PDA

View Full Version : Ban Stevey14/88

Moreheaddriller
08-12-2008, 11:14 PM
After being a member of this site for a few months now i have come to accept evey once in a while you see a ill informed *** or two on the forum but Stevey has to be the biggest of all after reading much of his anti semetic post of how Russians and the other sub humans should be wiped clean i now would like to start a site movement to get him banned or suspended from the site if any one agrees say Aye

Churchill
08-12-2008, 11:42 PM
You mean Aye, right? Sure, I'll say "I".

Moreheaddriller
08-12-2008, 11:46 PM
sorry for my Aye problem I is a habit:)

Moreheaddriller
08-13-2008, 12:03 AM
Also for those of you who are new this is the post that set me off

http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7312

navyson
08-13-2008, 12:27 AM
I don't know steveys lifestyle. Nor am I necessarily defending him as his seeming beliefs are not my beliefs. I've read many past posts between him and others that are knowledgeable on the subjects in question. Unless he contradicts me, his stance seems to have changed on some subjects (i.e. the holocaust). This may be a site for ww2 pics, but some of the forums open up discussions on these topics. So why not hear others views however misinformed. Maybe this is the only place where he in particular can get views on the real perspective of life. Not that it's our responsibilty, but if it changes someones viewpoint, then I can handle a few rants.

Rising Sun*
08-13-2008, 12:43 AM
I wouldn't ban him. Yet.

If he continues to post race hatred stuff he'll be suspended or banned by the mods, but for the time being he's had a mod warning and a strong reaction from other members to his anti-slav rubbish, so he can either keep those views to himself or express them again and get what he deserves for being a neo-Nazi and an imbecile who doesn't learn from his mistakes.

Major Walter Schmidt
08-13-2008, 03:10 AM
How the heck is stevey a man?

Egorka
08-13-2008, 03:23 AM
How the heck is stevey a man?
Of course he is. Have you seens phtos of his girlfriends in his profile?
Take a look: http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/album.php?albumid=26
Stevey is a real macho-muchacho!

Rising Sun*
08-13-2008, 04:30 AM
lol so instead of having a debate with me which i have no problem with. You insult me calling me a nazi etc then call for me to be banned. yes i hate russia but alot of people do should they be banned also ? Russia commited many war crimes and they are commiting war crimes right now. If you have a difference in opinion to me i would suggest you argue your case not insult and scream ban ban ban

A debate involves reasoned statements.

You're just spewing mindless race hatred, which can't be reasoned with.

So **** off.

Amrit
08-13-2008, 05:07 AM
The question should really be whether it is appropriate to be discussing such issues with someone who has clearly nailed his colours to the mast by having such a provocative username?

Most people here can work out the 88 but the 14 is equally provocative, and explicitally makes it clear that it isn't just "anti-russian" attitudes in question, but a key "code" of white nationalists. Some forums would have banned him just for that.

Debate is a reasoned arguement where there is a possibility of attitudes and views changing. If he really accepts the tenants of debate then he should change his username, atleast, to prove his flexibility.

Egorka
08-13-2008, 05:58 AM
lol so instead of having a debate with me which i have no problem with. You insult me calling me a nazi etc then call for me to be banned. yes i hate russia but alot of people do should they be banned also ? Russia commited many war crimes and they are commiting war crimes right now. If you have a difference in opinion to me i would suggest you argue your case not insult and scream ban ban ban
Stevey, my dear friend!
Firt of all, there is no need to call you a Nazi - your avatar and your word speak for themself.
Secondly, debating implies mutual effort. So far there is no sane effort from your side whatsoever. So that is where debating with you ends.

Being older I do understand that in your age one feels like he can do anything and feels almost invinsible. But trust me you have to grow up. Please try to think about it yourself! Do not just reject my word because I am Russian.
The feeling that some of us have listening to your philosophical perls are exactly the same as you whould have listening to someone 15 years younger.

Do you debate with 3 y.o.? :)

I say all this with a sencere intention of assisting you.

Egorka
08-13-2008, 06:01 AM
Most people here can work out the 88 but the 14 is equally provocative, and explicitally makes it clear that it isn't just "anti-russian" attitudes in question, but a key "code" of white nationalists. Some forums would have banned him just for that.
I am absolutely clueless...
What is "the code" of his username?

Amrit
08-13-2008, 06:18 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words

Rising Sun*
08-13-2008, 06:41 AM

Thanks.

I was as clueless as Egorka.

Destroys any tolerance I ever had for Stevey.

Egorka
08-13-2008, 07:19 AM
Ohhh my God...
What a kindergarted it is with all those slogans and numbers...
BTW Mr.Goebbels was absolutely against this carp! ;)

Amrit
08-13-2008, 08:10 AM
BTW Mr.Goebbels was absolutely against this carp! ;)

I believe Goebbels was against all fish :mrgreen:

Moreheaddriller
08-13-2008, 08:11 AM

You know what i would debate you that is considering that a debate would be on stable based arguments not stupid racist and retarded filled logic so if you can just stop with all the russian hating then yea we can have a debate

phatTurtle
08-13-2008, 09:08 AM
I read Stevey's post to. It is upsetting. I don't know what was worse, his words or his age. For someone that young to be so angry it is very scary. I hope someone that cares for him is paying attention. Such fuel can be very dangerous.

boxerrick41
08-13-2008, 01:45 PM
" let he who has not sinned cast the first stone " is my motto, stevey is a good guy, he has his opinion, and should be allowed to express it, he's told me america sucks before and i can still be friends with him, instead of banning a 16 year old young man from free speech, which countless millions have died for, use your own life experiuences to educate and change the younger minds if needed. just my point of view, i dont claim to be DR Phil or anything :-)

boxerrick41
08-13-2008, 01:48 PM
i found the 88 words inspiring, not racist

Moreheaddriller
08-13-2008, 01:52 PM
I respect your opinion of stevey but really he keeps spewing hate on the forum my friend hate that is simply unignorable.

boxerrick41
08-13-2008, 02:02 PM
I respect your opinion of stevey but really he keeps spewing hate on the forum my friend hate that is simply unignorable.

i agree with you , brother ,on that, but i think that can be changed, i was a cold war kid, and even when i entered the service was worried over " the red menace " but that all changed and so did my attitudes, my favorite boxers are mostly former soviet citizens.i just try to bring out a persons good, which we all have ( somewhere )

Chevan
08-13-2008, 02:02 PM
Also for those of you who are new this is the post that set me off

http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7312

Thank you , you have fully expressed my indignation about this foolish kid,dear sir from Carolina ( nice place for living i heard):)
This is very great that ordinary members like take care about the atmosphere in our forum.

Amrit
08-13-2008, 02:10 PM
i found the 88 words inspiring, not racist

Err, you didn't find existence and reproduction of our race and purity of our blood racist but inspiring? Those are the core tenents of the racist creed. I'm certain he isn't talking about the human race, or the contamination of the blood via bestiality. He was talking about the white race, and not allowing whites and non-whites to interbreed. I would say that anybody who is against the freedom of any person of one colour to mix with another is inherently racist.

Chevan
08-13-2008, 02:11 PM
The question should really be whether it is appropriate to be discussing such issues with someone who has clearly nailed his colours to the mast by having such a provocative username?

Debate is a reasoned arguement where there is a possibility of attitudes and views changing. If he really accepts the tenants of debate then he should change his username, atleast, to prove his flexibility.
Actualy mr Amrit , you absolutly right.
in many forum this troll can be banned ONLY for 14/88.
this is the most used abreveature in such White Nationalists forums like Stormfront.org.
From most beginnig, taking sense of his nickname in mind , it was clear for me that this is absolutly BAD idea to dispute something with him.
To dispute with WhiteNAtionalist - is not just the waste of time- you give him a excellent tribune to PR and propogand pulically his race-hatred views. This is just dangerous.

Chevan
08-13-2008, 02:25 PM
I wouldn't ban him. Yet.
.................................................. ....................

Destroys any tolerance I ever had for Stevey

You are so old chap, but still make the simple mistakes.

The WhiteNationalists share not just Riussian-hate, but also Jew-hate, Black-hate and everythig-non-white-hate.
their Idea-X is to clear "their lands" of the non-whites.
"to wiped it clean of that slav scum , niggers scums , jewish scum " and ets
They are simply despise everybody non-white as a subhuman.
the WW2 they considers as the Fight of White side ( Germany) against ZOG ( zionist occuped govenments and states) where they to include the USSR,Britain, USA and even Australia:)
So his anti-russian pose is just a SCREEN to cover other his race hate ideas, that shares his "WN company".
Don't be a crazy , trying to dispute with man ( unless he is a child) who consciously choose the WN symbols in his name.

boxerrick41
08-13-2008, 03:14 PM
Err, you didn't find existence and reproduction of our race and purity of our blood racist but inspiring? Those are the core tenents of the racist creed. I'm certain he isn't talking about the human race, or the contamination of the blood via bestiality. He was talking about the white race, and not allowing whites and non-whites to interbreed. I would say that anybody who is against the freedom of any person of one colour to mix with another is inherently racist.

i say to each his own, i think racism is more in the way you treat people than how you feel, which is nature working.i believe in judging a man by his deeds, regardless of race, and everybody deserves to be left alone to be happy, as long as they are not doing anything illegal i dont believe in slavery or job or any other kind of discrimination, BUT I WOULD LIKE MY GRANDKIDS TO BE MY SAME SPECIES, and thats more family pride than white pride. anybody who wants to be my brother is welcome, regardless of race, otherwise

herman2
08-13-2008, 03:43 PM
After being a member of this site for a few months now i have come to accept evey once in a while you see a ill informed *** or two on the forum but Stevey has to be the biggest of all after reading much of his anti semetic post of how Russians and the other sub humans should be wiped clean i now would like to start a site movement to get him banned or suspended from the site if any one agrees say Aye

Aye!..I like RussiansThere is no room for anti semetic commentary!!

pdf27
08-13-2008, 04:04 PM
Guys, this thread is just turning into a bitchfest. Hence, I'm locking it. If you want to discuss this elsewhere please limit yourselves strictly to addressing particular points in a post in the appropriate thread.