PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to be a mod?

Gen. Sandworm
07-18-2007, 11:44 AM
This is just for reference. Who out there thinks they would be a good mod or interested in being one? Im sure some might find this humorous! In short it can be alot of work. But if your interested please post here!

BTW I PMed some of you about this. Dont feel bad if you didnt get one. We take alot of things into account. So post your details here and why you think you might be a good mod.

pdf27
07-18-2007, 12:24 PM
Check your PMs

Test .

1000ydstare
07-18-2007, 01:16 PM
Well, I know I would be a fantastic MOD.

Alas, I don't want to be one. Haven't got the time to be responsible for such a position and all my work commitments.

Gen. Sandworm
07-18-2007, 02:03 PM
Well, I know I would be a fantastic MOD.

Alas, I don't want to be one. Haven't got the time to be responsible for such a position and all my work commitments.

Well thanks for your honesty! ;)

1000ydstare
07-18-2007, 03:33 PM
No problem, thanks for asking.

Chevan
07-20-2007, 02:20 AM
Yea Gen, it seems the bisiness goes really bad if you openly call for the new mods/
And where are the our mods-veterans like Dani. Killed in the Eastern front?:D

Egorka
07-20-2007, 03:05 AM
Gen, Sandwarm,

Thanks a lot for asking! But I have no time: kinds and work.
Maybe next year.

Thanks for the forum!!!

Gen. Sandworm
07-20-2007, 04:37 AM
Yea Gen, it seems the bisiness goes really bad if you openly call for the new mods/

No worries Egorka

Chevan.........Dani, FF, PK, ww2admin and I are all still here. So we will be okay ;)

Dani
07-21-2007, 12:09 AM

You are missing me Chevan? Why?

Edited: Chevan moi drug, why don't you take this thread as a sign of democracy?

RifleMan20
07-21-2007, 12:21 AM
I think because you are a very good mod and you keep this forum clean from uncertain topics, including the one i kept posting on, sry

Nickdfresh
07-21-2007, 01:24 AM
Well, I have experience (but no time)...

sniper18
07-22-2007, 07:15 PM
I think I will just work my way up.

Dani
07-22-2007, 11:21 PM
I think I will just work my way up.

And I think you should start by reading the rules of this board.

So please change your avatar in a ww2 related one. Thanks.

Edit: using this thread to test my new mod super-powers - pdf27

Jan Fiala
09-22-2007, 09:54 AM
Who wants to be a mod?

I :cool:

Panzerknacker
09-22-2007, 05:26 PM
With just one post ? hardly :D
In any case the Mod vacancy is already cover.
Thanks for your interest.

Jan Fiala
09-23-2007, 01:11 AM
With just one post ? hardly :D
In any case the Mod vacancy is already cover.
Thanks for your interest.

One? Yesterday I had two posts.

Firefly
09-23-2007, 04:29 AM
One? Yesterday I had two posts.

Two posts is great but you have to make at least ten before you can be considered for Mod position!:twisted:

Jan Fiala
09-23-2007, 05:57 AM
Hmmm

Don´t use this smiley :twisted:

I saw this thread so I typed it. No more, no less. :cool:

Firefly
09-24-2007, 04:54 PM
Hmmm

Don´t use this smiley :twisted:

I saw this thread so I typed it. No more, no less. :cool:

Damn, seems British Humour is lost in translation.

Gen. Sandworm
11-02-2007, 02:53 PM
This has been reopened! Let us know if you would be interested in being a mod. Dont need to you post you are not. Just let us know.........might call on you in the future but might not either. Just depends. However this give us a list of ppl that we can consider. Thanks

overlord644
11-02-2007, 04:43 PM
i would be happy to, but theres probably people with better seniority than me

Digger
11-02-2007, 05:21 PM
I think Chevan, because of his excellent taste in German women could be a candidate. Just don't let him mod the Argentine models section.:shock:

digger

Panzerknacker
11-02-2007, 05:33 PM
I think Chevan, because of his excellent taste in German women could be a candidate. Just don't let him mod the Argentine models section

Hehe, that was a good one :cool:

Gutkowski
11-03-2007, 12:39 PM
I will take a shot at it

Cuts
11-03-2007, 01:54 PM
Some people may be reticent to put themselves forward for the post even though they'd be ideal, therefore I'd like to propose 1000ydstare as a moderator.

His discussions with other members have generally been about fact rather than opinion, and his responses propotionate to the replies he received. If he is incorrect about something he is quick to admit it and apologise.

I believe he would fulfill the duties of a moderator dilligently and evenhandedly.

Rising Sun*
11-03-2007, 06:29 PM
Some people may be reticent to put themselves forward for the post even though they'd be ideal, therefore I'd like to propose 1000ydstare as a moderator.

His discussions with other members have generally been about fact rather than opinion, and his responses propotionate to the replies he received. If he is incorrect about something he is quick to admit it and apologise.

I believe he would fulfill the duties of a moderator dilligently and evenhandedly.

I agree with everything Cuts said.

1000ys also has sound military knowledge and experience, which is an added benefit in a moderator on a military history site.

Nickdfresh
11-04-2007, 07:10 AM
1000yard would make a fine Mod methinks. No doubt aboot it...

So would Rising Sun*...

Rising Sun*
11-04-2007, 07:47 AM
So would Rising Sun*...

No, he wouldn't.

I know him quite well enough to know he's a bad type.

He's drunk most of the time he's on here.

He's drunk most of the time he's anywhere, not that he remembers where he's been.

There's also the problem that his mother was a hamster and his father smelt of elderberries, so he farts in everybody's general direction.

He is a fermenting recipe for moderating disaster.

Nickdfresh
11-04-2007, 07:53 AM
No, he wouldn't.

I know him quite well enough to know he's a bad type.

He's drunk most of the time he's on here.

He's drunk most of the time he's anywhere, not that he remembers where he's been.

There's also the problem that his mother was a hamster and his father smelt of elderberries, so he farts in everybody's general direction.

He is a fermenting recipe for moderating disaster.

You do realize that all of the above makes you a prime candidate? :D

Rising Sun*
11-04-2007, 08:27 AM
You do realize that all of the above makes you a prime candidate? :D

I'm prepared, reluctantly, to accept that those qualities could propel me to the forefront of the race for the next successful Republican candidate for President of the United States of America. At least I'd be a drinker and get your lot into a lot less trouble than the current teetotaller has. :D

However, we're talking about WWII in Color Forum, which has higher standards.

And a better field from which to choose. Of which I am not part. :D

Man of Stoat
11-05-2007, 02:13 AM
I second third and fourth the suggestion of 1000 Yard stare

pdf27
11-05-2007, 07:20 AM
One comment on mod selection - already two of us (Firefly and myself) are British and with some form of association with HM Forces. It would probably be helpful for the new mod(s) to be from outside that particular community simply because it is unrepresentative of the membership here and we don't wish to risk this site ending up being run by a particular clique.
With Dani being busy, we currently have 2 UK mods, one Argentinian and one US. Any volunteers to widen this group?

Cuts
11-05-2007, 08:34 AM
One comment on mod selection - already two of us (Firefly and myself) are British and with some form of association with HM Forces. It would probably be helpful for the new mod(s) to be from outside that particular community simply because it is unrepresentative of the membership here and we don't wish to risk this site ending up being run by a particular clique.
With Dani being busy, we currently have 2 UK mods, one Argentinian and one US. Any volunteers to widen this group?

I don't think the nationality of a moderator should come into the choice at all, it should revolve around their ability to moderate impartially.
However, if it's to be discriminatory like that, how about a Cloggie ?

MoS fits the bill & has already been proposed by Mike M. so I'll second him.
Besides, his knowledge of WWII (and other) small arms is both very deep and of a practical nature.

Nickdfresh
11-05-2007, 08:39 AM
I think Kato would be a fine mod. His posts are all balanced and consistent, ans show a deep understanding to the greater geopolitical developments around the world. He also shows an unquenchable thirst for ever greater knowledge!

Gen. Sandworm
11-05-2007, 09:21 AM
Besides, his knowledge of WWII (and other) small arms is both very deep and of a practical nature.

MoS ............ you have some support but do you have any interest?

Man of Stoat
11-05-2007, 09:57 AM
Well, if my arm were to be twisted, I could do it. Doing my duty, and all that.

I hope I would be online enough to do a good job!

Yeah, why the hell not?

1000ydstare
11-05-2007, 11:41 AM

Is that a no then?

pdf27
11-05-2007, 12:00 PM
Is that a no then?

Not a "no", more of a "you would be less controversial if you were from somewhere else". So far as I know the only hard and fast rules are:
1) Has to be about a lot
2) Not a nutter

You qualify on both...

Cuts
11-05-2007, 02:59 PM
Not a "no", more of a "you would be less controversial if you were from somewhere else". So far as I know the only hard and fast rules are:
1) Has to be about a lot
2) Not a nutter

You qualify on both...

Given the documented contrary evidence of moderated posts, this is hardly a hard and fast rule...

pdf27
11-05-2007, 03:26 PM
Given the documented contrary evidence of moderated posts, this is hardly a hard and fast rule...
Funnily enough you're not going to catch me commenting one way or the other on this. I will say, however, that it is a quality we look for when adding new mods...

Cuts
11-05-2007, 04:56 PM
1) Has to be about a lot
2) Not a nutter

You qualify on both...
Funnily enough you're not going to catch me commenting one way or the other on this. I will say, however, that it is a quality we look for when adding new mods...

It's probably most politic not to. :D

Rising Sun*
11-05-2007, 05:47 PM
I don't think the nationality of a moderator should come into the choice at all, it should revolve around their ability to moderate impartially.

Agreed.

This is, after all, an English speaking forum. Seems a bit rough to exclude an Englishman because he's English.

I think the only issue is the ability to moderate, judged on criteria other than nationality.

If nationality comes into it, then it is irrationally discriminatory to reject someone who's otherwise well qualified to be a mod purely because of his nationality.

Another thing is that the composition of the board changes all the time. What's representative or unrepresentative now mightn't be in a couple of months.

However, if it's to be discriminatory like that, how about a Cloggie ?

Agreed.

Cuts
11-05-2007, 06:48 PM
Agreed.

This is, after all, an English speaking forum. Seems a bit rough to exclude an Englishman because he's English.

I think the only issue is the ability to moderate, judged on criteria other than nationality.

If nationality comes into it, then it is irrationally discriminatory to reject someone who's otherwise well qualified to be a mod purely because of his nationality.

Another thing is that the composition of the board changes all the time. What's representative or unrepresentative now mightn't be in a couple of months.

...My bold.

Yes, so-called 'affirmative action' is wrong, ugly and indefensible wherever it is found.

George Eller
11-05-2007, 07:30 PM
-

I don't have a problem with another UK mod. If he has all the right qualifications and wants the job, don't let politics stand in the way. JMHO.

-

Firefly
11-06-2007, 04:05 AM
I tend to agree with PDF here. However, that said, this is an English speaking site and a good understanding of English is required.

Although not positive discrimination I dont thank it would be good for the site to have all the Mods in the UK military, just as I dont think it would be good for them all to be from the US. We need a good balance that relects the site make-up while sticking to the English speaking premise and qualifications.

However, and theres always a however. We do need the best people for the job and so I would be willing to accept anyone who would do it properly.

Rising Sun*
11-06-2007, 04:13 AM
I think Kato would be a fine mod. His posts are all balanced and consistent, ans show a deep understanding to the greater geopolitical developments around the world. He also shows an unquenchable thirst for ever greater knowledge!

He would also resolve the emerging concerns about having another UK mod.

Kato’s ability to cut through the intricacies of many complex historical issues to reveal the simple facts and themes which underlie them, notably America's responsibility for everything including and since the Ten Plagues swept ancient Egypt, would bring a new and unusually vital perspective to the moderating function.

If the administrators are looking to escape the predictable European empiricist historical approach of rigorous objective fact-based analysis which we may expect will infect 1000ys and MOS, Kato is definitely the way to go for an innovative and challenging approach, uninhibited by centuries of European intellectual historiography now comprehensively discredited by those versed in deconstructionism and semiotics under the influence of Derrida et al and the post-structuralists and post-modernists.

For me, Kato shines as the dawn of a new era in moderating.

Firefly
11-06-2007, 05:45 AM

Kato’s ability to cut through the intricacies of many complex historical issues to reveal the simple facts and themes which underlie them, notably America's responsibility for everything including and since the Ten Plagues swept ancient Egypt, would bring a new and unusually vital perspective to the moderating function.

If the administrators are looking to escape the predictable European empiricist historical approach of rigorous objective fact-based analysis which we may expect will infect 1000ys and MOS, Kato is definitely the way to go for an innovative and challenging approach, uninhibited by centuries of European intellectual historiography now comprehensively discredited by those versed in deconstructionism and semiotics under the influence of Derrida et al and the post-structuralists and post-modernists.

:twisted:

Man of Stoat
11-06-2007, 06:45 AM

It's true! Gentlemen, amend your textbooks:

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/images/Founding_Fathers.gif

:evil:

Nickdfresh
11-06-2007, 07:25 AM

:D I just spit up a hot beverage...

Rising Sun*
11-06-2007, 07:33 AM
It's true! Gentlemen, amend your textbooks:

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/images/Founding_Fathers.gif

:evil:

Very apt, but I think Kato would object to America being responsible only for man made hurricanes.

Kato and others like him know that America is responsible for all disasters on earth, not least the one shown below and many like it in Europe where the Americans didn't have to be and, in many cases, haven't been wanted since they selfishly took up land like this just to show the Europeans what a selfish land-grabbing bastard the average American is.

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~btphelps/resources/lorraine_american_cemetery.jpg

Lorraine American Cemetery and Memorial, Saint-Avold, Moselle, Lorraine, France.

Nickdfresh
11-06-2007, 07:39 AM

Ooof. I just spit up more hot beverage and will and be billing this website for the cost of my cheap shirt...

Suffice to say, Kato has failed to blame the US for Stalin's occupation of the Ukraine. He of course found the real targets, Polish children that had the audacity to pose for photographs after having their throats slit in an effort to discredit the efforts of the valiant Ukrainian insurgent army...

And methinks you "read" too much into Jacques Derrida, after all, as the greatest news source ever, The Onion, put it: "Jacques Derrida - 'dies.'" ;)

Rising Sun*
11-06-2007, 07:53 AM
And methinks you "read" too much into Jacques Derrida, after all, as the greatest news source ever, The Onion, put it: "Jacques Derrida - 'dies.'" ;)

Perhaps.

But when you deconstruct 'read' there's nothing left but symbols on a page, which is where semiotics comes in. Or doesn't. :rolleyes:

Just in the interests of concealing from the mods and admins that some of us haven't gone way off topic, I think I should repeat that 1000ys or MOS are fine with me as mods.

As long as they're not deconstructionists.

Or Kato.

Nickdfresh
11-06-2007, 08:19 AM
Perhaps.

But when you deconstruct 'read' there's nothing left but symbols on a page, which is where semiotics comes in. Or doesn't. :rolleyes:

Or that words can be used to deceive - and that hidden meanings are multiple and that meanings are all in the interpretation of "these truths" in which we hold to to be "self-evident"...

"Information is not truth" my friend. And it can be used to manipulate what ever objective truths we've arrived at. And Derrida was not anti-Western thought, he was the embodiment of the best of it, which is why even European, or more specifically, French leftists had more of a problem with him as those of the more conservative strand - because he refused to be assimilated or subsumed by them or any specific agenda which claim to have the remedy for all of our social maladies..

You might be interested in Derrida's reaction (a French-Algerian Jew) when he found out a prominent fellow deconstructionist, Yale Prof. and former anti-Semitic article writer Paul DeMan, wrote for pro-German fascist newspaper during WWII in either occupied Belgium (I believe). This came to light after his death and was quite, well, 'ironic' shall we say.. :D

Just in the interests of concealing from the mods and admins that some of us haven't gone way off topic, I think I should repeat that 1000ys or MOS are fine with me as mods.

As long as they're not deconstructionists.

Or Kato.

LOL I agree. Cuts would make a fine Mod as well. So would the Stoat Man :evil: Anybody but me and you actually! I'll have more to say on this later...

I will finally reveal the hands down, best man for this sites Mod in an upcoming post when I have more undisturbed time...

Nickdfresh
11-06-2007, 08:29 AM
Very apt, but I think Kato would object to America being responsible only for man made hurricanes.

Kato and others like him know that America is responsible for all disasters on earth, not least the one shown below and many like it in Europe where the Americans didn't have to be and, in many cases, haven't been wanted since they selfishly took up land like this just to show the Europeans what a selfish land-grabbing bastard the average American is.

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~btphelps/resources/lorraine_american_cemetery.jpg

Lorraine American Cemetery and Memorial, Saint-Avold, Moselle, Lorraine, France.

You forgot evil white people blew up the levees to displace poor black residents in New Orleans, and the 9/11 Attacks were just a conspiracy so we could invade Afghanistan and Iraq and get more heroine and oil flowing!

Gen. Sandworm
11-06-2007, 09:02 AM
Lets try to keep this one on track..............remember not a big problem to start another thread.

Nickdfresh
11-06-2007, 12:07 PM
I don't know he's been asked yet, but I think George Eller warrants consideration.

He's mature and sensible, rarely posts anything in anger, and seems to get along with everybody here regardless or national, partisan, or historical beliefs - and is a generally respected member of this site. At least that's how it seems to me. He's worked hard to the benefit of this site and has posted much relevant information from his own extensive personal resources and works hard to research answers to actual questions raised on this board. George has much background and life experience to speak from, which I suspect is one of the reasons he rarely delves into the realm of the personal with "internet flame-war" crap, because he's above it. He's pretty even tempered in my book, and has shown good judgement. He has had posters register here to make specific requests for information and is just one hell of a nice guy. And BTW, none of of the above is really a prerequisite for being a good mod.

In any case, while it is nice to put forward names and "start a movement" to get certain people the tap on the shoulder, and I agree that most here would make fine mods, and would indeed be needed if this site saw increased traffic for whatever reason. I think the experience here is leading to believe that I missed quite a bit during the "closed" Falkland Forums era, of which I came in at the very end of, from which much bad blood seems to spring forth. And I have to say that none of it is appropriate on a site dedicated to WWII as its prime focus. In any case, that doesn't matter. What does matter is that modding ain't rocket science. All that is required here is the ability to show up and crush spam links, and user the IDs creating them, with the deletion button with the added caveat of dealing with the occasional board crisis. Taking one's job too seriously, and using the deletion button to settle scores or without any sort of proper thought, and being inconsistent are all sins which anyone doing the job must balance against the greater interest of the site, and perhaps are in everyones' human nature.

Suffice to say: I really don't want to see "agenda" modding, or people being modded just to stick fingers in certain people's eyes, nor do I want to see this board devolve into petty wars, campaigns, and popularity contests. Apart from that, a nice cherry on the cake, as it were, is to have somebody that can provide a little leadership, which I have some experience at sites which are devoid of it. However, I think that is mitigated here because the overall, relatively small, poster community here is focused on the task at hand, which is talking history. And for the most part, with the possible exceptions of those that seem to have a "revisionist history agenda" and gaping double standards in seeming choices of, and emphasis on, certain topics, there is very little problem here as the flaming is kept to a minimum and the complete idiots are thrown out. Possibly because the overall stable of regulars here are educated, experienced, and articulate.

Having said that, anyone could really mod here and no special qualifications are needed other than basic good sense. I think some infrequent but long time posters like "Redcoat or Bravo32 could certainly fill the bill as well. But of course, they don't show up all that often.

Why George would do well here is that he's mellow and seems to demonstrate good judgement, entirely unlike myself, of whom, I'll just say I'm "slightly mad" as someone once described me. And probably would not do well as a mod here, and I cherish the fact that I can simply not post a a given site for weeks or months, and not have to worry about checking forums to insure that spammers or other malicious assholes have been there...

Well, there it is: George Eller for mod!

And I would like to say that 1000yards, Man of Stoat, RS*, Cuts, Redcoat, 32Bravo, and probably some others who have been here a while would also do well and I'm sure could ably do this job. Of course, my dearest new internet friend Kato would be the bestest.:)

I would like to thank the admins for allowing this input and discussion. You certainly do not see that often I think and this process is far more democratic than at possibly 90% of these sorts of forums.

Cheers with beers and vodka It's just my $.02

1000ydstare
11-06-2007, 12:37 PM
they selfishly took up land like this just to show the Europeans what a selfish land-grabbing bastard the average American is.

Sorry to keep this off topic for a minute, but just an observation and not really worthy of it's own thread.

The space between the headstones does seem to be a bit further than at British, Commonwealth and European sites. Is there anything in American law/custom that would cause this? Or perhaps the Americans may use the space in between for other things? ie the internment of other soldiers who may be found, or die later.

Not normal, perhaps for a American to choose to buried outside of America, but I have been told that plots are left vacant in Arlington on occaisison to allow family members to be close after death. Perhaps wives or other family members could be buried next to their fallen?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/worldwars/wwtwo/images/gallipoli_d_day_bayeux_british_cemetery.jpg
Bayeux cemetary (British).

http://www.ww1cemeteries.com/rescannedphotos/bagneux.jpg

One thing I did notice on some of my visits to War Graves of WW2, bomber crews (from the same plane) are nearly alwasy buried together and often the headstones (at least) are closer together than others in the cemetary. As seen in the American cemetary, there is often no other groupings of any kind other than when the lads were found.

It is entirely normal to see all the different capbadges and religions buried amongst each other. Hence the Star of David of the Jewish faith that will pop up amongst the Crosses of those of Christian faith.

George Eller
11-06-2007, 01:44 PM
-

Dear Nick,

Thank you for your confidence - I am very flattered.

However, please read the private message that I sent you. :)

Take Care,

George

-

Rising Sun*
11-10-2007, 04:49 AM
So, after all the above, are we going to add a new mod?

If so, who is it?

Panzerknacker
11-10-2007, 07:44 AM
I can tell you that there are two serious candidates already, but is better to wait until the public announce by Gen Sandworm.

Dani
11-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Patience RS!:D

Firefly
11-10-2007, 02:52 PM
The winner will be announced after the sing-off.....

pdf27
11-10-2007, 02:59 PM
Man, the tests get harder every time. I only had to balance a slug under my nose...

Bonus points for anyone who gets the reference!

tankgeezer
11-10-2007, 05:12 PM
The winner has to offer the largest beer/wine bribe to the other moderators.

Firefly
11-11-2007, 04:00 AM
Man, the tests get harder every time. I only had to balance a slug under my nose...

Aaaaagh, Slug Balancers eh.........................................

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4134/cunningplanqk0.jpg

Digger
11-11-2007, 04:14 AM
Can possessing a sense of humour be a requirement for all future mods.:shock: Please;):D

digger

Rising Sun*
11-11-2007, 04:47 AM

Not bragging, but I'd be embarrassed if anyone could fit my slug under their nose. :D

Gen. Sandworm
11-11-2007, 07:50 AM

Damn I didnt see the bottom part...............thats one of my favorite Blackadder series too. Anyhow I knew what you were talking about. Do I still get the bonus points?

Firefly
11-11-2007, 09:01 AM
Damn I didnt see the bottom part...............thats one of my favorite Blackadder series too. Anyhow I knew what you were talking about. Do I still get the bonus points?

Er I refer you Sir to my post under PDF's original one.:rolleyes:

pdf27
11-11-2007, 09:21 AM
Er I refer you Sir to my post under PDF's original one.:rolleyes:
Yep, Firefly gets the bonus points. Get a few more and you'll get your very own slug in a spangly costume :D

Liquorice Allsort, anyone?

Panther F
01-28-2008, 11:41 AM
Being a Mod and even an Administrator is a thankless job. Trust me, I know. :mrgreen: There's always someone who isn't pleased. :confused:

Panther F
02-09-2008, 02:21 PM
Looks like you guys need more moderators.

Let me know!

Jeff

Firefly
02-09-2008, 03:17 PM
We need a Spam chaser right now.

pdf27
02-09-2008, 04:02 PM
Nah, we've got plenty of mods these days. What we need are some Vikings (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ7YedEopp4) on call to deal with the spammers in a more effective way though...

Panther F
02-09-2008, 07:14 PM
That was a pretty disgusting post earlier today. :shock: I can't imagine how many parents saw that! :roll:

Nickdfresh
02-09-2008, 10:47 PM
That was a pretty disgusting post earlier today. :shock: I can't imagine how many parents saw that! :roll:

Well, it was certainly inappropriate to a site like this. I just have to wonder how much A-holes think they're going to make by posting such links here?

In any case, don't click on them unless you enjoy viruses...

Major Walter Schmidt
02-29-2008, 12:58 PM
Just clone Pzk and use him as a new mod.
Anyway, maybe we can organise some kind of "militia" to be spam-busters. No powers, just reporting.

pdf27
02-29-2008, 01:20 PM
NOT a good plan - reported posts just end up spamming the mods, and because we all have real jobs and the like we can't respond any quicker than we already do.

Panther F
02-29-2008, 03:18 PM
Well, it was certainly inappropriate to a site like this. I just have to wonder how much A-holes think they're going to make by posting such links here?

In any case, don't click on them unless you enjoy viruses...

Heck no! Who wants that on their PC when you can just rent a movie or buy the magazine and it's legal too. :roll: