PDA

View Full Version : Infractions and Warnings.

FW-190 Pilot
06-11-2005, 05:39 PM
If you violated one of your board rules, your name would be written in here and reasons would be stated what rules you have violated, no appeal would be possible because i am sure gen.sandworm and i would not make the wrong decision, thanks
it would be in the following:
1 - Warning
2- 2nd Warning
3 - Lose 10 posts
4 - Cant post on the site for a week. (if they disobey our command then we will continue onto the next step.)
5 - 1 month (if they disobey our command then we will continue onto the next step.)
6 Demoted one rank.
7 Complete ban.
so please do not break any of the rules, we do not want to issue any warnings to any members of the forum, thanks

fareast, Arkantos, The IrishDuck Pooluver9000, and WW2Genius are banned.
IRONMAN on 4th warning
Bluffcove and 1000ydstare on 3rd warning
T-34s_Are_Cool and Erwin Schätzer on 2nd warning
reiver, Fuchs66, and Flash on 1st warning

Gen. Sandworm
06-16-2005, 09:32 AM
IRONMAN, reiver, Bluffcove and Fuchs66 you all have been issued your 1st "Formal Warning"

For going off topic when told twice to come back on.

Edited to include reason why.

Gen. Sandworm
06-21-2005, 07:40 AM
IRONMAN you have been issued your 2nd formal warning.

For your conduct in Future of Firearms. Your last post was deleted because it was offensive in nature. Plus I had warned you as much as I possilbly could.

Dani
06-30-2005, 03:36 AM
T-34s_Are_Cool you have been issued you first formal warning. You have been warned to stop posting insults! All your post were full of insults and were deleted (as well as the flaming topic opened by you.

FW-190 Pilot
07-01-2005, 05:10 AM
T-34s_Are_Cool you have been issued you second formal warning. You have been warned to stop posting insults! All your post were full of insults and were deleted

Sturmtruppen
07-16-2005, 03:58 PM
BLUFFCOVE you have been issued your 2nd formal warning.
For the topic "Ban IRONMAN?". You can`t ban users,it`s really stupid from your part doing that,flaming war!,please start to contribute to the site,we don`t need an unusefull member.

you`re lots of times off topics,and you like insulting, it`s a plus.

Gen. Sandworm
07-16-2005, 09:17 PM
IRONMAN you have been banned from the site for 1 week. This in not a formal warning as of yet. I suggest not pushing the issue any further. You will be able to start posting again on Friday, July 22nd. However, this also depends on the outcome of a review of your actions in the Hearts and Minds topic.

FW-190 Pilot
07-19-2005, 02:22 AM
IRONMAN you have been issued your 3rd formal warning.

For your conduct in hearts and minds. Your post will be deleted because it was offensive in nature. Plus Gen. Sandworm had warned you as much as he possilbly could.

Gen. Sandworm
07-19-2005, 02:29 AM
IRONMAN you have been issued your 4th formal warning for disobeying a direct command of an administrator of this site. Therefore, you will not be allowed back on the site untill July 29th, 2005. We have shown you mercy. From now on your will be given a "formal warning" for the slightest infraction.

Dani
08-02-2005, 02:37 AM
Bluffcove, you have been issued your 3rd formal warning for posting a PM on the forum. Reasons are on: http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=14695#14695
10 posts will be deleted.

Dani
08-02-2005, 09:37 AM
fareast you have been issued you first formal warning. You have been warned to stop posting insults! You still opened a racist topic. This will be deleted.

FW-190 Pilot
08-02-2005, 04:59 PM
fareast you have been issued you second formal warning for posting topics that doesn't contribute much to the site. Most of your post are consider garbage to most people

Dani
08-03-2005, 05:06 AM
Erwin Schätzer you have been issued your first formal warning for bad behavior, insulting words and lack of moderating in "Argentina/The Falklands-Malvinas & all things S America" topic.

Comments: A gents debate http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=13346#13346 turned into flame war. As you could notice, you have been issued only a warning for all these stuff and also for posting a PM in http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=15025#15025.
Also Bluffcove have been issued already his 3rd warning for posting a PM (also he had bad behavior).

Edited: For any moderator: at 2nd formal warning, the moderator statuts will be history for that user.

Dani
08-03-2005, 05:25 AM
For avoiding misunderstandings:
Admin(s), Chief moderators and Moderators could warn anybody
Admin(s) and Chief moderators could warn Moderators.
Admin(s) could warn Chief moderators as well.

Gen. Sandworm
08-05-2005, 02:46 AM
For avoiding misunderstandings:
Admin(s), Chief moderators and Moderators could warn anybody
Admin(s) and Chief moderators could warn Moderators.
Admin(s) could warn Chief moderators as well.

That is correct. ww2admin can warn everybody. :D

Dani
08-09-2005, 04:03 AM
1000ydstare you have been issued you first formal warning for your disgusting post:http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=16932#16932

Sturmtruppen
08-10-2005, 04:47 PM
Bluffcove you have been issued you 4th formal warning. For using an offensive signature!,remove it!

(FW-190 Pilot: after discussing with my chief mods, we decided that this warning would not be honour, but we do recommand taking off your sig because it does have a potential to start another flame war)

Sturmtruppen
08-10-2005, 04:48 PM
BDL you have been issued you 1st formal warning. For using an offensive signature!,remove it!

(FW-190 Pilot: after discussing with my chief mods, we decided that this warning would not be honour, but we do recommand taking off your sig because it does have a potential to start another flame war)

Dani
08-11-2005, 04:26 AM
Bluffcove and BDL please read the above posts edited by FW-190 Pilot.
Thanks.

Edited: Arkantos, please read: http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=17922&sid=d8a7c20dfc7a2da14200e501382e6905#17922

Dani
08-11-2005, 02:23 PM
Arkantos you have been issued your 1st formal warning for many insults in "why?' thread. Note that you deserved more. Take care.

Also you have 48 hours for removing your offensive signature. After 48 hours if you'll have the same sig you will be issued for your 2nd warning.

Dani
08-11-2005, 02:27 PM
Flash you have been issued your 1st formal warning for posting a PM. http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=18079#18079

I suggest also to edit your avatar at 90x90 pixels.

For God sake! People please read the rules and try to respect them as much is possible.

Dani
08-12-2005, 01:27 AM
Flash you have been issued your 1st formal warning for posting a PM. http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=18079#18079

I suggest also to edit your avatar at 90x90 pixels.

For God sake! People please read the rules and try to respect them as much is possible.

I figured that I've been made a wrong decision. I state this based on the following arguments:

a) Innocence presumption was not taken in consideration. Rules are rather quite hard to be found in Site-feedback. I'll ask our admins to make a distinct forum so that the rules should be found (and read) very easily. Flash was at his 10th post at that time.

b) Each user have the right to be informal warned several times prior to be formal warned here.

c) Flash was very cooperative. On Clauss's advice he edit his post. Shortly later he also not shrinked (as my request) but changed his avatar.

Conclussion: My warning will be not honoured.

Flash, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Dani
08-12-2005, 01:53 AM
Erwin Schätzer you have been issued your first formal warning for bad behavior, insulting words and lack of moderating in "Argentina/The Falklands-Malvinas & all things S America" topic.
Edited: For any moderator: at 2nd formal warning, the moderator statuts will be history for that user.

Erwin Schätzer you have been issued your 2nd formal warning for bad behavior and lack of moderation in "Why?" thread and for insults in "Argentinian Military".

Sad, very sad for our forum.

Dani
08-15-2005, 03:04 PM
Arkantos, you have been issued your 2nd warning for your imbecile post:
http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=18990#18990

FW-190 Pilot
08-15-2005, 03:13 PM
1000ydstare you have been issued you second and third formal warning for your insults in
http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=18972#18972
-10 posts

FW-190 Pilot
08-16-2005, 04:28 PM
Flash, you have been issue your first warning on insulting the others

PzKpfw VI Tiger
08-19-2005, 06:44 AM
pooluver9000 and WW2Genius, you have both been awarded your first and second warnings for disobeying a mod and trolling even when told to come back on topic.

PzKpfw VI Tiger
08-19-2005, 07:07 AM
Pooluver and WW2Genius have recieved a ban.

South African Military
09-10-2005, 09:36 AM
Erwin Schätzer you have been issued your 3rd formal warning for serious racist comments.

About you claim to do the same to Dani about his post on the same page, i have refused it. His post was not racist in any way, and I dont consider it offensive. It is just some facts/opinions that may have been stated in a harsher way.

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=126&start=555

Your attitude/actions will be discussed seriously by the mods and admins of this forum.

Crab_to_be
09-14-2005, 09:33 AM
IRONMAN has been issued a formal warning for posting of racist material. He was given repeated opportunities to remind him of his obligation to either retract or justify his claims. He did not and has therefore been issued a formal warning.

Evidence is here: Walther War Machine (http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=26627#26627).
The original post is on page 25 of that thread. It was un-amended at the time of my final post quoting it - 1530 BST on 14 September.

I leave it to Gen. Sandworm to modify his post keeping track of the numbers of formal warnings issued.

Crab_to_be
09-14-2005, 11:53 AM
That is was your fifth formal warning IRONMAN. Perhaps it wasn't spelt out clearly enough.

You are not to post on this site until either one month has passed or a chief mod / admin decides to overrule the formal warning I gave you. If you do so, you will attract further warnings.

Crab_to_be
11-07-2005, 09:12 AM
Erwin's fourth formal warning

Erwin - consider yourself formally warned for repeatedly making insulting, inflammatory and offensive posts to other site users. You are lucky that Dani has decided not to warn you (yet) about ignoring his instructions, and making threatening posts to people, including threats of personal violence. If you want to run off and cry to Gen. Sandworm about me actually doing something about you pissing off the rest of the forum, think about how many warnings you'd have if I warned you once for each user that you made abusive/offensive/threatening posts to, or even a warning for each post that fell into that category. Note that these courses of action are still available should we choose to use them. Expect more warnings to follow rapidly unless you pull your thumb out and grow up.

edited to add: I can't count - even though I did check against Gen. Sandworm's list at the start of this thread.

Dani
11-07-2005, 09:33 AM
Erwin Schätzer you have been issued your 3rd formal warning for serious racist comments.

I guess that Crab wanted to say "4th warning"

Crab_to_be
11-07-2005, 10:11 AM

I guess that Crab wanted to say "4th warning"

So I did, so I did.
That means we have an Erwin free week. Let's see how that goes.

Gen. Sandworm
09-11-2006, 11:40 PM
There is a new warning system in use now. Hopefully we wont have to use it to much. We have yet to decide on a point/ban limit but you can easily check how many you have and will be notified for each infraction. However most of our members never run into trouble and usually listen to warnings. Just thought I would let you know about the new system.

And as always its no questions asked and permenant ban to spammers.

Gen. Sandworm
09-29-2006, 10:50 AM
So like i said there is a new warning system out. So you might recieve a warning which is informal. You will recieve a pm about what you did and why the mod or admin was not happy with it. We can also give infraction points. Ones that last for a couple of days or they might be permanent. Depends on what you did. You will recieve a pm on these too. Mods can also recieve infraction points however they will have alot more to answer for since they should be setting an example.

So the point is if at anytime you achieve 5 infraction points. ( dont care if one of them is supposed to go away tomorrow) You will be banned from the site. Please let me or the mods know if you have any questions.

Panzerknacker
01-31-2007, 05:37 PM
My first post here, I thought I might see some new info on NJG in this thread....What A Joke...
is there not a thread where members can post their political views? after several pages of Politics etc....the thread starts to come back to the NJG....
I noticed the same thing on the Hans Rudel thread..
Is there not a moderator here that can put a stop to this and keep a thread on track?
Looks like this site Mirrors the WWII Aircraft.net site. Way off topic. And then members here picking on some member there that has a Board name that does not suit him...Sad, Sad, Sad....
On the other hand there is alot to see here when threads stay on track, the Bios written by members on Welter and Drews were very well done.
Welter having little written about him, was especially nice to see.
I wonder if friend Erich Brown would have anything to add to the Welter peice?
Kevin

In my year and a half as Moderator a never saw a 1th post so anoying and with that bad attitude.

So Weisner let me announce that you have you First Formal warning. If you continue to disrupt the peace in here the infraction points will reach you.

Panzerknacker
01-31-2007, 09:30 PM
The user "asoldier" has been banned for his continue spam posting.

GermanSoldier
02-01-2007, 02:03 PM
The user "asoldier" has been banned for his continue spam posting.

Yeah he was spamming up the place. He was every where like I used to be.

Panzerknacker
02-02-2007, 06:53 PM
Actually much worst than you.

Gen. Sandworm
02-12-2007, 05:48 AM
So like i said there is a new warning system out. So you might recieve a warning which is informal. You will recieve a pm about what you did and why the mod or admin was not happy with it. We can also give infraction points. Ones that last for a couple of days or they might be permanent. Depends on what you did. You will recieve a pm on these too. Mods can also recieve infraction points however they will have alot more to answer for since they should be setting an example.

So the point is if at anytime you achieve 5 infraction points. ( dont care if one of them is supposed to go away tomorrow) You will be banned from the site. Please let me or the mods know if you have any questions.

Merged Topics under this heading. If for some reason you get a warning and dont respond to it we will post it here to be sure.

Panzerknacker
08-22-2007, 09:12 PM
The member "Clausewitz" has been definately banned for insulting a moderator, he had already infractions for insulting the russian members and trolling.

Panzerknacker
08-24-2007, 11:08 PM
The member Chevan has been banned for 15 days.

The reasons: Holocaust denial, trolling, topic kidnapping with his historically obsession with jews/zionims. And this happen despite several warnings.

The Moderation team sincerely hope that this attitude will change or we would be forced to more definitive sanctions.

Chevan
02-28-2008, 01:39 PM
Edited out as it seems to have been written for the express purposes of starting a fight
OK if you think so

32Bravo
02-28-2008, 02:40 PM
Wots appening' brov?

I 'ave sum words on my rep, Init!

Sum Rocker muz a pu' i' der

me dun no wot i' mean Init!

Sum rocker shud gime an eks-plan-ayshon init!

me dunno abou any 20 poi Init!

By the way, chaps - I rarely look beyond where I want to go (believe it or not, so little time, you see) and, therefore, would not normally read this thread.

Be wary of hubris!

Chevan
04-02-2008, 10:48 AM
Edited out as it seems to have been written for the express purposes of starting a fight
OK if you think so ,pdf
But i still have the right to notice some of unfair events here in my mind

Nickdfresh
04-02-2008, 11:43 AM
OK if you think so ,pdf
But i still have the right to notice some of unfair events here in my mind

It was an "unfair event" that happened months ago. Let it go...

herman2
06-11-2009, 07:52 AM
I don't believe it! I don't believe it!
I joined another forum 2 weeks ago and yesterday they gave me an infraction warning for misspelling one word.Today they gave me an infraction for putting too many coma's!. What the hell is that about! Thank god this site is more laid back on infractions! I know from experience. For those that are new to this site, you should appreciate how liberal the Mods are with their power because I know on this other web site they are like Hitler. I just can't believe it! It almost makes me think that the Mod on the other site some how knows me cause I just can't fathom how in the world you give somebody an infraction for misspelling one frigin word! And I only entered 5 posts so it’s not like it was a repetitive thing! People who complain about this site should go to another site and see how ruthless like Hitler the Mods can be. That’s all I can say! I am staying loyal to this site!:army:

Rising Sun*
06-11-2009, 08:09 AM
I just can't believe it! It almost makes me think that the Mod on the other site some how knows me cause I just can't fathom how in the world you give somebody an infraction for misspelling one frigin word!

It's friggin', not frigin.

As friggin' is a contraction of frigging, it is followed by an apostrophe: friggin'.

Under the new and improved forum rules, you have just incurred two infraction points. One for omitting a g. The other for omitting an apostrophe. ;) :D

flamethrowerguy
06-11-2009, 08:14 AM
I joined another forum 2 weeks ago and yesterday they gave me an infraction warning for misspelling one word.Today they gave me an infraction for putting too many coma's!. What the hell is that about! Thank god this site is more laid back on infractions! I know from experience. For those that are new to this site, you should appreciate how liberal the Mods are with their power because I know on this other web site they are like Hitler. I just can't believe it! It almost makes me think that the Mod on the other site some how knows me cause I just can't fathom how in the world you give somebody an infraction for misspelling one frigin word! And I only entered 5 posts so it’s not like it was a repetitive thing! People who complain about this site should go to another site and see how ruthless like Hitler the Mods can be. That’s all I can say! I am staying loyal to this site!:army:

Interesting, a Grammar Gestapo.

Panzerknacker
06-11-2009, 09:17 AM
32Bravo need some warning for opening really silly topics. :)

Nickdfresh
06-11-2009, 07:22 PM

I need a link to this site. :lol:

Firefly
06-12-2009, 10:42 AM
I agree, a link would be very much appreciated, I may even join and start mis-spelling things in UK English! (which as we all know, is proper English).

herman2
06-12-2009, 11:22 AM
Well, I didn’t say the site is about WW2 stuff, but here is the Link and the comments the Anal Moderator gave me for mis-spelling! I of course run under the same name Herman2. All I can say i s that it is a Nasty world out there in cyber space. I don't think the Moderator of this other site is nearly half as cool or understanding or compassionate or loving as the Moderators on this site.Thats for sure!

http://monster.traxxas.com/showthread.php?t=479128

Quote:
****, why didn't I think of that!!...

Your post was edited for inappropriate language.

Please refrain from inappropriate language in your post, as it is strictly prohibited on the Traxxas message board and may result in immediate account suspension. This also includes all forms of masked, misspelled, acronyms, and implied swearing, as well as applying to anything quoted from other posts.

...I got a warning for putting a , before a word(typo) and then another warnings for mis spelling the name of something.

Nickdfresh
06-13-2009, 05:56 AM
I agree, a link would be very much appreciated, I may even join and start mis-spelling things in UK English! (which as we all know, is proper English).

You have to 'legitimately' post about 20 times and do a bit of Google research to do it right.

herman2
10-08-2009, 09:35 AM
Why can't I have my infractions deleted from my username. It has been over a year and I remember someone told me that a review of my infractions could take place after a year. I would like to know if I may please have my infractions omitted as they appear listed as being permanant. I feel a permanant infraction is too harsh and would like to be considered for amnesty or Pardon by the Mods. if not , then when can I apply for a Pardon? I can not sleep at night with this thing hanging over my head. Is Firefly the man to request a Pardon? I hope my earnest request can be dealt with at a lower leval please...

Rising Sun*
10-08-2009, 07:39 PM
Why can't I have my infractions deleted from my username. It has been over a year and I remember someone told me that a review of my infractions could take place after a year. I would like to know if I may please have my infractions omitted as they appear listed as being permanant. I feel a permanant infraction is too harsh and would like to be considered for amnesty or Pardon by the Mods. if not , then when can I apply for a Pardon? I can not sleep at night with this thing hanging over my head. Is Firefly the man to request a Pardon? I hope my earnest request can be dealt with at a lower leval please...

Your request is being considered by the mods.

Nickdfresh
10-08-2009, 08:48 PM
Will they pardon my infraction, too? :lol:

Rising Sun*
10-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Will they pardon my infraction, too? :lol:

No, because unlike Herman you can't rely on an insanity defence. :mrgreen:

Rising Sun*
10-10-2009, 06:15 AM
Why can't I have my infractions deleted from my username.

Your request has been considered by the mods.

The forum rules on infractions are clear.

They will not be altered to accommodate any individual member's desire for a clean record, nor will 'pardons' be granted.

Nickdfresh
10-10-2009, 06:31 AM
That's in then, we're forever marked with the branding. :( :evil:

tankgeezer
10-11-2009, 06:42 PM
It only hurts for a moment,,,,