PDA

View Full Version : Where have all the guys gone?

Firefly
09-27-2005, 12:19 PM
Well, where are they. There seem to be more members every day and in direct proportion to it, less posters.

Dont be scared to post, as long as its not a Bone post we dont bite......

Iron Yeoman
09-27-2005, 04:58 PM
If i was honest, i can't be asked to post all the time, i don't usually see the point in posting on all the forums, only the ones that interest me, namely Brit. mil and general ww2

Gen. Sandworm
09-28-2005, 03:34 AM
I think its the loss of IRONMAN. The man everyone loves to hate. Maybe we can make him our offical site jester. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Iron Yeoman
09-28-2005, 08:58 AM
Oh yes please! Please bring him back! (sarcastic tone)

Sturmtruppen
09-28-2005, 09:09 PM
I think its the loss of IRONMAN. The man everyone loves to hate. Maybe we can make him our offical site jester. :lol: :lol: :lol:

arrrghhh!!!,im starting to miss him,i thought my mate was fine! grrrrr :twisted:

FW-190 Pilot
09-28-2005, 09:37 PM
come on, george bush has a better iq than ironman, and bush isnt very bright either

Gen. Sandworm
09-29-2005, 12:14 AM
come on, george bush has a better iq than ironman, and bush isnt very bright either

FW I think you might have stumbled on to something. Could it be that IRONMAN's real identity is Dubya? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FW-190 Pilot
09-29-2005, 01:55 AM
lol, although i dont know who is Dubya :lol:

Firefly
09-29-2005, 02:45 AM

FW I think you might have stumbled on to something. Could it be that IRONMAN's real identity is Dubya? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Holy Guano General - you have maybe hit the nail on the head. Irn man is Dubya............................................. ...................

That explains a lot, about both of them..............................................

FW-190 Pilot
09-29-2005, 02:48 AM
o really?
thanks for the info, i honestly dont know

Gen. Sandworm
09-29-2005, 12:42 PM
lol, although i dont know who is Dubya :lol:

Dubya is the disco man
|
|
|
V

:D

Iron Yeoman
09-29-2005, 06:21 PM
Whereas Ironman is a knob :D

Tsolias
09-29-2005, 06:27 PM

So true....

Iron Yeoman
09-29-2005, 06:29 PM
Yeah, and Bush sometimes comes up with coherent sentances. :lol:

Tsolias
09-29-2005, 06:49 PM
Yes lets be fair on this.

he does when hes reading his speeches.

mike M.
09-29-2005, 10:09 PM
BUSH RULES!!!!

LargeBrew
09-29-2005, 10:18 PM
Oh dear I'm fighting the temptation to go for a pubic hair joke.

Gen. Sandworm
09-30-2005, 02:14 AM
Yes lets be fair on this.

he does when hes reading his speeches.

Yea but somehow he even finds a way to mess those up as well. :D :arrow: :? :arrow: :roll: :arrow: :cry:

Tsolias
09-30-2005, 05:23 AM
Oh dear I'm fighting the temptation to go for a pubic hair joke.

Go! Go! Go!

Sturmtruppen
09-30-2005, 11:16 AM
BUSH RULES!!!!
oh my god :lol: well,if your location is fighting off the ilegals, you must like him.
im a patriot,but i will never say that Kirchner is a great president!

KERRY RULES!!!!

Cuts
10-01-2005, 06:40 AM
KERRY RULES!!!!

What exactly is it that the gentleman rules ?

FW-190 Pilot
10-01-2005, 12:06 PM
KERRY RULES!!!!

for somthing about his policy on iraq, he truely "rules"

Sturmtruppen
10-01-2005, 06:38 PM
KERRY RULES!!!!

1.Democrat
2.He is not Bush
3.He is not Republican
4.He is not Bush and he is not Republican.

TOO MUCH ENOUGH! :D

Sturmtruppen
10-01-2005, 06:42 PM
KERRY RULES!!!!

for somthing about his policy on iraq, he truely "rules"
yes,the rapists soldiers,the abuses to the human rights of the iraqis,the hidden DEMOCRACY in irak (yes,what a democracy! :roll: ) , the violation to a country sovereignity.The law of shooting every thing that could give a risk (???,then i will shot every muslim or mexican because it is a risk?).

come on!,BUSH IS GREAT :lol: .
Of course,there is always a republican,without much education level and uncivilizated that thinks the best form of applying a decocracy is "BANG!".

ohh,im gonna take my Heinz Ketchup :P

Firefly
10-01-2005, 06:59 PM
Wow Erwin, the above post almost describes everything you say about your country.

Strange eh?

Sturmtruppen
10-01-2005, 07:03 PM
Wow Erwin, the above post almost describes everything you say about your country.

Strange eh?

OH,and ABOUT YOUR,you stole the territory (sovereignity) of another country,with an occupation army,but as you are a world power (like usa)
,you decide what you want,and ignore our fair claims.

COINCIDENCE,EH?

BDL
10-01-2005, 07:12 PM

Strange eh?

OH,and ABOUT YOUR,you stole the territory (sovereignity) of another country,with an occupation army,but as you are a world power (like usa)

COINCIDENCE,EH?

No, you invaded our territory and we kicked you back out.

Someone else starts war, Brits come along and win it, no coincidence there, it happens all the time, it's more of a pattern than a coincidence.

Sturmtruppen
10-01-2005, 07:34 PM

Strange eh?

COINCIDENCE,EH?

No, you invaded our territory and we kicked you back out.

Someone else starts war, Brits come along and win it, no coincidence there, it happens all the time, it's more of a pattern than a coincidence.

wrong,its our territory,you are occuping it,but it belongs to us.

i live with it.
you will live with that you will fall someday (not distant),and that we will invade again,with better results (you will loose support and we have a proffesional army with more balls than yours)

Iron Yeoman
10-01-2005, 07:48 PM
Seriously fellas, can we keep all this falklands macho bullsh1t on the falklands thread, where it belongs, so i don't have to read all this drivel. :roll:

Sturmtruppen
10-01-2005, 07:51 PM
Seriously fellas, can we keep all this falklands macho bullsh1t on the falklands thread, where it belongs, so i don't have to read all this drivel. :roll:

macho?,what about the moustaches and the smell in britain?,it belongs to malvinas thread,does it?

Iron Yeoman
10-01-2005, 07:55 PM

macho?,what about the moustaches and the smell in britain?,it belongs to malvinas thread,does it?

I don't care, i'm just fed up of these falklands brits Vs argies snide comments that appear on virtually every discussion on this forum. I'm just asking that we contain anything to do with the falklands to the falklands thread.

Sturmtruppen
10-01-2005, 07:56 PM
ok,but im not talking alone,when talking about guilty,firefly,bdl,and the rest of that stuff are not guilty,and i am.

if we are going to talk,let's talk with fairness.

Iron Yeoman
10-01-2005, 08:01 PM
That's a fair point fella, you're all equally guilty in my book, and God knows so was I at one point, but i just wish it would stop. This site has turned from a WW2 site to a Falklands war site, the whole thing is starting to bore me.

Sturmtruppen
10-01-2005, 08:03 PM
That's a fair point fella, you're all equally guilty in my book, and God knows so was I at one point, but i just wish it would stop. This site has turned from a WW2 site to a Falklands war site, the whole thing is starting to bore me.

Ok,maybe we can have a deal,or at least,have a forum section about that war,so,if somebody don't likes,he can not visit it,agree?

if gen sandworm connects,i think we can ask him.

Iron Yeoman
10-01-2005, 08:06 PM
I thought that was what the falklands thread was for! :roll:

StalingradK
10-01-2005, 08:07 PM
Google my sn, and see where I have been :D But mostly school... And lack of intresting (to my intrest atleast) topics.

Sturmtruppen
10-01-2005, 08:07 PM
I thought that was what the falklands thread was for! :roll:
yes,but too much for a too little topic,and when you press this:
http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/templates/subSilver/images/icon_latest_reply.gif
you will mostly find a post in that topic.

Iron Yeoman
10-01-2005, 08:15 PM
And lack of intresting (to my intrest atleast) topics.

I know what you mean fella, it's all about the sodding falklands these days...... :roll:

StalingradK
10-01-2005, 09:15 PM
Well, when I first joined, the good topics were up, then they go somewhat... boring by mid august... and just dreadful by early september.

Iron Yeoman
10-02-2005, 05:29 AM
unfortuneatly very true....

PzKpfw VI Tiger
10-02-2005, 06:53 AM
Well, when I first joined, the good topics were up, then they go somewhat... boring by mid august... and just dreadful by early september.

Unfortunately that is true. Our members begin visiting less frequently as well. :cry:

Sturmtruppen
10-02-2005, 07:08 PM
Unfortunately that is true. Our members begin visiting less frequently as well. :cry:

Come on!,IRONMAN was the reason of the visits of most of the members!,the malvinas fights were too much long time ago!

Iron Yeoman
10-02-2005, 07:46 PM

Come on!,IRONMAN was the reason of the visits of most of the members!,the malvinas fights were too much long time ago!

Really is this why it is still being brought up in virtually every thread?

Sturmtruppen
10-02-2005, 08:07 PM

Cuts
10-02-2005, 09:01 PM

I fail to see the reasoning behind repeating this post.
Except for the obvious that is.

I know some of the membership have duties to attend, depending on the location of posting or deployment access to the net can be very limited.
Although there has been a steady increase in membership it has not been reflected in a rise of intelligent new threads, perhaps because newer members wish to watch before committing themselves.
Having said that, any historical subject will of necessity be limited in the amount of new topics to discuss, unless we go along the fantasy route of 'what if...'
Oh, that's been done.

Sturmtruppen
10-02-2005, 09:02 PM

I know some of the membership have duties to attend, depending on the location of posting or deployment access to the net can be very limited.
Although there has been a steady increase in membership it has not been reflected in a rise of intelligent new threads, perhaps because newer members wish to watch before committing themselves.
Having said that, any historical subject will of necessity be limited in the amount of new topics to discuss, unless we go along the fantasy route of 'what if...'
Oh, that's been done.
following your instructions is good for starting

Cuts
10-02-2005, 09:05 PM

Could you explain that please Erwin ?

Firefly
10-03-2005, 03:30 AM

I don't care, i'm just fed up of these falklands brits Vs argies snide comments that appear on virtually every discussion on this forum. I'm just asking that we contain anything to do with the falklands to the falklands thread.

I have to absolutely agree with Scaley.

Sturmtruppen
10-03-2005, 10:11 AM

Could you explain that please Erwin ?
perhaps you need to do what you said in your recent post here (and im not talking about the quoted in here).

Cuts
10-04-2005, 06:48 AM
perhaps you need to do what you said in your recent post here (and im not talking about the quoted in here).

Would you be so kind as to let me know the post to which you are referring ?
A link would be fine thanks.

Sturmtruppen
10-05-2005, 01:19 PM

Oh, that's been done.

this posts,of course,it would be better to follow the true history and not the fake that lies you.

operación algeciras has been done by army commandos!,no by montoneros!
if you watch wikipedia it says they've been montoneros.
There is a movie about it,and you still don't know!...

(note:reply to the idiot who posted and wikipedia who is brit i think).

Firefly
10-05-2005, 01:30 PM

Oh, that's been done.

this posts,of course,it would be better to follow the true history and not the fake that lies you.

operación algeciras has been done by army commandos!,no by montoneros!
if you watch wikipedia it says they've been montoneros.
There is a movie about it,and you still don't know!...

(note:reply to the idiot who posted and wikipedia who is brit i think).

Yet another post where you attack someone, who you even think may be a Brit.

Mate, youre becoming very boring and dull now. Go back to loving the Nazis, at least some of your posts there were mildly interesting.

Sturmtruppen
10-05-2005, 01:34 PM
loving nazis?,who's attacking someone?,im boring and dull?,more than someone who posted
Herbie, need I say more! Much more personality than KIT..
im not interested in commonwealth,****lands,god save the queen,tea and mr bean,and im not always crying to the mods for that.

Firefly
10-05-2005, 01:41 PM
Erwin.

You are always crying. For one reason or another since you were booted out of MODland you have bitched and moaned and cried and wailed.

Do you still get to see the MOD board?

Iron Yeoman
10-05-2005, 06:17 PM
mr bean

Mr Bean! Now there's a blast from the past!

Hosenfield
10-05-2005, 08:11 PM
hmm, there seems to be a lack of good topics to discuss about. I've added my two cents, but my threads aren't attracting many people. Tragically, this site seems to have gone downhill once my semester started.

which explains my lack of posting.

edited for spelling.

mike M.
10-05-2005, 08:25 PM
this site seems to have gone downhill once my semester started. .

I wouldn't say that, there are only so many which tank or plane or rifle was the best threads that can be done. The Radio control boat site i go to doesn't change for days at a time, remember it's quality not quantity.

1000ydstare
10-09-2005, 03:19 AM
Swings and roundabouts.

In due course a post will ignite the flames of debate once more, and knowledge will be thrashed out, shared and increased.