PDA

View Full Version : PK's Feedback Thread

Panzerknacker
02-24-2008, 05:44 PM
Hey !! what happened with the last message here. ( my message)Some dork erased it.

Nickdfresh
02-24-2008, 07:24 PM
No. It was moved to the big thread I already had started on it: http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?p=118726#post118726

Panzerknacker
02-25-2008, 05:26 AM
What for ?, this topic is not "U.S Campaing in Irak", is war in Irak, my post was about war, and happen in Irak, so was perfectly placed .

pdf27
02-25-2008, 07:06 AM
Well, the two posts should definately be in the same topic - and frankly I don't care where they both are.
Oh, and PK, did you just call Nick a "dork"? That probably counts as insulting a moderator - something I personally think should be encouraged sometimes (within limits of course). Enjoy ;)

Panzerknacker
02-25-2008, 07:23 AM
Just take the measures you feel are needed, but please... dont move my post if those are well placed.

Nickdfresh
02-25-2008, 08:45 AM
What for ?, this topic is not "U.S Campaing in Irak", is war in Irak, my post was about war, and happen in Irak, so was perfectly placed .

Yes, well I started a thread specifically about the incursion of the Turks into Northern Iraq because I couldn't find the previous separate thread we had on it...

:rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
02-25-2008, 08:46 AM
BTW, you guys are poopy-heads!

Panzerknacker
02-25-2008, 05:09 PM
Yes, well I started a thread specifically about the incursion of the Turks into Northern Iraq because I couldn't find the previous separate thread we had on it...

There is a nice "search" option in toolbar above so....:rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
02-25-2008, 06:48 PM
There is a nice "search" option in toolbar above so....:rolleyes:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Nickdfresh/orly.gif

And all these years...

Panzerknacker
02-27-2008, 06:13 PM
And that photo is for ...what ?...to demonstrate your low IQ level ? I think everybody is pretty much aware of it.

Nickdfresh
02-27-2008, 08:54 PM
And that photo is for ...what ?...to demonstrate your low IQ level ? I think everybody is pretty much aware of it.

Who needs photos? Piddling with you demonstrates my low IQ level.

Major Walter Schmidt
02-27-2008, 10:48 PM
LOL :mrgreen:

Rising Sun*
02-28-2008, 06:58 AM

That's a bit harsh.

Nick actually holds a Ph.D. in astrophysics.

Her name is Dr Jenna Talia.

Nickdfresh
02-28-2008, 07:29 AM
LOL Enough off-topic stuff in this thread guys...

PK, if you have a problem with me, take it to PM or complain in "Site Feedback" please.

Never mind, I did it meself..

Panzerknacker
02-28-2008, 08:43 AM
Who needs photos? Piddling with you demonstrates my low IQ level.

Well recognizing the trouble is first step to deal with it.

PK, if you have a problem with me, take it to PM or complain in "Site Feedback" please.

Why you use the word "If" , of course I have a problem with you.

Thanks for this topics, now....moderators beware.

Rising Sun*
02-28-2008, 08:57 AM
Well recognizing the trouble is first step to deal with it.

I agree.

Insight is required to recognise trouble, and its cure.

Why you use the word "If" , of course I have a problem with you.

Don't be coy.

This is a public site.

What's the problem?

Perhaps the rest of us can help you solve it.

moderators beware.

Excellent advice.

Too many moderators have been asleep at the wheel.

I've noticed this while I was away.

They need exactly the sort of warning you've delivered.

None of the current mods are as perceptive as you, or me ;) ,so it would help them if you could specify exactly what it is that they need to be beware of.

Nickdfresh
02-28-2008, 09:08 AM
:( http://youtube.com/watch?v=OYtGsvoBVw8

Chevan
02-28-2008, 01:16 PM

I wasn't aware of it:)
But why you do argue with Low IQ level mod in this way?
I thought the one could argue ONLY with equal IQ level;)
I personally couldn't argue with George Eller or Gen Sandworm, coz their IQ is certainly higher them my own:)
But you try to discuss something about with Nickdfresh and tell him about how his IQ low at same time:)
This born the funny thoughts.

32Bravo
02-28-2008, 02:59 PM
Aaah politics! It's what seperates most of us humans from the animals!

But only because we can name our egos - Politics! :)

Firefly
02-28-2008, 03:49 PM
Great Thread..... One of the best.......

32Bravo
02-28-2008, 04:06 PM
Great Thread..... One of the best.......

Okay, if you insist - I suppose it's better than six!...where do you want me...over the chair?

Panzerknacker
02-28-2008, 04:49 PM
I am not going to get crazy with the quotes as many you like to do so:

I dont know what is coy, but my problem with Nick is between he and me, I dont need intermediation.

When I said moderator beware, well that was beware of me, I am no more mister nice guy.

Is was no intention to make a good topic by the way, just to complain about some inconveniences, but it must be it comes so...even if I dont like, that is a quality poster...not like the guy here with the number of the other registered in Oxford. amazing.

This topic will became the voice of the opressed ( opressed by inept moderation that is) whom I ll be glad to representate.

Nickdfresh
02-28-2008, 05:12 PM
I am not going to get crazy with the quotes as many you like to do so:

I dont know what is coy, but my problem with Nick is between he and me, I dont need intermediation.

When I said moderator beware, well that was beware of me, I am no more mister nice guy.

Twenty paces?

Is was no intention to make a good topic by the way, just to complain about some inconveniences, but it must be it comes so...even if I dont like, that is a quality poster...not like the guy here with the number of the other registered in Oxford. amazing.

This topic will became the voice of the opressed ( opressed by inept moderation that is) whom I ll be glad to representate.

Um, what constituency is this? The ones you unilaterally deleted and banned, often on a whim?

What's Spanish for "irony?"

Don't you think you're being a bit of a drama-queen about all this?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DdD3MUFKleQ

Rising Sun*
02-28-2008, 06:05 PM
I am no more mister nice guy.

Has something changed?

even if I dont like, that is a quality poster...not like the guy here with the number of the other registered in Oxford. amazing.

I am pleased to have amazed you.

ROFLMFAO

The deposed dictator elects himself as the leader of the revolution against the popularly elected new government. Very South American.

Panzerknacker
02-28-2008, 06:22 PM
Yes you have amazed me,...with your stupidity.
And I was not "deposed", I simply decided not to work as moderator anymore since I have several differences in how to handle the forum. And I am convinced that my way is much better than the todays ways, but you probably now that.:rolleyes:

Um, what constituency is this? The ones you unilaterally deleted and banned, often on a whim?

Puff, pure tipical nonsence, I already been interrogated several times about this question in the Mod room and I did all my explanations there, I dont going to repeat that here. If you cant find the related discussion...well is not my trouble.

Rising Sun*
02-28-2008, 07:03 PM
Yes you have amazed me,...with your stupidity.

I'm still pleased to have amazed you. It's fun amazing you. You're very funny when you're amazed. I like you when you're funny. You are, in fact, amazingly funny when you're amazed.

And I was not "deposed", I simply decided not to work as moderator anymore since I have several differences in how to handle the forum. And I am convinced that my way is much better than the todays ways, but you probably now that.:rolleyes:

Well, me old sport, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the fact is that there is no change in the standard of modding since you weren't deposed but left to spend more time with your family, except for a huge reduction in conflict between members and mods and a refreshing absence of complaints by members about mods' conduct, with one notable exception among the non-mod members.

Now, back to the revolution you're leading.

You realise that as a banned then unbanned member, with five infraction points reduced to one for twelve months, and with another member still upset about me having had two accounts at one stage, I am the one most in need of your representation.

So, what are you going to do to correct the 'opression by inept moderation' I've suffered?

Panzerknacker
02-28-2008, 07:32 PM
Sorry, but it seems that the Alzheimer is playing games with you again.

- You never had 5 infraction points in your Rising Sun account. You have a maximum of 3.

- The double account is clearly forbidden by the rules, so your alter ego was perfectly banned.

You will understand my decline to represent you , I simply dont like people telling lies in my face.

Beside, despite your 2000 and some post I dont think you are much important or bring some special to the forum, let me say that you are an expendable member.

Rising Sun*
02-28-2008, 07:36 PM

- You never had 5 infraction points in your Rising Sun account. You have a maximum of 3.

- The double account is clearly forbidden by the rules, so your alter ego was perfectly banned.

You will understand my decline to represent you , I simply dont like people telling lies in my face.

Beside, despite your 2000 and some post I dont think you are much important or bring some special to the forum, let me say that you are an expendable member.

Thanks for clearing that up.

At least you've finally come out in the open and stated what we've both known is your attitude to me for a long time: Contemptuous and determined to get rid of me.

Would you care to tell me when I lied to you?

Nickdfresh
02-28-2008, 07:47 PM

Would you care to tell me when I lied to you?

Or perhaps he was referring to me? I'd like to know if I have ever lied?

This is possibly the best thread I've ever started BTW...

Rising Sun*
02-28-2008, 07:49 PM
Or perhaps he was referring to me? I'd like to know if I have ever lied?

I think you have a very good chance of being told, and soon.

This is possibly the best thread I've ever started BTW...

I agree.

It's clearly therapeutic for PK, and he does need therapy. :D

Rising Sun*
02-28-2008, 10:12 PM

I don't understand it. You said you'd be glad to represent me.

Now that you've rejected me, it looks like you're leading a revolution of one. That should bring the mods to heel. I can hear them in the mod room saying

'Eek! PK is revolting!'

I am honoured to be No. 1 on your list of expendable members. You do realise that that makes me important and special, don't you? It was very kind of you.

I suspect that you have more than one person on your list of expendable members. As you've been kind enough to reveal that I'm on it because I allegedly lied to you, why don't you extend your spirit of frankness and tell us who else is on it, and why?

But, whatever you do, I'll always be No.1 in your eyes. Thank you.

Chevan
02-29-2008, 12:30 AM

Oh common PK , you have not insult the member by such open insolent way.
Sure the RS is not so much importaint in Nazy/Weaponry/Glorify threads ;) like you.
But he definitally one of the best about Pacific/middle east/Japane wars threads.
And he has no lack of feeling of humor , unlike somebody here:)

Rising Sun*
02-29-2008, 05:00 AM
Oh common PK , you have not insult the member by such open insolent way.
Sure the RS is not so much importaint in Nazy/Weaponry/Glorify threads ;) like you.
But he definitally one of the best about Pacific/middle east/Japane wars threads.
And he has no lack of feeling of humor , unlike somebody here:)

Thanks for that.

You've probably just made yourself No.2 on PK's expendable member list.

As if, given his insulting post to you in your congrats thread, you weren't already, anyway. ;)

Rising Sun*
02-29-2008, 05:11 AM
PK, me old china plate, me old cobber, I'm a bit perturbed by your uncharacteristic silence.

I trust you haven't been lost in the pampas.

'Cos I'd really like you to tell me when I've lied to you.

Having Alzheimer's and all and being fed on stale bread crusts and possum dropping (the nurses reckon they're raisins but I know what possum shit tastes like) blancmange here in the God's Waiting Room Home for the Terminally Bewildered with no broadband, it's so easy for me to forget what I've done. But you have an excellent memory, so I'd be grateful for a touch of elucidation.

Of course if you, or preferably your sister, would like to drop around and give me another type of touch, that would be nice, too.

Panzerknacker
02-29-2008, 06:10 AM
Silence ?
I cant be online the 24 hours, you now...
You lied when claimed you got 5 infraction poits in the Rising S. account, that never happen. Maybe is not an premeditated lie but is not the truth.

Now that you've rejected me, it looks like you're leading a revolution of one.

Well, you need to start in some way, who knows, maybe in 6 months I ll got 2 revolutionaries , hahaha :D

I like your signature aniway.

---------------------------

To some Mod. can we merge this two ?:

http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6249

http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5493

Rising Sun*
02-29-2008, 09:03 AM
You lied when claimed you got 5 infraction poits in the Rising S. account, that never happen. Maybe is not an premeditated lie but is not the truth.

Really?

Sorry.

I read the numbers in English.

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/3202/infractions5lg1.jpg

Do tell me where I saw a 5 that wasn't there.

Of course, you'll slide out of it by saying that Registrar Oxbridge got the 5 points.

Probably best not to be too pedantic about such things, or your pedantry might come back to bite a big chunk out of your bottom. (I was going to say arse, but Nickdfresh might be modding and he's quite delicate about such things.)

Inability to see clear numbers like 5 happens a lot in the Home for the Terminally Bewildered, where we old people lack the acuity of you young blokes. Not to mention your confidence.

And I could have sworn I saw a 5 somewhere in there.

Here's a tip, if you ever come over here. Don't go into pubs. I've seen blokes glassed for a lot less than you've thrown at me lately.

MayberrySaint
02-29-2008, 11:09 AM
How old are you two? I know you must be older than the way you're acting...

Panzerknacker
02-29-2008, 03:23 PM
Of course, you'll slide out of it by saying that Registrar Oxbridge got the 5 points.

Of course, the points were for that account, then Gen Sandworn merged the two accounts, that is why you have the remarks there.

But in the end I dont know why you worry about, you can strolling all you like so...go for it.

Here's a tip, if you ever come over here. Don't go into pubs. I've seen blokes glassed for a lot less than you've thrown at me lately.

Agreed, I seen people stabbed by much less than "f..ing wanker".

How old are you two? I know you must be older than the way you're acting...

I am 28, but I believe there is no age for clearing matters.:cool:

Rising Sun*
03-01-2008, 06:51 AM
Of course, the points were for that account, then Gen Sandworn merged the two accounts, that is why you have the remarks there.

But in the end I dont know why you worry about, you can strolling all you like so...go for it.

ROFLMFAO :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Time for a reality check, me old sport.

You're the one who's been bleating about me having two accounts. You're the one who's got his cute little lacy black panties all bunched up in his delicate little crack and putting unbearable pressure on his enormous cojones over it, not me or anyone else.

I seen people stabbed by much less than "f..ing wanker".

My, my!

How your standards have dropped since you were dropped as a mod.

Calling people dorks (And a mod no less, when you'd have been issuing infraction points like confetti if someone called you a dork before you got dropped as a mod), stupid, liars, and ****ing wankers.

You wouldn't have allowed that when you were a mod.

I'm starting to think you're right about modding standards dropping since you've been dropped.

Maybe a mod should go back to the old standards you miss and want to restore by your revolution of the oppressed, currently led by yourself at the head of the raging throng of the oppressed masses, being yourself.

Of course, I can see four infraction points that you'd have issued just for what you've done in this thread. One more and that'd get you banned, which would be a pity because you actually make a very good contribution to the board, when you're not spitting poison at people you don't like because they don't share your unique view of your personal magnificence.

Gen. Sandworm
03-01-2008, 07:57 AM
Ok seriously thats enough ............ PK RS take it to PM

1000ydstare
03-01-2008, 09:34 AM
PK, any chance of telling me what you feel about my good self?

I feel a bit upset you have told RS but not me.

And I thought we were friends..... :.( (me sad and crying).

Panzerknacker
03-01-2008, 03:33 PM
Sorry but you continue confused, I repeat i was nor "dropped" as a Mod.
Of course I am concerned about the enforcing of the rules, but as I said, you are no free....worry no more.
Your way won, the mine lost, be happy.

The think I would do is erased the message that was out of place ( like me calling someone "dork", no particular Mod actually) merge the two Irak topics, and solved. Of course I would not allowed this topic because is an invitation to became agressive but it seems is funny for the Moderator who created it, Nick in this case, that is a clear indication he have no real qualities for Moderator, he should be called "Inflamator" or something.

You see, is much better in that way. And me spitting poison...? that is a bit harsh, I would say I am corrosive, but poisonus...dont think so.

For me there is no trouble, this is pure enternaiment, and free, the old aussie is a natural clown.:cool:

PK, any chance of telling me what you feel about my good self?

I feel a bit upset you have told RS but not me.

And I thought we were friends..... :.( (me sad and crying).

Sorry man but you are a bit of mistery, the only thing I can tell is you seem to have two or three personalities.

Rising Sun*
03-01-2008, 05:15 PM

My lips are sealed.

Pity, because I was just getting warmed up. :D

Nickdfresh
03-01-2008, 09:51 PM
The think I would do is erased the message that was out of place ( like me calling someone "dork", no particular Mod actually) merge the two Irak topics, and solved. Of course I would not allowed this topic because is an invitation to became agressive but it seems is funny for the Moderator who created it, Nick in this case, that is a clear indication he have no real qualities for Moderator, he should be called "Inflamator" or something.

Well, since you've dropped my name again, Panzernutter, I just wish to convey that you did (seemingly deliberately) post an article that is essentially called a duplicate, or "dupe," on most message boards, since I had already started a separate thread on the Turkish incursion. One that was pretty clear to anyone with an IQ above 40 or had bothered to read over the thread titles. But I am truly sorry your Holiness. I apologize for violating the sanctity of some macho, puerile little preening wannabe internet martyr's post. For who am I to forget the importance of Panzerknacker and all he represents? and how his posts are so important? Perhaps we could point out several inconvenient facts: like that you've banned and deleted peoples' posts, banned posters seemingly on a whim with no discussion, and even contravened your superiors like a good, smug little self-important tin-pot autocrat. The truth is PK is that you can give orders, but you just can't take 'em...

But you're correct. Let no one believe that PK was fired! Indeed, he quit. He had a meltdown because another "junior" mod dared reverse one of his many little tyrannies on this board. But you know what? That's just tough pal. You don't like it? Grow up! For once someone stood up to the little junta-boy and said "no?" Deal with it! You do not own this forum, and it does not exist for you to decide who is allowed to post on it nor does it exist for you to settle your vendettas the minute the opportunity arises. You know PK, this is all a shame. A damn shame! Because you are an excellent poster when you're not carried away on some bizarre Latin-male power trip.

Your knowledge of all things panzer is second to none. Your posts are borderline scholarly when you put your mind to it. But good God are you such a little drama ______. But it's getting old man. The whole spoiling-for-a-fight act is just plain old and tired at this point. No one is hopping on your "rise-up-and-overthrow-Nick" bandwagon, and the fact that you actually thought that more than a couple posters would care is borderline comical. As is the fact that now you are referring to me as the "inflaminator™ " :D I think that's about the third puerile "insult" you've thrown my way that I've pretty much ignored. I've been patient. I've been very forgiving and even whimsical as I am mildly amused by all this. But I'm warning you, if you want to down in some blaze of internet glory. That's fine. But I'm through turning the other cheek, Evita. I've taken far more shiite from you than you ever would have from any poster, and the whole hypocrisy thing is becoming unbearable. I'm guessing that in your macho little dissent filleting culture that this sort of behavior is interpreted as a sign of weakness. It isn't. Out of deference for your past posting, I've ignored your little insolence and open personal attacks, but my patience is straining...

Rising Sun*
03-02-2008, 01:34 AM
Well, since you've dropped my name again, Panzernutter, I just wish to convey that you did (seemingly deliberately) post an article that is essentially called a duplicate, or "dupe," on most message boards, since I had already started a separate thread on the Turkish incursion. One that was pretty clear to anyone with an IQ above 40 or had bothered to read over the thread titles. But I am truly sorry your Holiness. I apologize for violating the sanctity of some macho, puerile little preening wannabe internet martyr's post. For who am I to forget the importance of Panzerknacker and all he represents? and how his posts are so important? Perhaps we could point out several inconvenient facts: like that you've banned and deleted peoples' posts, banned posters seemingly on a whim with no discussion, and even contravened your superiors like a good, smug little self-important tin-pot autocrat. The truth is PK is that you can give orders, but you just can't take 'em...

But you're correct. Let no one believe that PK was fired! Indeed, he quit. He had a meltdown because another "junior" mod dared reverse one of his many little tyrannies on this board. But you know what? That's just tough pal. You don't like it? Grow up! For once someone stood up to the little junta-boy and said "no?" Deal with it! You do not own this forum, and it does not exist for you to decide who is allowed to post on it nor does it exist for you to settle your vendettas the minute the opportunity arises. You know PK, this is all a shame. A damn shame! Because you are an excellent poster when you're not carried away on some bizarre Latin-male power trip.

Your knowledge of all things panzer is second to none. Your posts are borderline scholarly when you put your mind to it. But good God are you such a little drama ______. But it's getting old man. The whole spoiling-for-a-fight act is just plain old and tired at this point. No one is hopping on your "rise-up-and-overthrow-Nick" bandwagon, and the fact that you actually thought that more than a couple posters would care is borderline comical. As is the fact that now you are referring to me as the "inflaminator™ " :D I think that's about the third puerile "insult" you've thrown my way that I've pretty much ignored. I've been patient. I've been very forgiving and even whimsical as I am mildly amused by all this. But I'm warning you, if you want to down in some blaze of internet glory. That's fine. But I'm through turning the other cheek, Evita. I've taken far more shiite from you than you ever would have from any poster, and the whole hypocrisy thing is becoming unbearable. I'm guessing that in your macho little dissent filleting culture that this sort of behavior is interpreted as a sign of weakness. It isn't. Out of deference for your past posting, I've ignored your little insolence and open personal attacks, but my patience is straining...

Spot on!

Especially about PK's hypocrisy.

PK reinforced that point by posting a response to me after GS told him and me to can our bickering. He would have gone apeshit if anyone did that when he was a mod. We know that, because that's what he did when I did it to him a while back.

Apart from just being unable to cope with not being a mod any more but behaving like he still is, I suspect that's he misbehaving intentionally in pursuit of some perverse scheme to prove that the modding standards have dropped since he committed ritual suicide as a mod, by showing that his bad conduct isn't stopped by the current mods he sees as woefully incompetent and incapable of running the board as brilliantly as he ran it ;). His arrogance and blind conceit are such that he doesn't realise it reflects badly only upon him, not the current mods who display all the desirable modding qualities he lacked, and that the more he's allowed to get away with it the more he reveals himself as petty, vindictive, and irrational, just like when he was a mod.

Of course, if a mod acts against him, he'll claim it's part of some vendetta against him. Maybe he'll use it to abuse the mod for being incompetent for not acting against him earlier. :rolleyes:

1000ydstare
03-02-2008, 01:53 AM
Sorry man but you are a bit of mistery, the only thing I can tell is you seem to have two or three personalities.

Mint.

What about discribing my personalities?

I wont be offended, I am intweaged.

http://employeefactor.com/stare.jpg

Rising Sun*
03-02-2008, 03:59 AM
Mint.

What about discribing my personalities?

I wont be offended, I am intweaged.

This is something to look forward to.

An analysis of mulitple personalities perceived by someone with multiple personalities.

I can't wait.

Here's PK considering the problem. :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APcyJBL1c7I

1000ydstare
03-02-2008, 04:12 AM
This is serious this you know RS.

PS. Where did you find my vid? :p

Rising Sun*
03-02-2008, 04:43 AM
This is serious this you know RS.

Mate, I know it's serious. When am I ever anything but serious? ;)

PS. Where did you find my vid? :p

Do you mean you have a spy camera in PK's bedroom?

Isn't he already paranoid enough? :D

PS. He's put on weight since the pic he posted in Forum Faces, but otherwise he looks about the same, apart from being a bit older in the vid. :D

Splinter54
03-02-2008, 04:43 AM
Don't beat a man when he is already on the ground - one has to know when to end the childyness imho.

Rising Sun*
03-02-2008, 04:54 AM
Don't beat a man when he is already on the ground - one has to know when to end the childyness imho.

Don't waste your sympathy on him.

He's not on the ground. He's on both feet and slugging away as hard as he can, looking for new targets all the time, and finding them.

He said in his last post that this was pure entertainment for him. He loves being the poor downtrodden oppressed victim of the bastardry of the incompetent mods who can't do their jobs half as well as he did, and leading his revolution of one. Soon his signature will be a picture of Che Guevara, which you might find on the PM he'll likely send you to join him so he can double the size of his revolutionary forces and storm the evil WWIIIC palace.

As for ending childishness, that's up to PK. He's the one who can't accept what's happened to him or accept things the way they are.

If he shut up, there wouldn't be any noise from anywhere else.

Splinter54
03-02-2008, 05:09 AM
Don't waste your sympathy on him.

It's not my sympathy, it's my opinion - but everybody has to eat what he cooked, so decide how to arrange that. A public flamewar leads to nothing than bad blood.

PS: No i have not recieved any PM of him, and i am not feeling like a oppressed individuum. ^^

Rising Sun*
03-02-2008, 05:55 AM
It's not my sympathy, it's my opinion - but everybody has to eat what he cooked, so decide how to arrange that. A public flamewar leads to nothing than bad blood.

There's no flamewar here. It's just a continuation of PK's endless commentary on the many deficiencies of other members who are lesser people than him and the many stunning faults he sees in the current mods and how this board fails to meet his grand standards, with responses from some of those who don't quite share his views.

i am not feeling like a oppressed individuum. ^^

What a pity.

PK thinks the forum is full of the oppressed and desperately needs some opressed people to swell his oppressed ranks to two. He's going around in circles leading himself as the oppressed masses. If it goes on much longer, he'll get dangerously dizzy. :D

pdf27
03-02-2008, 09:13 AM
Gentlemen, General Sandworm has asked you all to take it to PMs. You've ignored him, so I'm locking this thread to force you to. If you start any other threads on the same subject I'll delete them. If you want to slag other forum members off in public, go somewhere like Gen[M]ay - not here.