PDA

View Full Version : Affirmations...

Blitz
10-14-2005, 11:04 AM
Sure seems to be a lot of anti-Argentina folks here. And 'democracy' at the end of a gun barrel is some conclusion. I'm sure the 'liberated' feel good about that. :?

Firefly
10-14-2005, 11:08 AM
Sure seems to be a lot of anti-Argentina folks here. And 'democracy' at the end of a gun barrel is some conclusion. I'm sure the 'liberated' feel good about that. :?

Hi mate, any chance you could let me know what you mean by the above? It could be taken several ways?

Thanks.....

Dani
10-14-2005, 12:11 PM
Splitted from Argentinean Military.

Blitz, please explain your post. "Seems to be a lot of anti-Argentina folks here" was based on what?

Sturmtruppen
10-14-2005, 12:11 PM
He read the topics,im sure he is not like those who have been bribed by the commonwealth (or you firefly).

Greetings!

Sturmtruppen
10-14-2005, 12:13 PM

Blitz, please explain your post. "Seems to be a lot of anti-Argentina folks here" was based on what?
On unfair moderation actitudes,numeric advantages gives you a good bost of friendship with other people to be against the minority,dani,don't tell me you aren't noticed of the unfairness that is commited here everyday.

Dani
10-14-2005, 12:17 PM
He read the topics,im sure he is not like those who have been bribed by the commonwealth (or you firefly).

Greetings!

Erwin check the debates between Eagle and the Brits? Were the Brits anti-Argentinean???

On the other hand remember your outrageous posts and the Brits's reply. Were the Brits anti-Argentinean? I'd say that they were anti-your-angry-posts rather than anti-Argentinean.

Dani
10-14-2005, 12:19 PM

On unfair moderation actitudes,numeric advantages gives you a good bost of friendship with other people to be against the minority,dani,don't tell me you aren't noticed of the unfairness that is commited here everyday.

For any complaints feel free to PM Gen. Sandworm (I see that you don't like FW-90 Pilot).

Sturmtruppen
10-14-2005, 12:19 PM

Greetings!

Erwin check the debates between Eagle and the Brits? Were the Brits anti-Argentinean???

On the other hand remember your outrageous posts and the Brits's reply. Were the Brits anti-Argentinean? I'd say that they were anti-your-angry-posts rather than anti-Argentinean.

Eagle has suffered insults to me,he is argentine,they insulted to argentina,my reply was to all their acumulated insults,but im sure you prefer to be at the side of the majority and have less problems in your moderation.

Sturmtruppen
10-14-2005, 12:20 PM
For any complaints feel free to PM Gen. Sandworm (I see that you don't like FW-90 Pilot).
I've done already a time ago,thanks

Cuts
10-14-2005, 12:27 PM

Greetings!

Erwin, would you like to enlarge on your accusations of bribery ?

Or is this another of your alter-egos on a different pc, (or indeed the same pc,) designed to start a tiresome, irrational and unfounded thread on your favourite subject ?

(Edited to correct the mis-spelling of 'subject.')

Sturmtruppen
10-14-2005, 12:30 PM

Greetings!

Or is this another of your alter-egos on a different pc, (or indeed the same pc,) designed to start a tiresome, irrational and unfounded thread on your favourite sunbect ?
Alter Egos?,Irish duck is too different and he has the greatest knowledge about the malvinas war,Arkantos has a basic english,i have a bit more advanced and he uses jajaja instead of the hahaha of english (the hahaha sounds gay however).
and he is not argentina,talk to him and you will see that im not him.

i already have done a lot of acussations in the mods room,they have not done nothing,im not going to do them again,the mods and admins can read,you not,sorry.

Dani
10-14-2005, 12:31 PM

Greetings!

Or is this another of your alter-egos on a different pc, (or indeed the same pc,) designed to start a tiresome, irrational and unfounded thread on your favourite sunbect ?

Maybe would be a good ideea to rename this thread as "Erwin's playground. Beware!!!"

Sturmtruppen
10-14-2005, 12:36 PM

Greetings!

Maybe would be a good ideea to rename this thread as "Erwin's playground. Beware!!!"
What about "Dani's geriatric",indeed,it is more adecuated,you are not fair dani,i have been castigated (prohbition of talking about malvinas) by sandworm and i still believe in him,i must have my reasons.

Dani
10-14-2005, 12:38 PM
What about "Dani's geriatric",indeed,it is more adecuated,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good one!
I'd like to be a WW2 vet!!

Cuts
10-14-2005, 12:40 PM

Greetings!

What about "Dani's geriatric",indeed,it is more adecuated,you are not fair dani,i have been castigated (prohbition of talking about malvinas) by sandworm and i still believe in him,i must have my reasons.

But do you have to whinge on about it like a spoiled child denied yet another sweet ?
Get a grip and grow up.

I can see why basic military trg was beyond you.

Sturmtruppen
10-14-2005, 12:44 PM
But do you have to whinge on about it like a spoiled child denied yet another sweet ?
Get a grip and grow up.

Cuts cuts,can't you stop being talking like an oldie,it seems that you don't know that im 21,im older than a lot of members as im younger than a lot of others,and that's not the point,you will find that a person that you hate is an professional with great cultural and economical level,he is an argentine,but im not talking about me,and he is older than me,im sure you guess who is.

Cuts
10-14-2005, 01:08 PM
Get a grip and grow up.

Cuts cuts,can't you stop being talking like an oldie,it seems that you don't know that im 21,im older than a lot of members as im younger than a lot of others,and that's not the point,you will find that a person that you hate is an professional with great cultural and economical level,he is an argentine,but im not talking about me,and he is older than me,im sure you guess who is.

Erwin as you say, your actual age is immaterial.
The fact that you are acting like a spoiled brat is not.

I reiterate; get a grip and grow up.

Your foolish idea that I hold a hatred for someone is completely groundless.
I don't actually hate anyone, I've no reason to.

I haven't a Scooby about whatever it is you're waffling on about with reference to this Argentinian professional person "with great cultural and economical level."
I can only conclude this some weird red herring you're throwing in to try to detract from the fact that you're acting like a plonker.

Crab_to_be
10-14-2005, 01:12 PM
Oh good, Erwin spoiling yet another thread. However, I am interested in what Blitz/Pray for War says to clarify his original post.

BDL
10-14-2005, 02:50 PM

Which liberated are you talking about? The people of the Falklands or somewhere else?

Personally I'm not anti-Argentinian, Erwin just annoys me when toddler Erwin comes out to play. Grown up Erwin (who occaisonally comes out) is capable of holding a reasonable discussion.

Firefly
10-14-2005, 03:48 PM

Greetings!

Hmm, are you saying Ive bribed some here? How would I do that?

Firefly
10-14-2005, 03:50 PM

Greetings!

Alter Egos?,Irish duck is too different and he has the greatest knowledge about the malvinas war,Arkantos has a basic english,i have a bit more advanced and he uses jajaja instead of the hahaha of english (the hahaha sounds gay however).
and he is not argentina,talk to him and you will see that im not him.

i already have done a lot of acussations in the mods room,they have not done nothing,im not going to do them again,the mods and admins can read,you not,sorry.

I am amiss here, are you saying that you get to post in the MOD rooms, but are not a MOD, how can this be?

Sturmtruppen
10-14-2005, 06:31 PM
Firefly,assho*e,i am combat photographer!,and i don't have anymore the admin's room right,im claim it!,but when i had,i posted the reasons.

Sturmtruppen
10-14-2005, 06:32 PM

Greetings!

Hmm, are you saying Ive bribed some here? How would I do that?
http://www.paypal.com/

Sturmtruppen
10-14-2005, 06:35 PM

Which liberated are you talking about? The people of the Falklands or somewhere else?

Personally I'm not anti-Argentinian, Erwin just annoys me when toddler Erwin comes out to play. Grown up Erwin (who occaisonally comes out) is capable of holding a reasonable discussion.
im capable to have discussion with hundreds of people at thesame

he is talking about the democracy,not the islanders when he says liberated.

BDL
10-14-2005, 06:47 PM

What democracy Erwin, what exactly is he talking about? How do you know what he is talking about?

Sturmtruppen
10-14-2005, 06:51 PM

What democracy Erwin, what exactly is he talking about? How do you know what he is talking about?

look dear boy:

'democracy' at the end of a gun barrel is some conclusion.

I'm sure the 'liberated' feel good about that.

any relation?,words democracy and liberated there,that's a tip for you.

Blitz
10-14-2005, 06:51 PM
Wow! This did balloon! What I meant turned out to be what has transpired here. Anti- Argentina or is it just anti-Erwin because he beleives in Nationalism as in his Agentina? Why in the world was that thread 'locked'?? Someone (most likely more) had their feathers ruffled. Boo-Hoo. And from what I have read from the above sounds like 'one way,my way''. Majority rule.
1000ydstare's comment about the army and American 'Democratic' ideals and the logical conclusion is what I refered to about forcing,at the end of a gun barrel, 'democracy on those that perhaps don't want it. As Ben Franklin said,You have a "Republic" if you can keep it. We are not a democracy. So far? :shock:

Sturmtruppen
10-14-2005, 07:00 PM
well mate,it seems that you have read all and took a thinking without being "bribed".

thank you folk!

BDL
10-14-2005, 07:06 PM
look dear boy:

He doesn't say what liberation he is talking about though, does he Erwin? That was what I asked. Read the question properly before you get uppity and post - there's a tip for you.

BDL
10-14-2005, 07:07 PM
well mate,it seems that you have read all and took a thinking without being "bribed".

thank you folk!

No one has bribed anyone. Do you think we have nothing better to do with our money than bribe people we've never met before on the internet to have the same opinion as us about a war from 25 years ago?

Sturmtruppen
10-14-2005, 07:08 PM
look dear boy:

He doesn't say what liberation he is talking about though, does he Erwin? That was what I asked. Read the question properly before you get uppity and post - there's a tip for you.

ASK HIM,IM NOT HIS MUM,blitz,mate,can you reply this walt please?,thank you.

BDL
10-14-2005, 07:11 PM
Wow! This did balloon! What I meant turned out to be what has transpired here. Anti- Argentina or is it just anti-Erwin because he beleives in Nationalism as in his Agentina? Why in the world was that thread 'locked'?? Someone (most likely more) had their feathers ruffled. Boo-Hoo. And from what I have read from the above sounds like 'one way,my way''. Majority rule.
1000ydstare's comment about the army and American 'Democratic' ideals and the logical conclusion is what I refered to about forcing,at the end of a gun barrel, 'democracy on those that perhaps don't want it. As Ben Franklin said,You have a "Republic" if you can keep it. We are not a democracy. So far? :shock:

Nobody (as far as I am aware) is 'anti-Argentinian'. Strictly, they're not 'anti-Erwin' either, he just gets people's backs up with his pointless arguing about the Falklands War, racist statements about the Gurkhas, statements about how much he'd love to kill Brits and so forth.

The threads about Falklands etc all end up getting locked because certain people drag them down into pointless arguing and insults.

Sturmtruppen
10-14-2005, 07:13 PM
Nobody (as far as I am aware) is 'anti-Argentinian'. Strictly, they're not 'anti-Erwin' either, he just gets people's backs up with his pointless arguing about the Falklands War, racist statements about the Gurkhas, statements about how much he'd love to kill Brits and so forth.

The threads about Falklands etc all end up getting locked because certain people drag them down into pointless arguing and insults.

But i also get attacks,and yes,you are,you are one of them,what would you say?,of course you would deffend you.

BDL
10-14-2005, 07:13 PM
ASK HIM,IM NOT HIS MUM,blitz,mate,can you reply this walt please?,thank you.

What's a walt Erwin? Why would I be one?

If you don't know what he was talking about, why argue about it? Why not keep quiet and let him answer?

BDL
10-14-2005, 07:16 PM
But i also get attacks,and yes,you are,you are one of them,what would you say?,of course you would deffend you.

Last reply Erwin, because this is clearly going the same was as every other thread you get involved in.

I'm not sure what I am supposed to be one of and I've never seen anyone start the attacks on you before a provoking post has already been posted. I don't think I need to defend myself against anything, I've done nothing wrong as far as I'm concerned, if I have my posts would have been deleted by one of the Mods by now, but none of them have been, other than ones in the threads that have been deleted completely.

Tatty-bye

Sturmtruppen
10-14-2005, 07:18 PM
An individual who believes, or wishes others to believe, that he or she is something they are not.

that's a walt,and you know that,and you believe that you have owned the truth and im a liar.WALT.

Crab_to_be
10-15-2005, 06:24 AM
Bored of this Erwin. Stop spoiling threads.

Edit: Thread unlocked after a cooling-off period, in the hope it can continue as a reasoned debate.

Crab_to_be
10-15-2005, 11:12 AM

I'd say it's anti-Erwin. There have been some reasonable discussions on the Falklands with Eagle, whose Argentinian nationality and beliefs don't infest every thread he posts in. Erwin suffers from blind hatred of the Falkland Islanders, culminating in him expressing a desire on more than one occasion to have them exterminated. If someone was calling openly for the genocide of your countrymen, would you be inclined to think of them in a positive manner. He has also threatened violence and computer based attacks based on those who criticise his version of christianity.

So far, I can think of four members of this forum that I know to be Argentine. Erwin, Eagle, Arkantos and IrishDuck. Of these, Eagle tends to make the fewest and least inflammatory posts. Erwin varies strongly between useful posting and trolling openly with respect to the Falkland Islanders. If you think he isn't trolling by calling for the extermination of the current inhabitants of the Falklands, then you must think he actually means it. Arkantos and IrishDuck were both banned for repeatedly posting stupid lies on a variety of subjects related to the Falklands War and events associated with it.

No one on this forum has a problem with Argentine users per se. It is the case, however, that the majority of Argentine users of this forum (3/4) have been openly trolling or worse. I believe the fault lies with the users themselves, rather than their nationality.
I hope this answers your question.

Sturmtruppen
10-15-2005, 11:30 AM
Wrong,they have been banned along time ago,only 2 are still here.

Sturmtruppen
10-15-2005, 11:32 AM
Flash,Bluffcove,The other brits who posted a beaver or something like that with a pancake,those must be banned too!,and ale too!.

Crab_to_be
10-15-2005, 11:38 AM
Arkantos and IrishDuck were both banned for repeatedly posting stupid lies on a variety of subjects related to the Falklands War and events associated with it.

Read what I said, not what you wanted me to say, otherwise you just sound like IRONMAN.

Crab_to_be
10-15-2005, 11:39 AM
Flash,Bluffcove,The other brits who posted a beaver or something like that with a pancake,those must be banned too!,and ale too!.

A beaver with a pancake? Yes, I agree that's far worse than demanding the extermination of a group of people because of where they live.

BDL
10-15-2005, 11:40 AM

A beaver with a pankcake?

Why would they be banned for that? Beavers might like pancakes and may enjoy being photographed enjoying a pancake.

Do beavers take their pancakes with lemon and sugar or with jam and cream? Anyone know?

Sturmtruppen
10-15-2005, 11:43 AM
Arkantos and IrishDuck were both banned for repeatedly posting stupid lies on a variety of subjects related to the Falklands War and events associated with it.

Read what I said, not what you wanted me to say, otherwise you just sound like IRONMAN.

not lies,those topics are in classified by your government,your government signed that its a secret.

lies?,they weren't,then you have to ban yourself.

Sturmtruppen
10-15-2005, 11:44 AM
NO NO, i said the guy who posted a beaver or something like that with a pancake because he did insulting posts,the pancake is to recognize him,coz i don't remember his username.

Sturmtruppen
10-15-2005, 11:45 AM

A beaver with a pankcake?

Why would they be banned for that? Beavers might like pancakes and may enjoy being photographed enjoying a pancake.

Do beavers take their pancakes with lemon and sugar or with jam and cream? Anyone know?

You are a liar!,they prefer to be photographed with an ice cream on their head!,and the beavers don't like both jam and cream,im sure they would prefer it separated!

BDL
10-15-2005, 11:46 AM
NO NO, i said the guy who posted a beaver or something like that with a pancake because he did insulting posts,the pancake is to recognize him,coz i don't remember his username.

You recognise him with a pancake? Does he look like a pancake?

What's wrong with pictures of beavers?

http://www.bear-tracker.com/images/beaver.jpg

1000ydstare
10-15-2005, 11:47 AM
I have no idea what this thread is about!!!

Apparently my signature block came up in it somewhere though.

What Crab says is true. There is no anti argie sentiments in the same way there is no anti american sentiments. Just users from a particualr country ie Ironman, Irish Duck and Arkantos in particular really get peoples back up.

Eagle comes from argentina, and I have purposly avoided the Falklands with him, because he is a good member of the site. Erwin can also be a good member, but has a tendency to fly off the handle sometiems on his own and sometimes when you push the right buttons.

Any way, on the subject of IRONMAN, isn't he due to come to a computer screen near you in the next few days?

BDL
10-15-2005, 11:47 AM
You are a liar!,they prefer to be photographed with an ice cream on their head!,and the beavers don't like both jam and cream,im sure they would prefer it separated!

It's a well known fact that beavers don't like ice cream because they have sensitive teeth and ice cream gives them a headache.

I need proof about the jam and cream thing I'm afraid.

Crab_to_be
10-15-2005, 11:48 AM
IRONMAN is permanently gone. He's probably found another forum to troll.

Sturmtruppen
10-15-2005, 11:50 AM

You recognise him with a pancake? Does he look like a pancake?

What's wrong with pictures of beavers?

http://www.bear-tracker.com/images/beaver.jpg

look,he has a pancake
http://www.foundersfestival.com/images/pancake.jpg
http://www.knownet.com/Members/mmalloch/blog/entries/3541781344/beaver.jpg/attach/beaver.jpg

the beaver has a pancake in his head.

Sturmtruppen
10-15-2005, 11:51 AM

It's a well known fact that beavers don't like ice cream because they have sensitive teeth and ice cream gives them a headache.

I need proof about the jam and cream thing I'm afraid.
but after working,the beaver has his head hurting,we all know that putting an ice in your head after pain is better for removing the pain,and the ice cream is cold like an ice,that's the fact.

Sturmtruppen
10-15-2005, 11:52 AM
Any way, on the subject of IRONMAN, isn't he due to come to a computer screen near you in the next few days?
no!,he is a republican :wink:

BDL
10-15-2005, 11:53 AM
but after working,the beaver has his head hurting,we all know that putting an ice in your head after pain is better for removing the pain,and the ice cream is cold like an ice,that's the fact.

Beavers are lactose intolerant, putting ice cream on their head would bring them out in large blisters which would be painful and would result in them needing treatment with anti-histamines.

FACT

Maybe

Sturmtruppen
10-15-2005, 07:09 PM

Beavers are lactose intolerant, putting ice cream on their head would bring them out in large blisters which would be painful and would result in them needing treatment with anti-histamines.

FACT

Maybe
Hey,i claim you to give an important source that supports your post,do they are lactose intolerant?,and what about a water ice cream?
like this:
http://www.nestle.com.ar/images/productos/exageladonvo.jpg
Also,even an ant can resist both the coldness and the lactose of my ice cream (it's a true fact,i left my icecream because i did not want more and i found it full of ants,they were on the icecream instead of going inside,however,they resisted and started eating the ice cream,i did not recognize that,but what the hell must do an ant if it is on a food?).

Have you got any beaver BDL?

Iron Yeoman
10-15-2005, 08:39 PM

No, but i bet he'd like some! :lol:

apologies for post, am drunk at present, correcion very drunk!

BDL
10-15-2005, 09:00 PM

Bet you're no where near as drunk as my wife, hence no beaver for me tonight. :roll:

I do have a badger and several stoats though.

Sturmtruppen
10-15-2005, 09:04 PM
no beaver for me tonight.
ohhh :oops: :lol:

1000ydstare
10-16-2005, 02:44 AM
BDL wrote

I do have a badger and several stoats though

One of them isn't ManofStoat I hope!!!

Iron Yeoman
10-16-2005, 05:12 AM

Bet you're no where near as drunk as my wife, hence no beaver for me tonight. :roll:

I do have a badger and several stoats though.

I don't know how drunk your wife was, but my girlfriend wasn't impressed, oh well guess no cuddles for a week :cry:

And as for badgers don't get me started on those sods, got attacked by one on exercise on Salisbury plain once, not very funny! :shock:

LargeBrew
10-17-2005, 07:31 PM
After 24 hrs of resiting the temptation I've cracked, look scaley
oh the horror

http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

Iron Yeoman
10-17-2005, 08:38 PM
AHHHH! You barsteward, PTSD! PTSD! The horror, the horror!

Here's the original story taken from arrse

There was once a young lad, let's call him the wiltshire warrior, on ex on Salisbury plain in and around Imber village. Now our young heroic lad was full of himself that weekend evidently pleased that he was in fact a couple of miles from his home and looking forward to sunday morning when his parent s would turn up with bacon butties (they never did by the way).
One of the activities of this weekend included our young wiltshire warrior going with his troop on a man-pack rebro at night, which they duly did going off at night and setting up on a wooded hilltop.
Now, our hero was put on stag alone as there were only six bods in the rebro. For twenty minutes on his 2nd stag he scannned the area using his all-singing all-dancing CWS when suddenly quarter left at twenty yards he saw a moving shape no more than a couple of feet high and a metre long making growling noises coming in his direction.
The young lad sensing danger saw that the object in fronty of him was in fact a bl00dy great big badger intent on savaging him there and then. Our lad, being of a rural disposition (rural soldiers are the best by the way) knew that badgers are bloody vicious.
Did he stand his ground and scare the badger off? Did he attempt to attack and drive it off? No, he ran just like his hero Flashman always said you should. Running about 20-25 metres our now terrified wiltshire warrior hit the ground looking frantically around with the aid of the CWS he could see nothing but to his utter horror he could hear the giant savage beast crashing through the undergrowth jaws slavering with the thought of human flesh.
Again our brave hero fled with cries of 'oh...sh1111t! somebody help me! Get this f**king thing away from me' Until he ran head first into one of ULOTC's finest PTIs whom as it happened was also running away from a strange badger-like character. The two lads returned to their harbour knowing that strength in numbers would be key if they were to survive the night ahead.

Wiltshire warrior is me BTW

LargeBrew
10-17-2005, 09:58 PM
Right Scaley here's a cunning plan next time your on ex you could avoid those tedious night stags by waiting 15 mins then screaming there's badgers in the wire sarge and demanding Arty/Air strike on your position
Best outcome, cup of tea and a lay down( if serving with a Liverpool based unit include business card from compo lawyer)
worst out come, NCO size ten to arrse
( Disclaimer don't try this if serving in regular Army as worst outcome will ensue)

Your story high lights why the replacing the SLR with the SA 80 was a mistake, consulting my copy of 101 things you can do with an SLR (102 if you fire it) No 47 was converts ravenous badger to shaving brush in one easy stroke. The SA80 A2 will just cause some localised chaffing and leave you facing an even more angry beast (who like the terminator absolutly will not stop).

Just a thought though in your story it appeared that two badgers where working a pincer manouver so watch out next time they may have dogs and lamps for a bit of Tom baiting.