PDA

View Full Version : FIFA World Cup

herman2
06-17-2014, 08:45 PM
Since I correctly put this in the Off topic forum, I trust it is acceptable to say that this thread is about knowing which Soccer team you all want to win the World Cup. Please share with us who you want to win and any memorable moments between any matches .
I personally want GERMANY to win. Yeaaa!!!!:mrgreen: Did you guys see the Slaughter on Monday? It wasn't a game. It was a Slaughter!!..I couldn't believe my eyes! And what was that head but thing about?. I mean Pepe has lost it. I am a little disappointed in Ozil as he had a chance on goal and missed it. What happened to Sweinsteiger? Is he not in the game anymore? Anyways I hope Germany goes all the way! I am so excited. I wish Canada was in the game. We all know USA and especially Australia doesn't have a chance, but then again even a blind rooster finds a corn or 2. All the best to all teams and may the victor be decided!!:lol:

flamethrowerguy
06-18-2014, 09:04 AM
Schweinsteiger has just recovered from a serious injury and isn't on his best yet. zil is an overrated mercenary and shouldn't be part of the team in the first place.
My guess Brazil will win their sixth star...

herman2
06-18-2014, 05:03 PM
The only one to respond..figures..an European who values a true sport:):)...anyways I am watching the game right now and Cameroon has not got a chance!!!!! Croatia will Rule!!..Mark my words!!!! God Bless Fifa!!!!!

herman2
06-18-2014, 06:06 PM
2-ZIP already ..I told Ya I told Ya!!!!!The Herman Meister knows what he is talking about!!!!
then they miss one 2 minutes later..oh brother!/..Where is Bert Traudmann (Bert the Kraut) when you need him!!!!!

herman2
06-18-2014, 06:20 PM
3-Nil now!LOL....it doesn`t get any better!!! Das stimt!!!Go Croatia Go!!!!

herman2
06-18-2014, 06:32 PM
4-nill!!!!.What the!!!!.......I can`t believe it!!!..can they do 5!!!..I love Croatia!!!!!!!Anybody know the score on the Australian game..

herman2
06-18-2014, 06:57 PM
I swear this was the best game of the tournament. If they only put the goal net on the top of the stadium..then maybe Cameroon would have scored one..hahaha. But Why I ask You, WHY,, does Croatia keep freezing when they get to the net. i swear, the acore would have been 9-nil if they only stopped freezing everytime they get to the net,,but nonetheless a great game.
My prediction for the World Cup is still GERMANY!!!!!. We may lost the war but we will win the Fifa cup...I wish I could sing the Horst Wessel song...

JR*
06-19-2014, 04:29 AM
"The Spanish Armada
Was blown off its course,
Far to the north-west of Rockall ..."

The Spanish team may as well have been "far to the north-west of Rockall", this time around. Sad demise of a great side.

Croatia and Chile look pretty solid. It will be interesting to see how far they go.

Worst game so far - Nigeria v. Iran. Absolutely dire. Little African "fire" in general so far.

Who will win ? On evidence to date, Germany and the Netherlands have strong claims. Mind you, it has been suggested that Brazil have not really arrived at the tournament yet. This Brazilian team, unlike some of their great predecessors, have something of a reputation as slow starters. We shall see... Best regards, JR.

herman2
06-19-2014, 05:33 AM
Brazil looks tough!..Did you know the fifa cup is worth $1o million as it is 7kg of 75% solid gold!! Interesting eh!!!

JR*
06-19-2014, 06:12 AM
Brazil looks tough!..Did you know the fifa cup is worth $1o million as it is 7kg of 75% solid gold!! Interesting eh!!!

Probably if you gave it a good scratch, you would find that it was actually made of lead with a gold wash - like the Maltese Falcon (which it sort of resembles, actually). I am sure that Mr Bladder and his cronies have much better uses for $10 million than wasting it on trophies. Brown envelopes and Swiss bank accounts might be involved .... Definitely Just Kidding, M'Lud, JR.

tankgeezer
06-19-2014, 01:08 PM
Probably if you gave it a good scratch, you would find that it was actually made of lead with a gold wash - like the Maltese Falcon (which it sort of resembles, actually). I am sure that Mr Bladder and his cronies have much better uses for $10 million than wasting it on trophies. Brown envelopes and Swiss bank accounts might be involved .... Definitely Just Kidding, M'Lud, JR.
The Fifa cup is made of 5 kg of 18 K gold with some green Malachite inlaid. This trophy is not presented though, copies which are Gold plated are presented to the winning team.

Ardee
06-19-2014, 05:01 PM
Today's prices for gold show 5 kg of gold at 99.5% purity (vs the 18 carat, or 75% purity of the trophy) would sell for only $212,243.15 (US dollars). http://www.goldpriceoz.com/gold-price-per-kilo/

So much for the stuff that dreams are made of. Not a bad piece of change, but still hardly $10 million. Whether "art" value or the Malachite makes up the difference from the $10 million figure is a question I'll leave to others.

JR*
06-20-2014, 05:42 AM
;)"England Expects ..." Admiral Lord Horatio Hodgson goes down with the Sinking Ship (Sao Paulo, last night) -

(from Ealing Studios' "Kind Hearts and Coronets" - Admiral Sir Horatio D'Ascoyne goes down with his ship, having caused its sinking through making a stupidly irrational order and stubbornly sticking to it; an incident based on the real-life event of the sinking of the HMS Victoria, flagship of the British Med. Fleet, a disaster caused by the... er ... inexplicable orders of Fleet Commander, Vice-Admiral Sir George Tryon. His ship crashed into the Second Flagship and promptly sank, taking the Admiral and some 350 men to Davy Jones' Locker, 22 June, 1893). Best regards, JR.

herman2
06-20-2014, 06:09 AM
Today's prices for gold show 5 kg of gold at 99.5% purity (vs the 18 carat, or 75% purity of the trophy) would sell for only $212,243.15 (US dollars). http://www.goldpriceoz.com/gold-price-per-kilo/

So much for the stuff that dreams are made of. Not a bad piece of change, but still hardly $10 million. Whether "art" value or the Malachite makes up the difference from the $10 million figure is a question I'll leave to others.

Were not talking about the melt value. If you take your grandmothers bracelet in for an appraisal, it will be much higher than the melt value. If your not into soccer then you can't appreciate the World Cup. Over 2 billion people watch it, yet it would be nice if you could put some input into who you want to win, and maybe comment on a game you watched.The cup is worth $100 million to me and $10 million on the market. Do you have a favorite team? I can't believe Greece didn't get any goals last night. I know Italy will win today. I can't wait!!!Go Italy Go!!!!!p.s. The designer of the cup was Italian....I feel bad for England.....Do you guys think that guy I think is name is Rooney..is he like the new bend it like Beckham star on the England team?,,he looks kind a old...?

JR*
06-20-2014, 06:26 AM
Agree about the lack of importance of "melt value". Interesting, though, that the "real" trophy is not actually presented. Does this make it any less likely that it is actually a "Maltese Falcon", with the savings on actual gold lost somewhere in the Bladder ? (Just kidding - or commonly abusing, perhaps ...). As for Wayne Rooney - he has been around for a while, in the main, helping to prop up the failing fortunes of Manchester United. Not another Beckham, in my humble opinion - but pretty good on his day (despite no obvious presence of a brain). England are, effectively, gone, and I am sorry to see that - but this is definitely the weakest England team to go to the World Cup finals in recent times. Unusually, most English fans seem to agree on this point. Fortunately, this has not stopped some of them from having a high good time in Brazil. Best regards, JR.

Ardee
06-20-2014, 11:51 AM
Were not talking about the melt value. If you take your grandmothers bracelet in for an appraisal, it will be much higher than the melt value. If your not into soccer then you can't appreciate the World Cup. Over 2 billion people watch it, yet it would be nice if you could put some input into who you want to win, and maybe comment on a game you watched.The cup is worth $100 million to me and $10 million on the market. Do you have a favorite team? I can't believe Greece didn't get any goals last night. I know Italy will win today. I can't wait!!!Go Italy Go!!!!!p.s. The designer of the cup was Italian....I feel bad for England.....Do you guys think that guy I think is name is Rooney..is he like the new bend it like Beckham star on the England team?,,he looks kind a old...?

No, I used to enjoy playing soccer, but I don't watch or follow it. I don't know if its the same place you saw your $10 million figure, but I saw it in a sports article. They also said -- as your own post also demonstrates -- that such value was undoubtedly greatly inflated by "fan appeal." Meanwhile, let me know if you ever get your $100 million. If you advance me 10-15% of it, I'll see what I can do, and you can pay the balance on delivery. ;)

JR*
06-20-2014, 12:13 PM
Last I heard, Costa Rica were 1-0 up on Italy at half-time. Could the miracle happen ???? Doubt it.

Yours from the Three Lions,

JR.

JR*
06-20-2014, 12:36 PM
Actually, No ... JR.

flamethrowerguy
06-20-2014, 01:41 PM
Seems the Europeans do not stand a chance against South Americans so far...

tankgeezer
06-20-2014, 02:48 PM
Seems the Europeans do not stand a chance against South Americans so far... Are Coca leaf salads part of the S.A. training table? :mrgreen:

herman2
06-20-2014, 07:28 PM
Seems the Europeans do not stand a chance against South Americans so far...

Oh Please!!.. Germany will dominate and win the cup this time around and you know it. I have 2 German flags on my car. Last world cup I only had 1, but this time I am confident. Even Holland is kicking ***. The Europeans have discipline and structure. I know it was a BIG disappointment to see the Swiss lose today but France looks strong. Damm good game with France. Tomorrow at 3pm the Fatherland is playing so pls stay tuned for my commentary when Germany scores 1-2-3-4-5-maybe 6 NUL!!!

herman2
06-20-2014, 07:32 PM
No, I used to enjoy playing soccer, but I don't watch or follow it. I don't know if its the same place you saw your $10 million figure, but I saw it in a sports article. They also said -- as your own post also demonstrates -- that such value was undoubtedly greatly inflated by "fan appeal." Meanwhile, let me know if you ever get your $100 million. If you advance me 10-15% of it, I'll see what I can do, and you can pay the balance on delivery. ;)

Well you must love the Stanley cup so do I and i value it just as much...The thing about the World cup is that it brings the world together for what I hope is a good thing to watch good spirited competition AND IT HAS LESS COMMERCIALS than the Olympics:):):)

tankgeezer
06-20-2014, 07:33 PM
I really don't care to follow any sort of sports, but this is worth watching. http://youtu.be/BDS8Cdu-QdY

flamethrowerguy
06-21-2014, 01:57 AM
Oh Please!!.. Germany will dominate and win the cup this time around and you know it. I have 2 German flags on my car. Last world cup I only had 1, but this time I am confident. Even Holland is kicking ***. The Europeans have discipline and structure. I know it was a BIG disappointment to see the Swiss lose today but France looks strong. Damm good game with France. Tomorrow at 3pm the Fatherland is playing so pls stay tuned for my commentary when Germany scores 1-2-3-4-5-maybe 6 NUL!!!

Maybe....but last time I checked Ghana was not located in South America...

pdf27
06-21-2014, 10:37 AM
I'm actually quite hoping that Costa Rica beat us in our final match - the England team deserve to lose by a whitewash, and it would be fun to see the Italians go home as well...

herman2
06-22-2014, 05:01 AM
I thought Ghana was in Africa. Holy shit! Anyways, I must admit they were damm good and gave the Germans a run for the money, Ghana impressed me. They were like lightening , so fast. When Germany scored the first goal I was so excited but then Ghana scored and scored and it was like a rock sunk in my stomach. It was so lucky Germany could manage a tie game. I must admit I was over zealous about Germany. My hat goes off to you Ghana, Fine dam game. Schweinsteiger is back in the game now. Although he came in near the end, he did pretty well. I think Ozil did good to. He is fast too. Later I watched the Nigerian game play against the Bosnians and you gotta admit, there is NO COMPARISON between their style and the style of Ghana and Germany. The technique, the speed etc, it was all lacking in the Nigerian game.Too bad the Russians aren't playing against the Americans. It would be nice to see them square off like the way they do in hockey. Deep down I think Flamethrower guy is wright. Brazil will probably win as they have home town advantage, are use to the humidity and have a history of winning more Fifa's than the Germans, BUT, I will prevail and stay loyal to my roots and root for Germany,yeaaa!!!...Let the Games continue!!

herman2
06-22-2014, 05:05 AM
I'm actually quite hoping that Costa Rica beat us in our final match - the England team deserve to lose by a whitewash, and it would be fun to see the Italians go home as well...

Aren't you American??All I read is that your from CAMRA. Where is Camra??If your from England then how come you write so good. You write so Americanish?(:)

pdf27
06-22-2014, 02:51 PM
Aren't you American??All I read is that your from CAMRA. Where is Camra??If your from England then how come you write so good. You write so Americanish?(:)
Not so much where as what (http://www.camra.org.uk/). The British Territorial Army (now rebranded as "Army: Regular and Reserve") for some years had the (very poorly deserved in reality) reputation of being a dad's drinking club with a gun problem, and I was in it when I first joined the forum (I later left to get married, having done six years).
As for the syntax and word choice, I'd say it's overwhelmingly English - but as my wife is from New Jersey certain linguistic peculiarities are bound to creep in.

tankgeezer
06-22-2014, 03:47 PM

JR*
06-23-2014, 07:34 AM
Always assumed that CAMRA stood for "Campaign for Real Ale" - a very estimable pursuit, in my humble opinion, even though I no longer drink the stuff. So far, this tournament continues as, overall, perhaps the best World Cup finals I have seen (going back to Mexico, 1970, which was pretty bloody good). Hope the later stages live up to the standard. Go on Netherlands ... JR.

JR*
06-24-2014, 06:00 AM
Brazil qualify from their Group - but still look surprisingly unimpressive, and very heavily dependent on one player of slightly dubious fitness. They may still win the competition - but I suspect that they need to shake themselves up, and quickly. Overall, the tournament continues to be entertaining, with plenty of goals. May that continue. Sorry to see USA going home - they made a very brave effort and have, perhaps, been a bit unlucky. Best regards, JR.

flamethrowerguy
06-24-2014, 07:07 AM
. Sorry to see USA going home - they made a very brave effort and have, perhaps, been a bit unlucky. Best regards, JR.

Aren't you a little hasty on this one?

herman2
06-24-2014, 06:31 PM
I know what you mean on 2 sides. No 1, USA unfortunately have no history at the FIFA cup,..BUT the fact that they are being trained by the German Henchman of the coach for Germany doesn't go unnoticed. I wish USA all the best but I think the German coach and the USA coach are going to agree to do a boring game so they can all advance. I am so MAD that Italy lost!!!!, and why the hell is Ireland not in Fifa!. I am so depressed until Thursday when I find out if it will be a fight to the win or a boring game based on points. And why the hell was Marachino given a REd card..That Sucks!!

Nickdfresh
06-24-2014, 06:40 PM
Aren't you a little hasty on this one?

I suspect the Americans and Germans might have a few beers on the sidelines while playing kick-the-ball for a bit, despite both giving assurances of the contrary.... :mrgreen:

JR*
06-25-2014, 04:09 AM
Luis Suarez goes into a restaurant. "Dinner, Sir ?" asks the waiter. "Yes," replies Luis, "I'll have the Italian ...".

JR*
06-25-2014, 04:15 AM
Luis Suarez shows his famous gnashers, allegedly applied to the shoulder of Italy's defender Chiellini in last night's match. If (as seems highly likely) Suarez is thrown out of the tournament for this, his (probable) third biting incident in top level football, the tournament will be the poorer for it, and the prospects of his country, Uruguay, of advancing will be seriously compromised. What a stupid, stupid thing to do ... JR.

7104:roll:

tankgeezer
06-25-2014, 08:54 AM
Out of the game is one thing, but thrown into jail may be more fitting. Not knowing the laws of whatever Country he was in when he did this, its hard to say what the legal ramifications will be. Perhaps being forced to wear a Hannibal Lecter mask while playing until his Fate is decided would be a good idea. I can't imagine a Team whose management would allow someone so lacking in control to remain on their roster. (Well, actually there are a few Nations who might countenance such behavior, but you get what I mean.) Further, I hope the man he bit isn't favored in any way by the Cosa Nostra, or Suarez may have the nickname "Gummer"

flamethrowerguy
06-25-2014, 02:39 PM
I suspect the Americans and Germans might have a few beers on the sidelines while playing kick-the-ball for a bit, despite both giving assurances of the contrary.... :mrgreen:

Klinsmann keeps telling there will be no truce, it would not match "ze American fighting spirit" anyway.
Don't know if this is still well-known outside of Germany but we had a similar situation in the World Cup of 1982 in Spain which resulted in what today is known as- "Die Schande von Gijn" (The Shame of Gijon).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Germany_1%E2%80%930_Austria

Nickdfresh
06-25-2014, 05:51 PM
Klinsmann keeps telling there wilo be no truce, it would not match "ze American fighting spirit" anyway.
Don't know if this is still well-known outside of Germany but we had a similar situation in the World Cup of 1982 in Spain which resulted in what today is known as- "Die Schande von Gijn" (The Shame of Gijon).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Germany_1%E2%80%930_Austria

There's been quite a few write-ups on it here, which is why Klinsmann (the Cali-German :mrgreen:r ) is saying this. I think the German coaches are saying the same thing. But it should be noted that a lot of the American players play in Germany or have some German affiliations (i.e. wives, mothers, etc.)...

herman2
06-25-2014, 06:16 PM
Guys, Seriously, Germany is playing USA tomorrow. What I find extremely Ironic is that on my way to work today, I finally, FINALLY, ACTUALLY found a car with an American Flag!..There was the usual Brasil and Greek Flags and the odd German Flag, but I ask you, why are us Canadians who live next door to USA not more proud and support USA???..I mean, I love Americans and I sometimes wish they would invade us so we could enjoy what they have. So when I saw this guy with an American flag waving from his care, I beeped my horn and gave him a thumbs up! America is my neighbor, yet I have only seen one flag and it made me realize that we underestimate our locality to our Big Brother. All the best America tomorrow and although I want Germany to win (because of my roots), I support USA for their zest.

herman2
06-25-2014, 06:19 PM
There's been quite a few write-ups on it here, which is why Klinsmann (the Cali-German :mrgreen:r ) is saying this. I think the German coaches are saying the same thing. But it should be noted that a lot of the American players play in Germany or have some German affiliations (i.e. wives, mothers, etc.)...

Um YAAA, cause the Germany chicks are hot!..no wonder they have German girl friends with them high cheekbones and blue eyes.....sigh....

JR*
06-26-2014, 04:10 AM
I hope to be able to watch Germany v. USA tonight. I also hope that somebody - accidentally or otherwise - scores an early goal. Then, all bets (if any) will be off.
Argentina were pretty good to watch last night - but one would have to wonder a bit about their defence. Also, perhaps a bit too dependent on Messi. The Nigerian attack, it has to be said, looked pretty good. The goal-fest continues. One of our soccer pundits suggests that this is a poor World Cup from a "technical" standpoint. Who cares ? Best regards, JR.

Nickdfresh
06-26-2014, 06:04 AM
Um YAAA, cause the Germany chicks are hot!..no wonder they have German girl friends with them high cheekbones and blue eyes.....sigh....

Five of the U.S. National Team members are German-American and some others play in the German professional league, so it goes without saying they're going to meet hot women...

flamethrowerguy
06-26-2014, 06:12 AM
Still no clear favourite for the title visible to me...
Brazil minus Neymar = 0
Argentina minus Messi = -0

flamethrowerguy
06-26-2014, 06:13 AM

Aren't Slavic women known for this...?

herman2
06-27-2014, 04:23 PM
First of all, don't you think that the Germans were playing Katze and Mouse with the Americans? Why did they pull Podolski off after such a short round and why the Hell did Schweinsteiger get so many trips(poor guy). I am still waiting for Ozil to get a goal. Go Muller Go!!!

flamethrowerguy
06-28-2014, 05:18 AM
First of all, don't you think that the Germans were playing Katze and Mouse with the Americans?

Nope, the German team was technically superior - as expected. The US team however turned out to be inconvenient, physically strong opponent they are known as. A tight victory for Germany was my guess too.

JR*
07-01-2014, 08:10 AM
I have to say that I am not entirely convinced by anybody at this stage. Further surprises are distinctly possible. At this stage, Germany and Netherlands are pretty impressive. Brazil still need to up a few gears. BTW - what is going on with Cameroon ? "7 rotten apples ?". One would have to wonder what the rest of the barrel is like. One could be forgiven for thinking that this "match fixing" allegation has more to do with the Cameroon Football Association's dispute with the players over payments, etc. than with any reality. On the other hand - it could be both ! Yours from a gambling den, somewhere in Thailand, JR.

tankgeezer
07-01-2014, 08:57 AM
I was surprised to find that the Duchy of Grand Fenwick did not place well.

JR*
07-01-2014, 09:54 AM
;)7107

Grand Fenwick ? Probably would have had difficulty in deciding which goal to kick into ... Notice the flag of Grand Fenwick - "Aye" one way, "Nay" the other ! Best regards, JR.

tankgeezer
07-01-2014, 11:58 AM
;)7107

Grand Fenwick ? Probably would have had difficulty in deciding which goal to kick into ... Notice the flag of Grand Fenwick - "Aye" one way, "Nay" the other ! Best regards, JR.
It may have something to do with the Wine they make there...

herman2
07-07-2014, 06:13 AM
Tomorrow Germany at Semi Finals. Go Ozil Go!!!!!!!!!!!yeaaaa!!!!

flamethrowerguy
07-07-2014, 01:57 PM
Tomorrow Germany at Semi Finals. Go Ozil Go!!!!!!!!!!!yeaaaa!!!!

I just can't see why you keep hailing the worst player in the entire German squad...if Lw would have the balls he'd leave him out of the match tomorrow.

JR*
07-08-2014, 04:13 AM
Looking forward to Brazil v. Germany tonight. Last time out, Brazil played a bit like the Argentinian or Uruguayan sides of old - kickers and choppers. So different from the first World Cup which I remember - Mexico, 1970. Now THAT was a Brazilian side (Pel, Tostao, Jairzinho et al). The fact that they had a daft goalkeeper and a slightly dodgy defence did not matter - their opponents had far too much difficulty dealing with the midfield and striking force to exploit these weaknesses. I take Germany to win tonight - but I would be surprised to see many goals. And, on recent evidence, the Germans would want to watch their shins ... Best regards, JR.

pdf27
07-08-2014, 03:51 PM
Well, it's 5:0 to Germany at half time so some of those predictions are looking a little off-target ;)

Nickdfresh
07-08-2014, 06:03 PM
Well, Germany managed to hold on after withstanding the Brazilian storm :mrgreen:

flamethrowerguy
07-08-2014, 06:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8Shi6Q1zSI

tankgeezer
07-08-2014, 07:37 PM
Ein Bierstiefel wre besser gewesen.

JR*
07-09-2014, 04:00 AM
Well, I know Brazil wear yellow - but I was not expecting Case Yellow ... JR.

JR*
07-09-2014, 04:02 AM
It may have something to do with the Wine they make there...

Ah yes - Pinot Grand Fenwick. Pure rocket fuel - I think Germany must have been on it last night ... JR.

Kilroy
07-09-2014, 10:48 AM
I havent watch the fifa cup at all.... .-. but I still want to see Germany win lola

Nickdfresh
07-09-2014, 11:25 AM
Well, I know Brazil wear yellow - but I was not expecting Case Yellow ... JR.

Ha! :mrgreen:

Samoax
07-10-2014, 03:27 AM
we all do hehee:P

JR*
07-10-2014, 04:28 AM
Argentina v. Netherlands last night - pity one can't bottle it. It would be a great cure for insomnia; it literally sent me to sleep. Argentina are still somewhat "unexposed" - in particular, their defence has yet to be tested properly. If Germany play the final in anything like the style of their first half against Brazil, they will certainly provide the test. I take Germany to reach the sea on Sunday. Best regards, JR.

flamethrowerguy
07-10-2014, 04:53 AM
Argentina v. Netherlands last night - pity one can't bottle it. It would be a great cure for insomnia; it literally sent me to sleep.

Same here, woke up on time for the penalties.

pdf27
07-10-2014, 11:58 AM
Based on what I saw of the match last night, Brazil should walk all over the Netherlands. Before they lost their confidence, they looked a hell of a lot more dangerous than either of the teams last night.

flamethrowerguy
07-16-2014, 09:20 AM
Easy on the worshipping, fellas! :D

navyson
07-16-2014, 06:29 PM
Easy on the worshipping, fellas! :D

Congratulations Germany!
I was singing Deutschland, Deutschland, Uber Alles (what little I know) the other day and my wife asked "Where did that come from?". I said, "Well Germany won the World Cup, I wanted them to win after the USA was eliminated."

flamethrowerguy
07-17-2014, 08:00 AM
I was singing Deutschland, Deutschland, Uber Alles

:shock:
You'd get quite a fine over here for doing so!

navyson
07-17-2014, 07:04 PM
:shock:
You'd get quite a fine over here for doing so!

Ugh.......... listened to the current national anthem..... way too politically correct....... I'd take the old one, fines and all. :cool:

Kilroy
07-22-2014, 03:01 AM
Deutschland has won! ya even though I didn't see the match.....