitler may have been more committed to take Moscow and they may have been able to do so faster since they would have had more troops and equipment available from the very beginning.
I was thinking the same thing, but i cant word it like you did

Adrian Wainer
09-23-2008, 11:29 AM

Herman I could not see any reason why Australia would have wanted to join the Third Reich and I can not see any advantage for them if they did and even if they had, Hitler would still have been beaten anyway since Australia had neither the manpower nor the industrial base to change the eventual outcome of the War in which the Third Reich is defeated.

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

herman2
09-23-2008, 11:29 AM
Germany still would of lost.....Australia only had 7 million people as a population jury ww2.
much of an army left.

Ya but your forgetting that Captain Rising Sun is from Austrailia...and with his advanced strategic thinking abilities, It would take only 1 man like RS to be the equivalent of a million men:shock:

redcoat
09-23-2008, 05:07 PM
Put it this way,theres no water between england and europe.7,000 years ago there wasn't, which in geographical terms is a mere heartbeat ago, but in terms of human history is far too long to use as a 'what if' for WW2 ;)

aly j
09-23-2008, 08:00 PM
Ya but your forgetting that Captain Rising Sun is from Austrailia...and with his advanced strategic thinking abilities, It would take only 1 man like RS to be the equivalent of a million men:shock:

Year i know..i can see how he thinks by reading his post.
Very advanced.

Major Walter Schmidt
09-24-2008, 12:53 AM

You mean 5 million.....:mrgreen: with beer...:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

32Bravo
09-24-2008, 04:02 AM

Britain would have been over run, the Crown and its government would have withdrawn to the colonies and continued the war from there (probably Canada). There would have been Pearl Harbour and Bararossa and, eventually, both Germany and Japan would have had to have been defeated, but it might have meant Germany being Nuked before Japan.

32Bravo
09-24-2008, 05:18 AM
The problem with posing this type of question is that it is impossible to imagine Europe being the same if the history of any of its components had been different.

The migrations of Angles, Saxons and Jutes to England would probably have never happened. Migrations might have gone in the other direction and the whole of |Europe could, possibly, today be speaking Irish. No Britain, no British Empire etc. etc…all Irish! :)

Rising Sun*
09-24-2008, 10:54 AM

It takes a moron to suggest this, even in jest. :rolleyes:

Or perhaps a troll.

Rising Sun*
09-24-2008, 11:00 AM

Yeah, and there's no sky, so Bomber Command can't fly over the Channel and even if it could its planes weren't allowed in because they hadn't passed safety checks by the forerunner of the EU. Meanwhile the Jerries are invading England through the Chunnel that hasn't been built yet.

Jesus ****ing wept! :rolleyes:

Rising Sun*
09-24-2008, 11:05 AM
much of an army left.

Cute, but you've missed the real contribution Australia could have made to improve Germany's position if aligned with it, which contribution significantly improved both British and American offensive capacity and helped both win their wars.

Rising Sun*
09-24-2008, 11:12 AM
You mean 5 million.....:mrgreen: with beer...:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Thank you.

With beer, I am the equivalent of at least five million men.

Only last week I invaded Iran, and it hasn't caused any trouble since. :D

herman2
09-24-2008, 11:26 AM
It takes a moron to suggest this, even in jest. :rolleyes:

Or perhaps a troll.

Hey Rising Sun, Whats up your *** to call me a moron? You getting your jolies calling me a troll again?. I'm a Staff-Sergeant now, and not a corporal, like the days you use to bash me, so if I have respect for your Great country, and you chose to downgrade it by calling me a moron, then I guess I won't be taking my vacation in Austrailia this year afterall!...

Rising Sun*
09-24-2008, 11:44 AM
Hey Rising Sun, Whats up your *** to call me a moron?

I am pleased to report that my arse is full of a healthy quantity of the normal arse substance, being shit, rather like the substance of most of your posts.

As for calling you a moron, I'm just joining the chorus of mods to whom you normally suck up by confirming pdf27's assessement of you. http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?p=135629

You getting your jolies calling me a troll again?. I'm a Staff-Sergeant now, and not a corporal, like the days you use to bash me ...

Sorry, Staff-Sergeant.

It may have escaped your notice, but the ranks here are bullshit.

I couldn't give a fishy **** if you were a field marshal and I was a civilian, or vice versa. Either way, it's all bullshit.

so if I have respect for your Great country...

As does ali j, who seems remarkably in sympathy with you. Some might even think you're the same person. And the more you try to deny it, the more we'll all think that you are the same person.

and you chose to downgrade it by calling me a moron, then I guess I won't be taking my vacation in Austrailia this year afterall!...

Thanks for that, as the Americans you so love say, heads up.

I've alerted the national tourism authorities and the national treasurer to expect tourist arrivals and tourist income to be negative this year, and to budget accordingly for the few Japanese and Germans who persistently visit our shores to see what their grandfathers failed to capture. :rolleyes:

aly j
09-24-2008, 11:46 AM
Cute, but you've missed the real contribution Australia could have made to improve Germany's position if aligned with it, which contribution significantly improved both British and American offensive capacity and helped both win their wars.

I cant believe you talking too me like im normal.
Normaliy you guys are picking on me or you call me a Troll:shock:

Rising Sun*
09-24-2008, 11:55 AM
I cant believe you talking too me like im normal.
Normaliy you guys are picking on me or you call me a Troll:shock:

Amazing how you post a couple of minutes after I respond to Herman.

And there I was, thinking you two were the same person. :shock:

And, just to inform us all, please post links to all the instances where you have been called a troll.

Because that sounds like a Herman moan, not a Dudette whinge.

Bit of a problem separating dual personalities in the one person, isn't it?

Rising Sun*
09-24-2008, 12:03 PM
Herman

Why are you watching this thread a few minutes after my last post?

Has ali j gone to sleep?

herman2
09-24-2008, 12:13 PM
As I recall Mr.Rising Sun, it is against the forum policy to use fowl langauge. If i may refer you to the terms of refference if you require a refresher on this issue. Furthermore, I still have a direct comment from the honourable Mr.Firefly which indicates that the use of fowl languahe is not tolerable. I can print you the Super Mods words for you if you like.I have never used vulgar language on you and I respect the same. If you have a disagreement with me, then please be polite and professional in your response and i will understand your view better in this respect, then by use of degrading swear words. I have noticed you also used this type of uneducated language in your attack against panzerknacker when I read that thread. Just because you have been around longer than most of us, doesn't give you the right to use the **** word to me, or anyone else. I am talking to you as a human being and we are not animals. Talk like a professional and not like a sewer rat that doesn't know any better. You are a well educated person, smarter than even me, and I have admitted that in the past, so don't show your immaturity and unprofessionailism by using that nasty fowl language again. there are children who read these threads too in case you didn't know. Set an example for the sake of the children. Maybe take an anger management course or get an airconditioner to cool off (I heard Austrailia is hot so I don't blame ya for getting hot headed at times). If you can't afford an airconditioner then ask your welfare worker the next time you have your file update, if the social services department can buy you one...just a thought)

As does ali j, who seems remarkably in sympathy with you. Some might even think you're the same person. And the more you try to deny it, the more we'll all think that you are the same person.

First of all, if your so smart, which you are, I am sure you can ask george Eller or PDF or the Admin rep to trace the email account for Aly J, and you will surely see that it is not the same as mine. She apparently resides in Austrailia so I highly doubt I could be using 2 computers to imitate her, nor could I have an account that is the same. Check it out and apologise when you find out the truth. Personally I don't beleive Aly J is from Austraila, because I find it hard to beleive that there could be such a nice person living on the same island as someone as rude as you.

I am Canadian, and I think you know that, but I love America.

I've alerted the national tourism authorities and the national treasurer to expect tourist arrivals and tourist income to be negative this year, and to budget accordingly for the few Japanese and Germans who persistently visit our shores to see what their grandfathers failed to capture. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Austraila is a Great country. It is a shame that you have to downgrade it.

herman2
09-24-2008, 12:18 PM
Herman

Why are you watching this thread a few minutes after my last post?

Has ali j gone to sleep?

I was trying to respond to your previous string, but I was not able to sort oput the quoye part from my words, Thus I had to edit it again, then I noticed I had grammer errors and I wanted to correct those as well, before you call me a moron for spelling mistakes; which I still haven't been able to fix because you bugged me before I could finish the final draft. Trace the dam account if your so admirant that Ali j and I are the same dam person and put an end to it. God, you are so suspicious and rediculous. I don't need to imitate anyone, as I am the One And Only Herman Meister!:shock:

herman2
09-24-2008, 12:22 PM

And, just to inform us all, please post links to all the instances where you have been called a troll.

Y aright RS, I get my kicks pretending I am a young female, that apparently is from Austrailia just to piss you off...right/....You think I would be so stupid to pick Austraila in the first place?(wrong question cause i'm a moron)...anyways say what you like but get real.What is a Whinge?..oh never mind...

aly j
09-24-2008, 12:23 PM

I might have too call you Rising Moron for now on.
U r a real *****.What makes you think where the same person:twisted:

herman2
09-24-2008, 12:26 PM
I don't even kow wher that flaming devil looking symbol came from RS, but I don't think your in her good books now...shame shame pants on fire....I am going for lunch now.....
p.s. we are off topic about war stuff...lets not makes this personal ok>?friends RS?

Rising Sun*
09-24-2008, 12:41 PM
As I recall Mr.Rising Sun, it is against the forum policy to use fowl langauge. If i may refer you to the terms of refference if you require a refresher on this issue. Furthermore, I still have a direct comment from the honourable Mr.Firefly which indicates that the use of fowl languahe is not tolerable. I can print you the Super Mods words for you if you like.I have never used vulgar language on you and I respect the same. If you have a disagreement with me, then please be polite and professional in your response and i will understand your view better in this respect, then by use of degrading swear words. I have noticed you also used this type of uneducated language in your attack against panzerknacker when I read that thread. Just because you have been around longer than most of us, doesn't give you the right to use the **** word to me, or anyone else. I am talking to you as a human being and we are not animals. Talk like a professional and not like a sewer rat that doesn't know any better. You are a well educated person, smarter than even me, and I have admitted that in the past, so don't show your immaturity and unprofessionailism by using that nasty fowl language again. there are children who read these threads too in case you didn't know. Set an example for the sake of the children. Maybe take an anger management course or get an airconditioner to cool off (I heard Austrailia is hot so I don't blame ya for getting hot headed at times). If you can't afford an airconditioner then ask your welfare worker the next time you have your file update, if the social services department can buy you one...just a thought)

Fowl language is clucking.

I don't cluck.

Produce evidence that children, other than you and ali j, read anything here.

First of all, if your so smart, which you are, I am sure you can ask george Eller or PDF or the Admin rep to trace the email account for Aly J, and you will surely see that it is not the same as mine. She apparently resides in Austrailia so I highly doubt I could be using 2 computers to imitate her, nor could I have an account that is the same. Check it out and apologise when you find out the truth. Personally I don't beleive Aly J is from Austraila, because I find it hard to beleive that there could be such a nice person living on the same island as someone as rude as you.

Mate, you know how easy it is to mask sources on the internet. I could do it to make you look half smart.

I am Canadian, and I think you know that, but I love America.

That's Canada's loss, and probably America's as well.

Anyone who doesn't love their own country is a problem to that country.

Austraila is a Great country. It is a shame that you have to downgrade it.

Mate, if you lived down here, you'd realise that I am actually a shining example of Aussie belief that doesn't give a **** about the rest of the world, just like Americans and other proud peoples take the same attitude about their countries.

Unlike you, we love our own country. And love it in preference to America, although we like America in most respects.

As we know that normal Americans love their own country and even might like Australia in some respects, as we would expect normal Canadians to love Canada and even like America or perhaps Australia in some respects.

But I'm buggered if I can understand a Canadian or anyone else outside America loving America while failing to express a greater love for their own country.

Rising Sun*
09-24-2008, 12:45 PM
What makes you think where the same person:twisted:

For a start, because you're both outstandingly stupid in the same vein and are playing tedious tennis with each other.

aly j
09-24-2008, 12:47 PM
I am pleased to report that my arse is full of a healthy quantity of the normal arse substance, being shit, rather like the substance of most of your posts.

As for calling you a moron, I'm just joining the chorus of mods to whom you normally suck up by confirming pdf27's assessement of you. http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?p=135629

Sorry, Staff-Sergeant.

It may have escaped your notice, but the ranks here are bullshit.

I couldn't give a fishy **** if you were a field marshal and I was a civilian, or vice versa. Either way, it's all bullshit.

I've alerted the national tourism authorities and the national treasurer to expect tourist arrivals and tourist income to be negative this year, and to budget accordingly for the few Japanese and Germans who persistently visit our shores to see what their grandfathers failed to capture. :rolleyes:
Wait.............R u saying that herman 2 and i are the same person cause i thought BRAVO 32 was a girl......and maybe i sympathy with Herman cause hes a nice bloke, not like you are...Have you thought about that.

Rising Sun*
09-24-2008, 12:53 PM
Wait.............R u saying that herman 2 and i are the same person cause i thought BRAVO 32 was a girl......and maybe i sympathy with Herman cause hes a nice bloke, not like you are...Have you thought about that.

I am not a nice bloke and I don't think about it.

aly j
09-24-2008, 01:02 PM
I am not a nice bloke and I don't think about it.

I know youre not a nice bloke.................Rising Moron.

tankgeezer
09-24-2008, 01:08 PM
Herman may be schizophrenic, but at least he'll always have each other....

pdf27
09-24-2008, 01:17 PM
ome might even think you're the same person. And the more you try to deny it, the more we'll all think that you are the same person.
I can confirm that the two of them are on different IP addresses, both of which are consistent with their claimed locations. Neither appears likely to be any form of proxy server.

herman2
09-24-2008, 01:31 PM
I can confirm that the two of them are on different IP addresses, both of which are consistent with their claimed locations. Neither appears likely to be any form of proxy server.

Thank you...THANK YOU PDF, MY MAN!!!...
Ouch, what was that???????...was that the sound of an apology coming out of RS's arse, for his Gestatpo, paranoid fears that I was running a blog with 2 id's?....LOL..Looks good on you RS, for opening your big mouth on a subject you were dead wrong about....I am glad the Honourable PDF put your sock in your mouth....Now you pissed off a new member (Aly J).. as well as me (well actually I am not pissed, as I am use to your insults)...And RS did you hear what PDF say's...or do I have to write in Austrailian if you don't understand Canadian language.....he said that " Neither appears likely to be any form of proxy server"...hahahha you deaushbag, you thought you had me//LOL.....ok now serious....RS can we please be friends now that this is water under the bridge?....I am sorry for calling you a deaushbag....Honestly, can we bury the hatchet..please PLEASE!!!!

aly j
09-24-2008, 08:27 PM
Ouch, what was that???????...was that the sound of an apology coming out of RS's arse, for his Gestatpo, paranoid fears that I was running a blog with 2 id's?....LOL..Looks good on you RS, for opening your big mouth on a subject you were dead wrong about....I am glad the Honourable PDF put your sock in your mouth....Now you pissed off a new member (Aly J).. as well as me (well actually I am not pissed, as I am use to your insults)...And RS did you hear what PDF say's...or do I have to write in Austrailian if you don't understand Canadian language.....he said that " Neither appears likely to be any form of proxy server"...hahahha you deaushbag, you thought you had me//LOL.....ok now serious....RS can we please be friends now that this is water under the bridge?....I am sorry for calling you a deaushbag....Honestly, can we bury the hatchet..please PLEASE!!!!

No ones perfect including R/S........OH MY GOD he can be human some times.:D

Adrian Wainer
09-25-2008, 09:38 AM
7,000 years ago there wasn't, which in geographical terms is a mere heartbeat ago, but in terms of human history is far too long to use as a 'what if' for WW2 ;)

Well not exactly Hitler and a good bit of the SS, might have boarded their flying saucers gone back in time and arrived 7,000 years ago and established a Nazi state after fighting the "First Battle of the Dogger Bank" ( ie when it was dry land ) with the indigenous tribes, that said your point is a good one redcoat, we are in major league bonkers territory here, in that the concept of joining Britain to the continent is such a huge change, that it is impossible to get any sort of traction in making an analysis of what the results would be, other than to say the whole history of the World would probably have been different.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doggerland

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

aly j
09-25-2008, 10:24 AM
For a start, because you're both outstandingly stupid in the same vein and are playing tedious tennis with each other.

Stop talking about youreself. YOU dont need to tell every body.
How old are you? I think youre going through men menopause.
And whats wrong with tedious tennis with each other.
I came on here too talk about ww2 and too learn, What you here for?
I give you a hint....Ifyou not in 2 ww2... why are you here.
To me youre only here to pick on people.

herman2
09-25-2008, 10:29 AM
YA!..You big Meenie!..See what you have done know RS. You have tipped the balance of the hemeostasis that exsists in this forum. Lets all be NICE and learn from each other's opinions and WW2 history. Please lets stop fighting RS. I offer you an Olive branch. We can not all be as smart as you (or as:D tightass), but we can all learn together and enjoy this wonderful Forum.

aly j
09-25-2008, 10:43 AM
Sorry Herman..................
If some one calls me stupid, im going to stand up for my self. I think hes like Hitler,
Very Racist. He only wants pure breeds on this forum.
Thats why im here too learn from other members and too get my input out, and friends that are in too what i like.

tankgeezer
09-25-2008, 10:47 AM
Please note that on page 127 of the Canadian-to-Everyone else's English dictionary, the word is spelled D-o-u-c-h-e-b-a-g. Please make a note of this for all future use. Thank you.:mrgreen:

herman2
09-25-2008, 10:50 AM
I hear what your saying Duddette!...but just keep in mind that we have to respect the officers because they got where they are today because they really know their stuff. I have learnt so much from those that I really don't like. In life we have to sometimes overlook the small things that bug us and see the value in the content. I am not trying to chnage your views,; I just wanted to say that in time, you will see how valuable the officers like RS are in terms of their facts and knowledge of history.If I were as smart I wouldn't be called a troll or moron by these people. Maybe they are bored with the forum and get their jollies name calling us new comers. I don't know, but all the best in your opinions and I respect you and all that are in this forum. i also try and interject a bit of humour into my commenst at time, so I hope you know when I am serious and when I am kidding.Over and out Little Duddette!:D

aly j
09-25-2008, 10:55 AM
I hear what your saying Duddette!...but just keep in mind that we have to respect the officers because they got where they are today because they really know their stuff. I have learnt so much from those that I really don't like. In life we have to sometimes overlook the small things that bug us and see the value in the content. I am not trying to chnage your views,; I just wanted to say that in time, you will see how valuable the officers like RS are in terms of their facts and knowledge of history.If I were as smart I wouldn't be called a troll or moron by these people. Maybe they are bored with the forum and get their jollies name calling us new comers. I don't know, but all the best in your opinions and I respect you and all that are in this forum. i also try and interject a bit of humour into my commenst at time, so I hope you know when I am serious and when I am kidding.Over and out Little Duddette!:D

Just cause they know more than us, that doset mean they can pick on us little people, and us little people have got good information about ww2 aswell
When i first come on here, i wanted to befriends on here,dont forget he starts on people first. Cheers

Ivaylo
09-26-2008, 10:34 AM
Simple - USSR wouldn't got these " Lucy spy ring " reports ( or whatever was the name ) , USA would think very long about joining the war while Japan make hit after hit , without second front in Europe and support ( both material and intelligence ) USSR will loose the war , and then it will become an easy part for the Nazi Germany to win the war because only USA left and you need only to defend the western front . Even if USA join the war without the british i doubt they would achieve much in the western front or in Africa .

Rising Sun*
09-26-2008, 10:55 AM
... dont forget he starts on people first.

Trolls I do.

Egregious idiots I do, occasionally.

But Herman was sniping at me in various threads before my most recent posts in this thread, along with his negative comments about mods and other members while trying slide out of them as supposed jokes, so don't delude yourself that I or anyone else started on him first.

Rising Sun*
09-26-2008, 11:00 AM
Sorry Herman..................
If some one calls me stupid, im going to stand up for my self. I think hes like Hitler,
Very Racist. He only wants pure breeds on this forum.

If you are in fact not Herman and are really a girl, and if being appalled at the prospect of you and Herman breeding with each other qualifies me as a racist, then I'm a racist.

aly j
09-26-2008, 11:13 AM
If you are in fact not Herman and are really a girl, and if being appalled at the prospect of you and Herman breeding with each other qualifies me as a racist, then I'm a racist.

Why would i lie about being a girl?And i think you only want people like urself on here.
If i do have kids ,they look better than you do:D

aly j
09-26-2008, 11:20 AM
Trolls I do.

But Herman was sniping at me in various threads before my most recent posts in this thread, along with his negative comments about mods and other members while trying slide out of them as supposed jokes, so don't delude yourself that I or anyone else started on him first.

Well im sorry for accusing you ,i didt see those posts.Any way
I thought mods were supose too keep an eye on every one,not hurting there feelings,[me]:cool:

Rising Sun*
09-26-2008, 12:02 PM
I thought mods were supose too keep an eye on every one,not hurting there feelings,[me]:cool:

Whether your feelings are hurt is up to you, not the mods.

There's nothing that can happen here that is worth feeling hurt about. It's just words in cyberspace.

herman2
09-26-2008, 12:15 PM

There goes Rising Sun again with his delusions and paranoia that I am still a girl, living in Austrailia pretending to be a man in his 40's living in Toronto. Hello?????..Like get over your paranoia RS....I am not duddette, nor do I want to be (No offence duddette). I am my own person. Didn't the MOD already explain it to you that they already checked our sites and WE ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON???...and even if I had a friend that I called to try and bug you, what the hell are the chances that I would even know anyone in Austrailia?..I don't even know wher ethe hell it is?..It's an island somehwere out there...You pissed off a new member because you accused her of being me and that is not congenial to the way we treat new members. Stop accusing her and me of being the same person. ...and for your info, I am married with children and I don't breed with Australians...I like canadians and Americans..(no offence)....

herman2
09-26-2008, 12:21 PM
Trolls I do.

WHERE?...where did I snipe at you in the past 1 month RS?..I don't think so?..pls advise me specifically where I instigated anything against you...I want a link....and don't go linking me to things from like 5 mths ago..show me in past 1 mth and if I have I will apologise to you....
..I don't snipe at anyone..I mind my own business. I am not negative to Mods and what are you talking about....I even created a thread entitled MOD appreciation day...and I think I even created in the past a Rising Sun Appreciation Day...I even congratulated you on your promotion 2 mths ago...I go out of my way to be nice to you. I commented so many times how brilliant you are...I offered you an olive branch for god sake.What other members have I been negative too?..who??Lies all lies....I am innocent I tell you!..I demand a fair trial. This is how communisim started!:shock:

Adrian Wainer
09-26-2008, 03:42 PM
I don't breed with Australians...I like canadians and Americans..(no offence)....

Can't say I blame you looking at these two specimens of Australia's womanhood!

http://www.dame-edna.com/magbig2.jpg

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Rising Sun*
09-26-2008, 06:18 PM
WHERE?...where did I snipe at you in the past 1 month RS?..I don't think so?..pls advise me specifically where I instigated anything against you...I want a link....and don't go linking me to things from like 5 mths ago..show me in past 1 mth and if I have I will apologise to you....
..I don't snipe at anyone..I mind my own business. I am not negative to Mods and what are you talking about....I even created a thread entitled MOD appreciation day...and I think I even created in the past a Rising Sun Appreciation Day...I even congratulated you on your promotion 2 mths ago...I go out of my way to be nice to you. I commented so many times how brilliant you are...I offered you an olive branch for god sake.What other members have I been negative too?..who??Lies all lies....I am innocent I tell you!..I demand a fair trial. This is how communisim started!:shock:

This will do for an example, within the past week, never mind the past month. It completely misrepresents your, my and other members' conduct.

But whatever you do, don't mess with RS cause he'll poke your eye out...My eye still hurts...(he also gets very testy over little things). Me and him had a minor disagreement over the Atomic bomb. I think as I remember it, he wanted to continue the war through conventional means and I opted for a swift end to the war through atomic means...He wouldn't see my ways so he got pretty nasty with me, but I forgive him. Anyways I think this thread is about drug testing so we are way off topic, thus I will bow out now. Just remember Aly J, that when you post so much in 1 day, the good ol boys will comment on it and say your talking too much, but don't worry about it, because in a Democracy we are all entitled to cast our say and don't let the good ol boys knock you down because you don't proof read or write too much or too little. These seasoned Vets live in WW2 Forum and they never eat or sleep. They just look for an opportunity to pounce on us little people.... http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?p=135489#post135489

Rising Sun*
09-26-2008, 06:44 PM
Didn't the MOD already explain it to you that they already checked our sites and WE ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON

No, pdf27 said

A proxy server masks the user's true IP address by interposing another server between the user's host and other internet users.

That is different to showing an IP address in a different country.

There is no way anyone can prove one way or another that different IP addresses means different people are posting, or that they live where their IP address is.

Oddly enough, I'm not the only member who suspects that you and ali j are the same person.

If I'm wrong, then I apologise to ali j.

Adrian Wainer
09-26-2008, 07:32 PM
Well the net is a funny place, once it happened to me that I thought I was engageing in romantic conversation with a twenty something female that I eventually worked out only after several days had passed and several hours of online conversation with this charming and sympathetic individual that I was chatting with an artificial intelligence computer programe, that certainly puts a new slant on the term cybersex! LOL

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

aly j
09-26-2008, 07:50 PM
Whether your feelings are hurt is up to you, not the mods.

There's nothing that can happen here that is worth feeling hurt about. It's just words in cyberspace.

I dont care what you call/ say to me,but dont call me Stupid please:cool:

aly j
09-26-2008, 07:54 PM
Well the net is a funny place, once it happened to me that I thought I was engageing in romantic conversation with a twenty something female that I eventually worked out only after several days had passed and several hours of online conversation with this charming and sympathetic individual that I was chatting with an artificial intelligence computer programe, that certainly puts a new slant on the term cybersex! LOL

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

That will suck for you.
:shock:

aly j
09-26-2008, 07:58 PM

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

I hate too say this, but im no tipical book worm and i dont look like one either:o

Rising Sun*
09-27-2008, 11:46 AM

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

It's consistent with the recent absence of reliable information and informed challenges thereto (although I've been doing my best) on this site lately that, contrary to the proud proclamation that these are two specimens of Australian womanhood, I have been disappointed that in the interval since it was posted and now that nobody has seen the glaringly obvious fact that the character on the right is neither a woman nor Australian.

Has anybody heard of Rod Stewart? From England. You know, this bloke http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xikQ0c5KdZE No, the singer, not the guitarist who went on to another career with the Stones.

Jesus ****ing wept, yet again!

http://www.dame-edna.com/index2.htm

Why don't we just abandon any pretence at vaguely informed and intermittently intentionally humorous discussion about anything related to military history or even anything remotely based in fact and just smear our playlunches and kindergarten shit all over the cyber walls contemplating the endless possibilities of time machines run by people who might or might not have made agreements with aliens or whatever!

**** me roan!

Adrian Wainer
09-27-2008, 02:56 PM
It's consistent with the recent absence of reliable information and informed challenges thereto (although I've been doing my best) on this site lately that, contrary to the proud proclamation that these are two specimens of Australian womanhood, I have been disappointed that in the interval since it was posted and now that nobody has seen the glaringly obvious fact that the character on the right is neither a woman nor Australian.

Has anybody heard of Rod Stewart? From England. You know, this bloke http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xikQ0c5KdZE No, the singer, not the guitarist who went on to another career with the Stones.

Jesus ****ing wept, yet again!

http://www.dame-edna.com/index2.htm

Why don't we just abandon any pretence at vaguely informed and intermittently intentionally humorous discussion about anything related to military history or even anything remotely based in fact and just smear our playlunches and kindergarten shit all over the cyber walls contemplating the endless possibilities of time machines run by people who might or might not have made agreements with aliens or whatever!

**** me roan!

I hardly think in the great scheme of things, that me posting a picture of the great Australian comedian Barry Humphries dressed in Woman's clothes and the tacky Rod Stewart charactor who trades in wives like other people do motorcars and suggesting they are both Sheilas and representive of Australia's womanhood, counts for ****. So I don't see what you are getting so worked up about. I couldn't imagine Sir Les Paterson taking the same attitude, probably try to shag the two Sheilas more likely.

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=5kq9nrdBlr0

Best and Warm Regards
Adrian Wainer

Nickdfresh
09-27-2008, 08:02 PM
Keep this thread, whatever the pretense of it is, on topic. Or else it will be locked, or dumped into the mod forums.

herman2
09-29-2008, 09:52 AM
No, pdf27 said

A proxy server masks the user's true IP address by interposing another server between the user's host and other internet users.

That is different to showing an IP address in a different country.

There is no way anyone can prove one way or another that different IP addresses means different people are posting, or that they live where their IP address is.

Oddly enough, I'm not the only member who suspects that you and ali j are the same person.

If I'm wrong, then I apologise to ali j.

Well, I can tell you one thing, in case you haven't noticed Mr. RS ...If Ali J is 26 then why does she need her parents permission to read Mein Kampf?...You haven't noticed that have you?...and would I be mentioning it if I were she?..Bone head, get real...do you really think I am that smart to out fox a server?..I don't even know what an IP is. Based on my grammer corrections, my so called limited intelect as everyone calls me a Moron, do You really think I am so so extra smart that I am sending signals to Austrailia(where you come from) (like if I were smart, I wouldn't pick YOUR country now then would I?), anyways sending sig:confused:nals all the way to Austrailia pretending to be a girl that is 26 but needs parents permission to read a history book(let alone a porno book)...and one other thing...have you ever noticed the time that i enter my comments?..I enter 8:30-5 Mon to Fri, Toronto Time...I have never ever entered a comment after that time nor on weekends cause i have a life...why don't you check out the consistency of Aly j's comments as they are probably based on Austrailian time..not that I looked, but I would imagine....and lastly there is no one else that thinks me and Aly J are the same because no one is as stupid as you to think that...(now I broke my 1 mth treaty with you-see you made me go and do it)....

Rising Sun*
09-29-2008, 09:58 AM
have you ever noticed the time that i enter my comments?..I enter 8:30-5 Mon to Fri, Toronto Time

Are those the only times you have access to your school computers?

herman2
09-29-2008, 10:02 AM
Look RS, you get my point....I may not be the best of friends to some, but I have a good point if you read my last response...and no I am not in school ..very funny....